I Promised You And Now I'm Home Again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (Final)

*Andy's pov* 

I tapped my foot impatiently as the cab cut through the traffic. Gosh, why were people always going somewhere? I glanced again at the address Greg had sent me, wishing I could transport to there only by looking at it. 

The car came to a stop and I looked at the building, it was your average apartment building. I think Greg had been living here for a few weeks now since he didn't want awkwardness with Lainey till we could sort it all out. 

But the thought of him being in that cold empty apartment made me feel sad. All I wanted to do was to grab him and hold him till he warm and all mine. 

I walked up the steps since the apartment wasn't that far up and knocked on the door. 

I waited patiently till I saw Greg open the door and a smile appeared on his way. He pulled me by my shirt while shutting the door and lightly pushing me against the door. I was taken aback but gained back my senses and broke the kiss, leaving him hanging.

"Oh, you don't get to do this." I gave him a smirk and held him by the shoulders as I slammed him to the door and reconnected our lips, being rougher this time. 

He kissed back with same amount of desperation, making it easier to get the taste of him I'd missed so much these past few days. 

His trailed all over my body, exploring as shivers wen through me. He broke the kiss though I knew he didn't want to and breathlessly spoke "To the bed?" and I just nodded. 

He led me through the apartment to where the bedroom was since it was my first time here and I just followed him wordlessly. 

We started kissing again, getting rid of our shirts in between. I pulled him on bed, climbing on top of him, still making out and tugging at his jeans. 

He got the signal and pulled them down and I did the same, annoyed how much we wasting on just taking off our clothes, it could be used for better things. 

"Stuff?" He almost murmured. I nodded and ran swiftly to where I left my bag. 

I came back in and saw him struggling with the foil packet while I went over to him with the yellow-white bottle and kept where he couldn't see what it said. 

"What do you want to do?" I asked him quickly. 

"Straight up fuck me, I don't care." He said boldly 

"Turn over" I said and he followed my instructions without a word. 

I opened the bottle and squeezed the liquid on my hands, taking my time so the smell could reach him. 

"Hold up" He finally said after a few seconds. "Is that...?" 

"Yup." I said, trying to hid the amusement in my voice. 

"Ha hahahahahaha hahahahah" He burst out laughing and turned to me. There were tears in his eyes from all the laughter. 

"Hey turn back around." I said whining. 

"I- I just I can't. That's too funny." He said laughing more. He was lucky I liked his laugh so much. He took a breathe, before laughing more. He finally managed to get some words out which threw me into a fit of giggles too, "Banana lube." He laughed more and I couldn't help but laugh at my decision too. 

We calmed down a bit "Okay, now let's just." I drew at the attention to the matter at hand, partly because I left like I'd burst. 

"Right, right." He said still grinning. 

"You've done this before, right?" I asked him. 

"Been a while." He said. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked, just to be sure. 

"Gosh, Andy fuck me already." He said and with that I inserted a finger. He gasped as I prepped, trying to make sure it hurt as less as possible. 

I positioned myself and took a breath and then slammed into him. He let out gasp, "You okay?" I asked him. 

"Keep going." He said. 

I continued slamming in and out of him, trailing kisses along his body. Trying to make him feel as good as possible. 

"Ugh, don't stop." he said he breathing hitching. 

I continued with my work, every second feeling better. 

"Th-think I'm close." Greg said. 

"Scream out my name." I whispered in his ear, trying to keep myself together. That only seemed to have a greater effect as a second later he screamed my name followed by "fuck." 

I finished myself off and laid next to him on the bed, trying to catch my breath. 

This was the best thing I've ever experienced. 

I looked at him and he looked at me back, we smiled. 

I gave me a quick kiss and he looked at me dreamily. 

"You should be illegal, you know." He said. 

I laughed and realized how happy I felt. 

"Round two?" I asked him grinning. 

"Bring it on." He said getting up. 

***********************************************************************************************

Oh /).(\ 

*hides* 

*hides more* 

*says in a muffled voice, still hiding my face* Well here, you guys. It's here. So is this end. I've been writing this last chapter for weeks and I can't believe the story is finally over. 

Thanks to everyone who read it, commented, voted, added to their lists. It means the world to me that you find my writing worth reading and appreciating. Just *cries a bit cause happy* 

Anyway, the first chapter of the sequel will be up after a day this chapter is posted so you can just absorb all the feels, ya. 

So yeah, see you guys there <3 

Thanks again and 

Well, hope you liked the chapter, comment and vote if you like ^~^

and remember, you just keep being you :3