Chapter 20 - Tamia

I really hate this fucking school, all the girls here are hoes and the boys here are lil immature bitches.

It's only my second day here.

I took my iPhone out of the pocket of my black North Face jacket. I unwrapped . headphones from around my phone and put the in my ears. I turned up Back Up Off Me by Dej Loaf and Big Sean, so I couldn't hear anyone talkin to me or around me because some bitches don't know how to whisper.

I put my phone back in my pocket. I got out of Hakeem's Range and threw my backpack over my shoulder. It was fuckin raining outside and it took me forever to straighten my hair this morning and I did not want all my work to go to waste so I put my hood over my head. Sadly, I'm not lightskin so my hair get hella frizzy.

I left the door open for India to get out and started walking towards the front doors.

Someone tapped on my shoulder and I turned around and took out my headphones. "What?" I asked Hakeem. He made a face, "Don't be givin' me attitude like that," he said, walking besides me.

"Sorry, I'm just not a morning person," I said.

"Everyone knows that," India runs up next to Hakeem. Hakeem then locks the car, with the remote.

Christina and Janae take their own cars to school, they probably got here early.

"Well, you made any friends yet?" Hakeem asks me. "No," I say. "I have, I ain't anti-social like T," India smiles. "Shut the fuck up, before I beat yo ass again," I threaten her.

She flinches. "Goddamn, calm down," Hakeem stands in between us. "Y'all need to chill the fuck out, and get yo lil asses to class!"

I scoff, "Whatever," I put my earphones back in and started walking faster. I put my hands in my pockets and opened the door with my back. I walked straight to my locker, looking at the ground so I could avoid eye contact with everyone. I opened my locker and put my stuff inside. I took out my earphones and put them in my pocket.

Someone bumped into me with their shoulder, "Excuse you!" she said. I shut my locker, "Excuse you, you're the one who walked into me!" I turned to the bitch. She was light skinned with blue eyes and long brown curls, she was wearing a pink VSPINK sweatshirt, black leggings, and black and white Roshes.

"Who do you fucking think you're talking to?" she asks. "Why you actin' like you run this town, like the fuck, who the fuck am a I talking to?"
I chuckle. People start to crowd around us.

She laughs, "How the fuck do you not know who I am?" I raise an eyebrow, "How would I know who you are?"

"I'm the class president!" she flips her hair and smiles. I laugh, extra hard. "What are you laughing at?" she yells.

"I thought it was somethin serious," I say wiping a tear from my eye. "That is serious, you're lucky to be talkin to me right now!"

I shook my head and chuckle, "No bitch, you're blessed to be talkin to me right now! Girl, what's your name?"

"Genesis Green," she folds her arms. "Well, Genesis, I don't know why I'm always wastin time with unknown bitches like you, I only fuck with the big name niggas, your just a wannabe rich basic bitch, you wear shit you think is expensive but is really under $100. You see this top it's by Moschino," I unzip my North Face and show her my shirt, "Cost me $1,500, it didn't break daddy's bank either, my pops is a young billionaire, you should come over sometime, see where I live, definitely not in the two-story $850,000 house in Oakland, you probably live in. I bet you drive a fucking white convertible Mustang," I laughed, "You should see what my brothers and sister drive!"

Her stupid ass just stood there not sayin anything, which is no surprise to me. I know how to make a bitch speechless.

"Yes, bitch, that's what I thought!" I shook my head and walked around her. "All of y'all get the fuck out my way, before I stomp on your bystandin asses!" I said to the people who had gathered around us.

:

During Lunch...

I sat at one of the empty round lunch tables by myself, because no one I knew had second lunch.

I walked to Panda Express before I came to school to get lunch, and I had also packed a red velvet cupcake, an apple, a bottle of Mountain Dew, a bottle of water, a granola bar, and a cinnamon pretzel from Auntie Anne's.

I sat there eating my fried rice and orange chicken. I had my earphones in and I was listening to Energy by Drake. My music was loud enough that I could hear it, but it was quiet enough that I could hear what was going on around me.

"Hey, it's Tamia right?"

I looked up and saw Genesis and her group of friends smiling at me. I rolled my eyes. What could this bitch possibly want?

I went back to eating my food.

"Uh, I just wanted to say I'm, um..." she cleared her throat, "I'm sorry for how I acted before," she exhaled. It was like she never apologized to someone before, "That wasn't so hard now was it?" I chuckled, putting a piece of chicken in my mouth, "I'm trying to apologize to you and your making me regret coming over here!" she scoffs. "Awww, little princess is upset isn't she?" I fake pout sticking my bottom lip out.

"It's your turn to apologize to her now," one of Genesis' lil followers said to me. "I ain't apologizing because I said my mind!"

"You're just a little stubborn bitch aren't you?" Genesis said. I laughed, "Yes, stubborn is one of the many things I am, and I can also be a bitch sometimes!"

She stomps her feet, "Oh, you always have something to say, your always laughing taking everything as a compliment! WHY WON'T YOU JUST FACE THE FACT THAT I'M INSULTING YOU!" she yells.

"I guess I'm too cocky to see anything as an insult," I smile. This bitch was really about to blow. "UGH, I HATE YOU SO MUCH!"

I smile, "Girl, stop you aren't cute when your jealous," I take a sip of my Mountain Dew, her bullshit didn't even phase me. "You're really rude," another one of her followers say.

I nod my head and stop drinking, "Mm, no shit," I wave my fork in the air, "Now get your air headed ass out of here!"

They all leave except for Genesis, who had her arms folded. "May I help you?" I ask her. She doesn't say anything. Then she picks up my bottle of water and pours it onto my hair. Which instantly becomes nappy and natural again.

The lunch room goes silent. "YOU BITCH!" I yell. I stand up and slap the shit out of her, knocking her to the ground. I didn't really care, I know how to handle a bitch, and the bitch was handled.

"Don't fuckin mess with me, princess, because I'm a fucking queen!" I sat back in my seat and put my hood back on like nothing had happened.

I don't fuck with bitches like her.