What? A crush? What?

*Andy's pov*

I thanked Jake for letting me crash for the night and headed out for the airport early morning. He asked what my plan was now and I told him I was meeting a friend, he left it at that.

I grabbed coffee while I waited at the airport. I didn't really know what I was going to do the three days till I met Greg but it seemed like the best decision right now.

Sure I explained vaguely why I couldn't come to the studio for the next five days, not everyone was entirely convinced but they couldn't really do much about it.

If I really think about it, I'm not entirely sure what all had happened in the past 24 hours.

I had a massive fight with my girlfriend, I stormed out, I made a plan to a guy I had a slight crush on.

Wait what.

What did I just say? A crush? What?

I looked around me thinking, suspicious if people could hear me thinking.

But everyone just carried on doing what people do at airports, minding their business.

What was I really doing? Was I even in my senses? Should I pick up my stuff and go back?

But go back where? My house? Where my angry girlfriend must be sleeping without a concern. Or to a dim and dull hotel room? Where do I have to go?

Before I could think more I heard the announcement and headed to continue with my current plan.

I spent rest of the journey listening to music and catching up on all the lost sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Greg's pov*

"I'm going, Lainey." I said to my wife, picking up my bag.

"Have fun. Miss me."

"Will do. Mercades will come over in a few?"

She said in a coolly painting her nails. "Yup. Oh and say hi to everyone from me."

"Yeah sure, say hi to your girlfriend for me too." I said with a smirk.

"Fuck off" She said throwing a pillow at me.

"Fine, fine. Oh and I might meet Andy while I'm there."

"Alright, say hi to your boyfriend for me." she smirked.

I threw the pillow back at her but she was smart enough to duck before it could hit her.

"Ha. Loser. Bye now." Lainey said laughing.

I waved bye smiling and headed towards the airport.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Greg's pov*

I reached my mom's place and was greeted by her, my sisters and a few of my cousins.

Satan, I loved my family.

I wish this was over soon.

I thought about how I was going to meet Andy soon and couldn't help but smile.

Going through these two days would be so worth it.

***********************************************************************************************

Smaller chapters, can be kind of annoying ikr but I feel much more in my senses now so the story will really pick up from here. I hope.

Thanks for reading <3 <3

Well, hope you liked the chapter ,comment and vote if you like ^~^

and remember, you just keep being you :3