I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream ( ͡° ͜

*Andy's pov*

I had no more than 45 minutes before the show, minus twenty for being backstage, things had to be done quickly.

In all honesty, I wanted things with Greg to be slow, take my time and derive as much pleasure as possible but this is how it had to be so be it.

We were safely inside so no one could see though something like this was a common sight.

Still holding his hand I turned him to face me and went closer to him. I walked to him till his back was against the wall, exactly where I needed him to be.

I went closer to him and lightly our lips touched.

True, I was running low on time but teasing was always worth it. He caught on to what I was doing and darted forward to crash his lips to mine. I deepened the kiss and we were pretty much making out right now and damn, nothing has felt this good in a long while.

I broke the kiss, expression showed how much he wanted to continue but I had other plans.

I quickly got on my knees, his face flashed shock but it was gone before I could place it. He looked down to me and I put my hands his hips and pushed him back to the wall. We hadn't even started but my dominating nature was taking over.

I kept one of my hands on his hip and with the other I slowly worked around his jeans. I unzipped them really slowly and I could feel his body tense every second that went by.

I sped up, sensing his frustration and quickly undid the rest.

I started humming, I gently stroked him and I felt as the shivers went through his entire body.

I think teasing was enough for now and I went right to it, he made a sound of surprise but I didn't care and I began my work.

I hadn't really given a blowjob before but I had received them plenty and always knew what could feel good and so I decided to try it all.

I started off and with everything I did his body tensed up more. I looked up at him and he soon closed his eyes as I went on and I was pretty sure he could feel my smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Greg's pov*

I had calm down my excitement so I could fully realize what was going on.

Damn he was good, he was probably the best I ever had. I was enjoying this so much for a while I forgot everything. Where we were, how we ended up here. Nothing mattered.

He went on without skipping a beat, pleasure erupting in me. I tried my best to be quiet but a moaned escaped anyway. That encouraged him more and soon I felt that familiar feeling rise "Fuck, I-I'm c-close. Fuck, Andy."

He continued regardless and soon I came shooting in his mouth and he swallowed every last drop.

Damn that was hot but I could barely stand. I sunk to the ground and he sat down next to me smiling. We were both sweating in the little room we had in the bus and we looked at each other, sitting comfortably in silence.

We broke his gaze away from me glancing at his phone "Oh look the time." He looked back up, amusement never leaving his face.

"Yeah. Um..A- thank you though?" I said, almost asked him.

He laughed, his sexy laugh I could easily get used to "You're adorable. Coming to see me perform?"

I just nodded. All of this still kind of seemed unreal.

We went our ways and I soon found Lainey. She came my way after getting a picture with a viewer and starting walking to the stage where bvb was about to perform.

We stood somewhere in the middle and waited for them come onstage. The crowd went crazy as they entered and started performing. Andy made direct eye contact with a couple of times and for the rest of the time I just went along and enjoyed the music.

After the performance we made our way out of the crowd and then Lainey turned to me after checking her phone "Hey you up for a triple date lunch?"

I didn't know where Lainey and I stood but we weren't exactly ready to tell people yet and I still did enjoy her company. I didn't have any plans as yet anyway so I this plan didn't sound so bad "Who all?"

"Mercades, Bobby, Tyler and Shannon."

"Tyler and Shannon are in town?"

"Yep. So you up for it?" She asked.

"Sure, let's go." and we headed out to the car, before getting in I quickly texted Andy

Leaving for lunch with friends, see you later?

I started the car and we reached our destination, I stepped out and checked my phone to see his reply

"Want me to get a hotel room? ;)"

Sure ;)

I replied coolly, if only he could see the smile on my face.

I slipped the phone in the pocket as I met everyone and we got a table.

I couldn't help but notice the visible tension between Lainey and Mercades though everyone else seemed rather oblivious. Something had to be done about it.

We were getting out of the eating place when I pulled Lainey aside "What's the scene between you two?" She sighed, looking at Mercades and Bobby laughing and talking.

"It's okay, I have a plan." I reassured her. She gave me a weird look "Just trust me on this one." She shrugged "Alright."

Shannon and Tyler soon left while Mercades and Bobby decided to hang out with us, I had to leave eventually anyway, to meet Andy so I was only hoping my plan could work on time.

***********************************************************************************************

Well, hope you liked the chapter, comment and vote if you like ^~^

and remember, you just keep being you :3