"I love you too, An- uh I mean Lainey"

*Greg's pov*

It had been 3 months, 24 weeks, 12 days since I had been talking on and off to Andy on Twitter. Sure, Lainey helped me in replying to him the first time around but now it was just my secret to keep. I made videos, he appreciated them. It was perfect. We'd even made plans to meet, I had been a bit shy in bringing up the topic to him, I mean we haven't known each other long enough. Watching his interviews on youtube, I felt so jealous of that emo kid Bryan Stars. He doesn't even look emo. Huh. But thinking of Andy again, I-I don't even know if he feels the same way. But wait, how do I feel? It's a strange feeling, I can't describe it. I'm so attracted to him, I forget everything when I'm talking to him, he's like a friend. Yeah, we're friends. Friends yup. I have Lainey, he has Juliet. Just friends. With good lives.

Then why is that thought so saddening.

I brushed the stupid feeling from my mind. I had a loving and a hot wife, I had two dogs who my audience thought were always high and then I had my viewers, the haters and the ones who somehow tolerated me. And I was now friends with the god of sexiness himself, Andy Biersack! Everything is perfect, Greg I told myself. Now shut up.

I went on to start working on my new video.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Andy's pov*

The new album had come out so great. Wretched and Divine had been so dark, emotionally for me and now I want this new one to be just perfect and we had worked so hard on it, I really hoped the army would like.

We went through a series of interviews and photoshoots and the PR team made sure absolutely no one asked about Greg's videos.

Sigh. Greg. We've been talking for a while now. Since Juliet and I had to spend some time apart, me being busy with the record and she being busy with collabs and new music too, we'd not exactly grown apart but just well, we were busy. And Greg somehow been there. I think I've formed an attachment to him or maybe it's just a new friendship. I would really like to meet him though, he seems so nice.

My phone beeped and I checked my notifications. A dm from Greg. My heart skipped a beat and I hadn't even realised it till later. Maybe it's the stress, I told myself and opened the dm.

We messaged back and forth and finally decided on a date to meet.

"It's a date." his dm said next. I tried to play cool and typed "yup, guess so ;)" and hit send. Gosh, was that too flirty?

Does it matter really? We're just buddies. Nothing more.

"Haha :)" he replied. Then Ashley called me as we headed out to another interview with another magazine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Greg's pov*

"Do you have to go?" My wife said in a cute sleepy voice.

"Yes, Lainey. It's a really important business trip. You know it." I replied to her.

"Shut up, loser you have a crush on him that's all" she mumbled into a pillow and turned to the other side. It was the big day. My flight was in an hour and then I would get to see Andy.

"No, I don't. Pfft, it'll be good for my channel. You know, my Andy brings to all viewers to the yard and they're like we're not scarred." I sung in my most feminine and annoying voices, trying to cover up for all my false defenses. I knew she could look past them.

"Your Andy" I could hear her smirk through her face buried in the blanket. "Just turn off all the lights before you leave, k bye bitch" She waved a bit and went back to sleep. Snoring.

Ah Lainey.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As the plane descended my heartbeat started escalating really fast. I was about to meet Andy Biersack. I couldn't believe it.

Once I got off the plane, I got a cab to get to the hotel I was staying in. As I whizzed past the unfamiliar streets and buildings, I got a notification.

"Reached safe?" it was a dm from Andy. I stopped myself from hyperventilating. Damn this is how fangirls must feel. The very thought of us being in the same city excited me beyond description.

"Yup. I'm here :)" I replied to him.

We'd exchanged numbers a while so when I was in my hotel room almost falling asleep my phone rang, waking me up. When I picked it up, it was a voice which could make my imaginary ovaries explode.

"Hey Greg." The beautiful voice said.

"H-hey." wow I like a complete sounded idiot.

"Were you sleeping?" The voice asked. Amusement clear in Andy's speech.

"No, not all. Sleep is for the weak, you know huh." I answered back hoping he couldn't detect the nervousness in my voice.

He laughed a little and then said "Alright. So when do you wanna meet?"

He was so confident and clear, it was extremely sexy.

Calm down, Greg I told myself. Or you'd shit yourself when you'll meet him. I took a breath and we decided on where to meet. We settled for a studio where the band was practicing tomorrow. We said bye, he wished me goodnight and ended the call. I kept my phone down, only to squeak to myself and get super excited.

I spent my time, happy and then after a while Lainey called. I talked to her for a while about how her day went and she asked me about my trip.

It was nearly 12am when we ended the call.

"Night, Greg. Good luck for tomorrow. I love you." she said to me.

"Night" I said rubbing my eye realising how tired I really was, "Thanks. I love you too, An-" I yawned and mid way realised what I was about to say. I had to really make sure she didn't hear it and quickly said "I love you too, Lainey."

"Bye" She said and she seemed clueless.

Phew nice save.

I decided not to think about how I accidentally said I love you, attaching a guy's name who I hadn't even met yet but will meet tomorrow, to my wife. Great job, you idiot.

My head hit the pillow and I went off to a pleasant, dreamless night. Thank goodness for tiredness that overpowered my sheer excitement.

***********************************************************************************************

Yay for Bryan Stars :P

Hope you liked the chapter , comment and vote if you like ^~^

and remember, you just keep being you :3