I'm An Asshole, Baby

*Greg's pov*

"Come on now, stand up straight." I said to Andy as he stumbled through the hallway of the hotel. I had to get him back here as last resort. I wanted to call his friends and ask them for his address but his phone was locked and Andy refused to tell me his password.

His eyes pretty much closed the whole time, he sang to himself as I practically carried him to my room.

What would I not have given for this situation if he was sober. I sighed. Satan already has my soul, maybe I could sell Lainey's.

We reached my room and I searched for the keys in my pocket. Making sure Andy didn't fall to the ground at the same time was a balancing act.

The lock clicked open and we entered the lemony fresh room. I led Andy to the ugly couch and sat him there. He leaned against of the sides to support himself and proceeded to trying curl himself into a ball. It was hilarious and adorable to watch. I saw him failing at his attempts and starting laughing out loud, he looked at me finally, "W-why are you laughing, Greg?" I started laughing more, I went to him "You're funny, that's why."

He slurred "Hi, funny! I'm Andy!"

I put on my best resting bitch face, "You need water."

I came back and handed him the glass of water, he lifted himself from the awkward position and emptied the glass in a big gulp.

"Woah, easy there." He said to him, kind of concerned, kind of scared.

What he did next kind of took me by surprise. He took out from his jacket a flask! Where had he been keeping it all this while??

Too shocked to say anything, I saw him taking a big swig.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Andy's pov*

The liquid burned as it went down my throat and I saw the utter shock on Greg's face. Well, two faces I think, everything was so distorted. Think I drank too much.

A loud ring started, it was way too loud and I saw Greg looking at it and then telling to stay put and not drink more.

"Hey, Lainey" he said with a tone of discomfort and I thought to keep drinking would be the best thing to do. I searched my pockets for a pack of cigarettes, I then searched for a lighter but my hands didn't support me in smoking and I continued to try and use the lighter without much success.

"Love you too, babe." I heard Greg whisper as he walked towards me and I tried more than ever to start smoking.

Greg snatched the lighter from my hands, he looked worried.

"Are you trying to burn down the room?!" He almost screamed, I flinched. I opened my mouth to say something but had to run to the bathroom and puked. Greg ran after me, trying to comfort me while I emptied my stomach of anything at all.

I sat back down on the bathroom floor, with my whole body hurting just a little but enough to cause a huge amount of discomfort. Greg sat right opposite of me, looking right into my eyes, very seriously.

"Why are you doing this to yourself, Andy?" He asked me with a sad expression, there was a just a hint of coldness.

I did not know how to answer him. I didn't know why I was doing it either. There was just a bit of sadness and loneliness; this void, an emptiness I thought glasses of liquid could fill. Apparently not.

I knew Greg cared but he didn't care enough. Nobody ever did. Not my friends, not Juliet and Greg wouldn't too.

"Why do you care?" I spat, remembering his conversation with Lainey.

He eyebrows furrowed, he wasn't expecting this.

"Because I do. Now, tell me."

"You're an ass, Greg." I said bitterly. "With your strong and rigid opinions. You're just a smooth talker and a manipulator. You don't mean half the things you say. You're rude and dominating. You're an asshole."

Silence hung in the air and seemed to be getting thicker by the second.

"Cause I can't help myself." He just shrugged, his expression turned into one of amusement and he sang a bit "I'm an asshole baby."

And though I was sitting in a random hotel room, totally drunk out of mind with this guy I just insulted, I laughed.

Then he laughed too and somehow everything just felt better.

"Stay put" He said, "I'll get you some clean clothes."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Comfy enough, Andy?" Greg asked me and I nodded. "Should I turn off the lights now then?"

I was sure as hell exhausted but not as sleepy.

"Actually, how about a story?"

"Come on, now you're just taking advantage of me. What are you 5?"

"Just a bit tipsy." I replied, trying not to laugh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Greg's pov*

"Then Kellin held him closer and said 'I love you too, Vic.' and they feel asleep. The end." I said exiting the browser after reading a whole fanfic.

Andy was fast asleep by now, looking like a goddamn angel.

And not just his hotness is too hot and his beauty too unreal and mysterious, he looked like a sweet and innocent angel. Just pure and dreamless.

I could look at him all night but that'd be too creepy and sprakly vampire-ish so I just took a pillow and a blanket and settled by myself on the couch.

Two beats after, I slipped into reassuring sleep.

***********************************************************************************************

FINALLY

I've been waiting to use this title and part of the story for three chapters now!

Sorry for the late update and shorter chapter! I'll update faster now!

CAN YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? I'M SO EXCITED TO WRITE MORE AAHHHH

And any Kellic shippers? :P

3K READS SOON. THANK YOU SO MUCH :'D

Well, hope you liked the chapter ,comment and vote if you like ^~^

and remember, you just keep being you :3