What's So Good About Picking Up The Pieces?

*Andy's pov*

I woke up in the barely lit room and checked the time. For a second, I felt really lost. This wasn't my room and this bed for only one person is not where I slept every night.

And then I remembered, I moved out.

I switched the bedside lamp, it was still pretty early. the bedroom in the place was really small, and the coldness constantly mocked my loneliness.

Juliet and I were definitely over. I think we were over long before we decide to go our ways, and Greg well. Sigh.

We hadn't talked weeks.

My texts won't deliver to his number and I couldn't dm him on Twitter either, it showed an error everytime.

I was pretty baffled by this point. I needed to talk to him and suddenly all our connections were shut off.

I thought about this time and again and couldn't really figure out why, the days passed and things continued, I kept thinking of him.

I got myself off the bed and got ready for another day at the studio, we were almost done with the album.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Greg's pov*

Days went on as usual, waking up, eating, working, sleeping.

Lainey and I were closer now. With Mercades spending more time with her boyfriend and now fiance and Andy deciding to completely cut me off from his life, things felt like they were back to how they were before.

But they weren't.

I had gotten a lot of hate over the years, some pretty hurtful things about my character, the things I do and even a lot of threats but nothing had ever hurt as this did.

I probably had it coming.

Being with Andy was too good to be true, it was not something that could actually work out.

And now I was left here, a cheater with my job of the last many years in a house with my wife in the next room who I knew had cheated on me too.

How the hell did we end up like this?

Was this the end?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Andy's pov*

It was almost end of the day and I was really fucking tired. Music was hard work, as much I loved it, it could be really tiring.

Not to mention that big void that kept growing as each day passed by.

I was growing agitated by the second and I had to do something about it.

I walked home and reached the doorstep.

I deliberately fumbled with the keys, unwilling to go inside that cold, empty apartment and continue to contemplate on how alone I really was.

It sucked, it really did and there was not really anything I could do about it.

I cooked dinner and mindlessly ate it while the TV barked something I wasn't paying attention to.

It was still around 10:30 and I knew how hard it was for me to sleep these days, something else had to be done.

Yes, people usually never decided to clean and sort their stuff at 11 at night but this is all I had left to do.