The warmth. The affection.

*Lainey's pov*

I flipped the pancake with great concentration and at the same time scrolled through my Twitter feed. Damn I was good at multi-tasking.

I continued with my cooking when Mercades walked in the room looking sleepy but still so beautiful without make up.

She came up behind me and gave me a hug "Hey babe" she said "Good morning"

Oh this morning was good. Pretty good.

She left me and sat on the table, I joined her shortly and we had a pleasant breakfast.

Somewhere in between Greg texted me that he was about to leave his hotel and get on the flight and I texted him a couple of hearts back.

I continued you talking to Mercades, flirting back and forth, she such a good friend of mine, sometimes I felt like she was more.

Her phone rang and greeted her boyfriend in her sweet tone.

Only if she talk to me that way.

She held up her finger and left the room, I assumed something serious happened.

She returned a few minutes later looking anxious and sad, "I'm sorry, I have to leave early. He needs me." she said.

"I kind of need you too." I said in a low voice.

She put a hand on my shoulder and squeezed it reassuringly. She started collecting her things and I helped her.

Once she was done she hugged me tight and then walked towards the door, "Love you." she said as she went "Love you too." I said back and sat on the couch. Sad and alone eating the now cold pancakes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Andy's pov*

We left Greg's hotel room and went to the studio to get his things before going to the airport. I called the boys back while we were in the cab, specially Ashley who turns out wasn't really worried about me but just wanted the gossip on what happened with Greg. He knew me too well and could easily make me say things I never wanted to say so I ended the call early with him and promised to call him back later exchanging glances with Greg who was definitely amused.

I hugged him before a left, a long nice hug. After a while he broke the hug and went on his way waving bye and I tried my best to look normal when seeing him go was really breaking my heart.

I got back in the cab and went to the studio. It was still early and I texted Ashley to show up asap.

I open the door to find him drinking a beer.

"Don't you think it's too early?"

"It's late somewhere" He simply replied and offered me a bottle.

"Fair enough" I said and after what happened last night, declined his offer.

"So how wasted were you?" He asked grinning, "I want all the details!" he nudged. Felt like high school all over again.

"Really, Ashley?" I said to him.

"Spill" That's all he had to say.

I told him everything that happened. The drinking, the puking, the sleeping. I even told him about the cuddling as much I could remember.

"Woah, man. Badass over here! Cuddling and shit!" he said lightly punching me.

"Go away, Purdy."

"Okay, no seriously. I saw you two and the chemistry is just, it's just there. Won't you do something about it?"

His eyes were sparkling, weirdly.

"Juliet." Was all that I said.

"Oh yes," He said his smile fading, "How do you feel about her?"

"I love her, man. There is no other way about it."

He patted my back "Good luck, Andy" he said and soon others arrived and we got on with our work.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Was cuddling, cheating?" I asked myself this question over and over again, till the point when I saw my girlfriend after nearly a month.

It was late in the evening and we just hugged and decided to call it a day.

I got on our familiar bed and she snuggled in closer.

It was right and how it's exactly supposed to be but something was lacking.

The warmth and the affection. It was different.

It lacked something.

Someone.

But went on with it anyways and convinced myself to fall asleep anyhow and after a while I did.

I woke sometime later in the night.

It was a weird state of being sleepy but not being able to sleep.

I willed myself out of the bed and checked the time. 2:30AM

I vaguely remembered this exact time for some reason but couldn't recall why.

I paced around the room for a while and by now I was wide awake.

I picked my phone to listen to some music.

King For A Day played now and I thought of Greg, I couldn't figure out why but after a debate in my mind to text him or not, I did.

"Hey?"

"Hey :)" He replied back after two minutes.

"Did I wake you?"

"No you didn't. I was just working."

"On the book?"

"Yeah" he replied.

"Do you ever sleep?"

"Only when you ask me to cuddle ;)"

"Oh, shut up :P"

"Haha. So. happy to be with Juliet again?"

"Yeah, kind of really miss you though" I wrote. Erased it. Wrote it again and erased it again and replied with "Yeah."

"Awesome :)" he replied

And we talked about everything from weather to music till I finally fell asleep.

***********************************************************************************************

Extremely tired and my eyes are legit swollen.

I don't know what I wrote tbh xD

Thanks for reading anyways :P

Well, hope you liked the chapter ,comment and vote if you like ^~^

and remember, you just keep being you :3