Chapter 6 - Armani

A/N

Added a picture of Malika, check it out.

:

I limped down the stairs, I was in so much pain, even after I had carefully removed the glass from my leg and hand. I had removed my jeans and changed into a pair of basketball shorts in Malika's closet. I had even made a makeshift tourniquet out of my jeans (yes, I had to rip them, they were my destroyed True Religion jeans I had bought LAST WEEK! I literally cried, not because I had a large piece of glass in my calf, and another in my hand, but because I had to rip my jeans!) and a broken golf club for my foot and I had wrapped my hand in some gauze from the mini first aid kit in my bag.

I was trudging down the stairs when I missed a step and fell down the stairs. I was literally rolling down the wooden steps. And it hurt like hell! I hit my head several times, before finally stopping at the end of the staircase. I started to cry, then I started yelling, "MALIKA! MALIKA! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

I sat there bawling my eyes out. I heard the front door open, "Armani, are you home?" I heard what sounded like Khaleed's voice. "I'm here," I said hoarsely, "Holy shit," I heard Khadijah say.

I heard Khaleed's footsteps become louder and louder, when he saw me he dropped to his knees, "What's wrong?" Khadijah said, I heard her walking towards Khaleed. She covered her mouth and gasped when she saw me. "Armani, we need to get you to a hospital, NOW!" Khaleed said pulling his phone out of his black North Face.

"Armani, what happened?! You're covered in blood!" Khadijah exclaimed. I tilted my head slightly downward, my tourniquet on my leg had was no longer there, I guess it happened when I fell down the stairs. "We need to find Malika," I started feeling dizzy, "Where is she?" Khadijah asked.

"I don't know...Khaleed?" I started seeing double. "Yes Armani?" he quickly stood up. "I'm fine, no need to call an ambulance!" I started laughing for some reason, although nothing was funny. Then everything went black.

:

I slightly opened my eyes. The room was very bright, and my vision was blurry. I heard the heart monitor beeping. I saw a dark figure sitting on a couch, when my eyes had finally adjusted to the light, I saw it was Khadijah sitting on a couch reading a magazine. I sat up, "Khadijah, why am I in this damn hospital?" Khadijah immediately stood up "Armani! You're awake!"

"Hell yeah I'm awake, where is everybody?"

"Khaleed just went to the bathroom."

"How about Malika?" I turning right so I could lay on my side. She sat back down, "Um, we didn't find Malika...we looked through the entire house but we couldn't find her!"

"WHAT?" I quickly sat up and started removing the machines that were hooked up to me. I got off the bed, I saw my clothes on the chair next to the bed and quickly put them on, "Armani, what are you doing?" Khadijah asked while I put on my shoes, "I'm going to find Malika and I think I know where to find her."

Just then Khaleed walks in, "Armani, you're awake!"

"Yes I am, now grab you're things we're going on a trip to an old friends house."

"What time is it?" I asked.

"2:46 p.m." Khaleed replied as we sped out of the hospital. "We should be able to find Malika, if she's not at the bottom of a river yet."

I heard Khadijah gasp, "What?!"

"I'll explain later, just don't worry about it right now, Khaleed where did you park?" I asked stopping at the hospital exit, "Valet parking," he said, "Okay, you guys stay here, call Marcell and ask if he could pick the both of you up and take you guys back to his place, I don't think my house isn't the safest place to be right now," Khaleed's eyes widened, "Why?!"

"Just do it, okay!"

"What are you going to do, where are you going?" Khadijah asked starting to panic, "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine, I'm just worried about you're safety, no matter what happens I will always love you guys, okay, remember that, even if you never hear from me again." I gave both of them each quick hugs and then I left the hospital, not looking back.