Greg's attracted to kitchenware

*Greg's pov*

I reached home with BVB lyrics playing over and over in my head from the plane ride. I spend all the time just watching their music videos and interviews and damn was Andy's voice super sexy.

I found my keys to open the front door, "I'm home!" I shouted out, "In here" my wife's sweet voice replied. My dogs came running to greet me, there was nothing like home.

I hugged Lainey and gave her a kiss, I really did miss being away from her but there was also something missing but I couldn't exactly point out what.

I tried to shake the feeling off and proceeded to spend time with her.

"So how was the shooting?" She asked me over dinner.

Oh, right I was there to shoot Andy's part for the video and somehow that is something I totally forgot about.

"It went alright, it was fun." I said and she thankfully left it at that.

We talked some more, watched some TV and went to bed.

The next morning we had to shoot Lainey's part for the video and I set up all the equipment while she got ready and did her make up.

We shot at various locations around the house, the backyard, the dogs and just random plants. The recording went on till the next day and all that was left with the video was the editing and the voice over.

I sat at my desk and starting really working on the editing, it had to be perfect. I was about spend the whole day working and wouldn't be able to spend much time with Lainey and usually it would have really bothered me but now, for some reason it didn't.

She was spending a lot of time with Mercades nowadays anyways, they had become like bestfriends or something.

I put together the clippings and now was the time for the voice over. I had written out the script much before I left to meet Andy.

Damn, was my meet with him like a timeline now? I seem to be thinking my life in terms of events before and after meeting him, it was really weird.

We had been talking a lot recently, as much as we could and though I had expected some awkwardness after the whole cuddling thing, it had seem to be made things between us much more comfortable.

I was attracted to him, there were no doubts about it. I had been identifying as pansexual for quite some time but I didn't really know about him. I was lost in my thoughts when my phone beeped. It was a text was from Andy which led me to have a huge grin on my face. I kicked my legs up, relaxed in my chair and abandoned all work to talk to him.

It was a few hours later that we said bye and I focused back to my work. It was late by now and I heard Lainey and Mercades still giggling somewhere in the house.

I set up the system to record the script.

I read once again all those nice and loving things I wrote about Lainey and once I started I had to re-record quite a few times. My words for her stayed but the same feelings were somehow less, just not enough.

I tried and tried to make it sound genuine but nothing seemed to work. I looked again at the clips in agitation and saw Andy's face. I started thinking of him and starting recording again and it was probably the most real that I've ever felt.

I only met Lainey at bed time then, we didn't speak much and just drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filler chapter, probably the next one will be too. :P

Well, hope you liked the chapter ,comment and vote if you like ^~^

and remember, you just keep being you :3