You heard me. Cuddle me.

*Andy's pov*

I woke up feeling very groggy and extremely sleepy but some reason I was still half awake. I turned my gaze to the clock on the wall and my eyes painfully adjusted to register the time of 2:30AM.

I looked at the table in the room and saw Greg sitting on a chair typing on his laptop.

"Mm-hey" I managed to speak. Everything felt really heavy.

He got startled for a moment and then turned to me, "Did the typing wake you up?"

"Ah-no, I don't know." I mumbled. "You need something?" He asked me softly.

I tried to close my eyes but when I did I felt like I was falling into a bottomless pit. I couldn't recall much or felt a lot in my senses and even though he was in the room there was a feeling of utter and dull loneliness.

"Yeah, there's one thing you can do." I said after thinking not too much.

"Well," he turned a bit in his chair, "What would you like me to do?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Greg's pov*

"Are you sure, Andy?" I stood near the bed, actually quite puzzled after what Andy had just told me.

In all honesty, I was blushing and I hoped he couldn't see it.

"Yup" He said confidently, still drunk. "You heard me. Cuddle me."

"You know you got really drunk? You probably still are and there's a good chance you would regret this later."

He shifted and made some space "It's just cuddling, don't make me talk more." I could see him get irritated.

"Fine, fine. But you promise to not shout at me in the morning, deal?"

"Mmh, deal. Now, come on."

I awkwardly got into the bed and just lay there, unsure about what really to do.

"Tsk" He said half asleep, half agitated. He turned fully to face me and hugged me. My body tensed but I had to relax. It all seemed rather unreal to me but it was really happening.

I let go of all the tension in my body and tried to get as comfortable as possible. I was cuddling Andy, a very drunk Andy but Andy, still. His strong arms were around me and they felt just right. I moved his hair just a bit because they were poking me but yet they were so soft and smooth. 

He smelled of alcohol and sweat but just having him in my arms was the luckiest I have ever felt. 

I took a breath and cherished the moment. 

He adjusted himself and within seconds was asleep again.

I thought about what was happening once again. Got excited for two seconds and then fell asleep.

***********************************************************************************************

Cuddles huehuehuehue 

Just a short update <3

3.1K reads woah, thank you so much to everyone who is reading! You all are amazing :'D

Well, hope you liked the chapter ,comment and vote if you like ^~^

and remember, you just keep being you :3