Love Me Or Hate Me But You Want To Fuck Me ͜ʖ ͡°)

*Andy's pov*

The few weeks was nearly a month. Probably the longest month I had to ever go through. I relied on screaming fans and adrenaline rushes to get me through the painful weeks.

Meanwhile I had no idea how it was for him.

I was crossing out days on a calendar like a eager teenage girl, it was actually quite ridiculous.

And then there was the constant doubt that he might decide to never show up. Now, that would hurt like a fucker.

But there was nothing more I could do to make sure he decides to meet me, I could only hope now, so that's what I continued to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Greg's pov*

Weeks. Weeks of drowning myself in my work and trying not to think of anything else, here I was awake. Wide awake at the night before I go to Warped to meet Andy.

I looked out of the window and then at Lainey, sleeping soundly and snoring a bit.

I remembered the conversation with her immediately after I talked to Andy that day. Sometimes it was disturbing how chill she was really was about everything.

"Soooo?" She asked me.

"Well, we're going to Warped this year."

"Yesss" She excitedly like a little kid and I explained her all that Andy said.

"Ahh I see." She said sitting down.

"Yeah" is all I could say.

"So how's Mercades?" I asked her, they hadn't been spending as much time and always knew she kinda liked her.

"So you know that I know that you know?" She questioned.

"Yeah."

"Hmm. How'd you know?"

"Kitchen window."

"Ah fuck."

"And you know that I know that I know you know about me too?" I asked her.

"Yup." She said.

"How did you know?"

"It was obvious. And you went to an all male strip club and shared a hotel room. It was bound to happen. It is Andy Biersack we're talking about, he's irresistible and you too but eh."

"Oh the love."

"You bet."

"So where does this leave us?"

"My girl's engaged and your guy won't talk to you, well we hope he does but till then I don't really know."

"Time will tell then?"

"Time will tell."

"Alright." I gave her hug and walked to my office.

I snapped back to reality, time moving killingly slow. Thinking was taking it's time with tiring me out.

Not entirely sure when but I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Andy's pov*

We were sitting around after breakfast, guys fixing their instruments and generally getting ready for our performance in a few hours.