First: Secret Preparation and Second: Breakfast

Start from the beginning

“And wot might tha’ be? Huh?” Merida asked with her eyebrow raised. Jack faced her and he mouthed out ‘WHAT?’, Merida ignored him.

“Look, it’ll be secret.” Jack said.

“Say no more. I already know anyways.” Merida answered.

“So why’d you ask?” I said.

“I just want to.” She said then chuckled. What’s up with her this morning?? Lock of snooze???

“Hey guys! You all woke up already??” O__O Uh oh.. Punzel.

“P-p-un-punz-PUNZIE! Hehe.. You roused up?” Jack said nervously.

“Obviously, I am.” She said with a cheerful face. Then there was sudden silence. Aren’t we gonna say Happy Birthday yet??

I saw Bunny heading our way muttering something. “Now how come I woke up at 6:00 when I always wake up at exactly ---” He paused when he saw us in the meeting hall. “Oh. Good morning everyone. Uhm. Was I interrupting s-something??” He asked.

“Oh not at all Bunny. We were just having a short talk.” North said. Bunny shrugged.

“Well, breykfast taym!” Merida yelled. “Come on!” She said then ran to the Banquet hall.

Rapunzel chuckled and raced off with Merida. Haha. Girls. I walked towards the hall watching the two girls chasing each other. Haha. Man, I can’t believe Rapunzel managed to ran with her hair all over the floor. I mean, ain’t it heavy? Duh.. It’s her hair, I think she can handle it. I’m not just distracted at Punzel’s hair. I was also kinda distracted in watching Merida--- ho-wait! Hiccup! Are you crazy?? She’ll never like you!! You’re too skinny! She deserves a better one!! Not a scrawny little viking! Ugh…

“Who are you watching yo Hic??” Jack yelled and flew towards me with his staff. I planned to change the subject.

“Do you always have to bring that stick everywhere with you Jack?” I asked.

“Yup! I bring it with me every single second of the day. And for the last time, it’s not a stick. It’s a STAFF.” He said, ferociously annoyed. “Hold on. I’m the one who asked you first!” He said, pointing at me with his oh so called STAFF.

“Sorry! I- I didn’t know. What were you askin’ again?” I pretended I didn’t hear him asked.

“Ugh.. Nevermind..” He said, waving his staff playfully and accidentally shot the door with shear ice.. Everyone else, especially Merida and Punzel, gave Jack a death glare. Haha. The two were very close at getting shred. I chuckled. “Woops! My mistake!” Jack apologized.

They all ignored him anyway. Then both of us were quiet. SUPER QUIET.

…… We arrived inside the Banquet Hall. Merida and Punzel got on a table.

“So!” Jack began. “You’re in love with her.” He said. I was traumatized!

“Me? M-Merida? Of course not! Not that she’s unattractive! She’s nice and beautiful and…” Oh boy. Hiccup, you’re doomed! “I mean--”

“Hiccup!” Someone cut me off. When I turned to the source of that voice, it was MERIDA. “Mind if I b’rrow Toothless latur? I’m jus’ gonna teyk ‘im owt fo’ a rayd.” She said.

“Yes! I mean… Uhh. Sure! Of course!” I said.

“Oh thanks Hic! Luv ye!” She shouted. Woah… Did she say LOVE YA?? I’m completely blushing!! Although I knew it was just a friendly expression.. –sighs-

Jack chuckled. “You were saying Hic?” He said, teasing me ‘bout Merida. He gestured his head to her.

“This proves nothing!” I said.

“Ha! Yeah right.” He said then went to the girls. “Hey Punzie!” He called out. I ran to the table and volunteered to get their dishes and meal.

“Op op! It’s my turn do tha’ Hic.” Merida said. She stood up and went to the counter. We waited for her while Jack made an image of a bird on the frozen table beside Punzel and made it come to life. It was flapping its wings and flew around the table.

“Incredible!!” Punzel clapped her hands. She took out a finger for the bird to land, and it did. “Aww. Aren’t you the cutest little thing.” She giggled and petted the bird moving image. Then Merida came.

“Got ye yer meals! Oh and I also brought ourselves some caffe latte!” She said, putting the tray.

“Thanks Mer.” I said.

“Ye’re welcome!” She said then sat down beside me.

“Caffe latte?? Uhh. No thanks Mer. But I’m not interested with that kind of espresso coffee.” Jack groaned. “Be back later.” He said and went to the counter.

“Wot is wit’ this kind of espressow tha’ he dozn’t like?” Merida said in a weird tone. Punzel and I shrugged.

“Whew! Oh hey guys! I’m back.” Jack came. That was fast.

“A caffè freddo?? Tha’s wot ye want in early mo’nin’??” Merida asked shockingly.

“Have you forgotten little Ms. Red Riding Hair? I’m a winter guy. So I avoid myself to all those hot drinks.” He said. Hey, how come I never thought of that?

After the moment of silence, Jack froze Merida’s latte.

“Hey! Wot ye do tha’ fo’??” Merida yelled. Oh no. Another bad day.. Punzel and I sighed.

“Doing what Ginger??” Jack mocked.

“Come on Jack. Defrost it.” I said.

“Sorry Hic. But I just do the freezing part not the thawing.” He said.

“Argh… I swear I’m not done with ye yet, Frosted toast!!” Merida said.

“Speak for yourself FIERY..” He said and we all went quiet until…

 “So… Training…” Rapunzel removed the silence between all of us. “What are we gonna do? What am I suppose to do there??” She asked. Honestly, I do not know too myself.

“I think they’ll just teach you how to fight. Regardless of your frying pan.” He said seriously.

“Oh.” That was all she said.

(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)

Sorry!! LATE UPDATE!!! But better late than never I always say! :D Don't worry tomorrow I'm gonna update again!! Haha!! Oh and my cousins are coming at our place tomorrow... So I'd be writing the draft right now!! >_< I don't want them to see my work.. Hahaha!! I'm not sure if they can relate into it or even like it! xD

Well, I'll give the next chapter tomorrow evening I guess, when there all asleep!!! xD HAHAHA!! (evil laugh) Haha! Anyway, thank you so much guys for the support!! I love you all so much!! :D Don't ever forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and etc, etc. Do whatever you want that also pleases you of course...

BYE GUYS ... LUV Y'ALL...

>>>Zella40Sacy<<<