Chapter Forty Three: Jealousy

Começar do início

"At ano naman ang rason mo bakit mo ginagawa 'to?" I asked with full confusion.

"I just want to help. Masama ba 'yun?"

"That's stupidity, Elisha!" I said as I stood up. "You're not going to waste a huge amount of money for money. That more than ten million cost of asset lost. And now you're telling me that you will pay for it just because we're friends. Don't make fun of me. I'm not that stupid!"

"Will you stop raising your voice? Bakit ba ang sama agad ng hinala mo sa ginagawa mo? Can't you see that I just want to help? That I came all the way from France just to help you out? Isn't that enough reason for you to trust my word, Trojan?"

"You're a liar."

"No, I'm not! I don't lie!"

"You lie a lot," I said emphasizing the word.

"Why are you acting like that?! Ako na nga ang tumutulong, ako pa iniisipan mo nang masama?"

"Because what you said is just too absurd!"

I heard Elisha released a heavy sigh before she pull me to face her again and closer to her body.

"Ano bang iniisip mo na kapalit ng ginagawa kong ito, Trojan?"

"You really want to know?"

"Yes. I do."

We stared at each other eyes for a while before I break the silence between ice.

"You want to fuck me," I said flatly.

"Wow. That sure is honesty," she said as she enveloped her arms around my neck. "Well, I guess you're right. You told me I'm still fuckable right, Mister Modragon? Am I still giving that effect on you right now?"

"No."

"C'mon, Trojan! When did you become a liar?"

"I don't lie. I don't want to fuck you, Elisha."

"At sino ba mas gusto mo? 'Yung bastos mong secretary? Mas magaling ba siya sa akin?"

"You don't even need to compare," I said as I released my neck from her. "C'mon, Elisha. What do you want?"

"You?"

"Aside from sex," I said with exasperation.

"I told you, I just want to help you out."

"And I told you also that I don't believe that."

I heard her sigh again and blows air into the ceiling.

"Okay! Para manahimik ka na, Mister Paranoid," she said and quoted her call name to me. "I will lend you some money and you pay me double. Is that enough?"

"Triple. I'll pay you triple."

"Woah! Are you sure about that? Alam mong hindi ako tumatanggi sa pera."

I smiled for the first time since this morning I met her and nods.

"Yes."

"Then I think that's a deal?" she said and laid her hands in front of me before I accept it.

"Deal."

Ethan

"AH! SHIT! Wait, baby! I think I'm—"

Nabitin sa lalamunan ko ang mga sasabihin ko nang may marinig akong malalakas na katok sa pintuan ng bar ko.

Pero hindi ko muna iyon pinansin saka ko tinitigan si Cassandra habang patuloy lang siya sa ginagawa niyang pagpapaligaya sa akin habang nakaupo ako dito sa isa sa mga bar stool at habang nakaluhod siya sa harapan ko.