Chapter 22 - Hakeem

"Nigga, what the fuck are those?" Tyrell was really tryin gas. "Nigga, these shoes cost more than your paycheck, so shut the fuck up, with your $15 an hour ass, what the fuck are yours?!"

Tyrell frowned, "These are my Vans!

"Nigga, just shut the fuck up!" Deion was laughing his ass off. Deion and Tyrell have been my niggas since I came to this school for real, they always keepin it 100.

"Deion, Tyrell, Hakeem, would you like to share with the class what you find so funny?" Ms. Tiler, my crusty ass math teacher, was lookin at us from the front of the classroom. I gave her a smile, "Well, Ms. Tiler, now we're laughing at you, because you got the answer wrong, very wrong. 'X' should actually equal 18 degrees, I don't know now how the heck you got 126 degrees, because this is so easy. Angles a and x are corresponding angles, and corresponding angles are always equal in measure. And if a equals 18 then x should also equal 18!" I smile again, I was lowkey smarter than everyone in this class, even that one annoying girl that sits in front of the class and always raises her damn hand.

Ms. Tiler looks at the board, "Um, wow, you're right..." she erases everything. "I should really be teachin this class!" I say to Deion, giving him a quick dap. "Bro, you really should, Ms. Tiler is a dumbass!" He laughs.

Tyrell taps my shoulder, "Aye, bro, you should really hook me up with your sister," I turn around and give him a stank face, "What the fuck?!"

"Your lil sister, Tamia, she's fine as hell," he says, I almost throw up, "Nigga, are you okay? Like, for real? Tamia will stomp all over you!"

"Seriously, Ty, Tamia will break yo lil ass heart, she's too badass for you," Deion agrees, "Besides, your ugly ass fuck!"

"Damn, shots fired!" I laugh. Tyrell shakes his head, "That's not what all these hoes think," he whispers. He looks around and smiles at one of the three girls at the table next to us. She smiles back and twirls her hair around her finger.

Deion shakes his head. "Deion ain't stayin true to his people, he always messin with them white girls," Tyrell makes a face and shakes his head, Deion cocked his head to the side, "Nigga, the fuck, your half white, you lil bitch ass!"

I smile, "I'll take a cute white girl if she know how to take of this dick, but you know them darkskins now how to please a man!" I give Deion another dap, he knows what I'm talkin about. His girlfriend is a 5'8" darkskin and she is...goddamn...

But he's a lil cheater, he got a white side hoe.

:

4 hours later, at lunch...

"Aye, let's go to Chick-fil-a, those waffle fries slap, bro!" Tyrell says. "Yeah, they really do!" Deion says from the backseat.

I was drivin around lookin for places to eat, because public school lunches be tastin' nasty as fuck.

I pull up in the drive thru. We ordered and then I pulled up to the cashier.

"Hi, that would be $20.76!" the cashier was a Caucasian boy. I took off my seatbelt and pulled my wallet out of my back pocket. I pulled out a $50 bill. "Here you go," I held the money out the window. "Oh, wow, is this the first time you've held a fifty dollar bill!" He pretended as if he was surprised, givin me attitude and shit. The fuck did I do?

"Do we have a problem?" I asked him, as he gave me my change and my receipt. "No, I've just heard about you, aren't you one of those kids that filthy rich young couple adopted? Oh, I bet you're spoiled now! You got the real rags-to-riches story! Your mom, Armani, killed your father, don't forget that! They probably adopted you because they were throwing a pity party for you guys. They'll dump you as soon as they start having their own lil nigger kids!"