Chapter 12 - Armani

I'm waiting in line for snacks and it's halftime is halfway over.

"Hey Armani," someone says from behind me, I turn around and see Jalen standing behind me. "Hi, Jalen," I said. I almost forgot that last time we saw we each other in person, he kissed me. I turn back around and I'm the next person to order. I ordered four cookies, five bottles of Mountain Dew and a bag of cotton candy.

I tried to quickly walk back to the bleachers but Jalen caught me, "Armani, why are you in such a rush?" I turned around, "I don't think we should talk, you still have feelings for me and you're getting married," I said. He took a step closer and I took a step back, "You look good in those jeans," he bit his lip. He took another step closer to me, "You want to finish what we started? I know you enjoyed that kiss," he put on a smug smile. "Stop it! I can assure you I did not enjoy that kiss and I don't know how I let that happen. I do not want another kiss from you, I'm married," I show him the ring on my finger, "you're getting married too! To a girl you love!"

He laughs. I frown, he's not getting married he lied. "You're not getting married are you?" He shook his head, "Not yet, not until your done with Marcell," he kissed my neck. I slapped him across his face, was this nigga okay? "Jalen, are you drunk or somethin'? What the hell is wrong with you?" I ask him. He smiles, "I might be a little drunk!"

"Ugh, your a mess, get yourself together," I turn around and leave. What the fuck just happened?