Love Isn't Always Fair

*Greg's pov*

The leather couch squeaked as we our bodies moved together. His lips were cling to mine as he back pressed on the couch arm and his hands were on my chest. Somewhere in the distance Alex hooted and said "Get a room, you two!" He seemed pretty excited now but I didn't care. Kissing Andy felt like being underwater, totally away from the world and that was all that I needed tonight.

I was still drunk and my body was handling it relatively well. Or maybe everything was okay because Andy was so close to me now and this felt just right. Actually, nothing has ever felt this right before.

I cupped his face and damn that jawline felt even better to touch than it was to look. His lip ring was driving me wild.

For a while we really did forget the world. We forgot all the stupid hate, all the stress for work, the bad lighting of the club or it's shady location and then I gasped. Lainey. For a second there, I forgot about Lainey too. My wife. My wife for 2 years now. And I just cheated on her. That was wrong.

Andy looked at me, still dazed and pretty breathless. I badly craved his lips but I couldn't do this.

I suddenly felt I woke up from a dream.

A part of me wanted to go back to kissing Andy but I knew I could not. It doesn't matter if things were bad with Lainey the last time we talked or how distant I felt from her. This was still not fair to her.

"What happened?" Andy finally asked still looking at me.

"Uh-nothing" I replied to him. "Hmm I'm a bit thirsty, you want something to drink?"

Andy was still pretty confused and just nodded.

"I'll be right back" I told him while getting up and walked unsteadily to the bar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Andy' pov*

I lit a cigarette and watched Greg stumble his way to the bar. Things were a little blurry right now but more than anything else, I wanted him back here.

His lips are so perfect, I didn't want them separated from mine. But he stopped suddenly. Maybe he felt we were moving too fast.

But where were we moving anyways?

The smoke glowed along with the neon lights of the walls and tried to concentrate what was happening around me.

The music was still trashy and I had no idea of what the time was. I didn't want the time to move, all i wanted was him.

Greg came back a few minutes later, almost spilling the drinks and handed me a glass.

He raised his glass and said "To us, a-and whatever happen-ed" he slurred his words again, I raised my glass and then gulped half of the drink down.

"Slow downnn" Greg said to me, laughing. I laughed too, at nothing in particular.

We sat there for a while and I heard a beep sound but ignored it, drowning in the burning alcohol and all the sounds of the strip club.

We got up from the couch and it had to be after midnight.

Johnnie found us and called us a cab, we tumbled into the cab thanking him and closed the doors saying not much to each other during the whole ride.

I stared out of the window, my mind feeling numb, which was kind of good thing but I couldn't think a hell lot right now.

We reached where I was staying and I immediately fell to the bed and curled up. The night felt a little cold now and the room was only a bit better but still about chilly.

Greg collapsed next to me then and we laid there for a while just breathing in the quietness of our surroundings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Greg's pov*

The silence, the simple room, all would've seemed so alien and unreal if Andy was not next to me right now. He was curled up in his adorable self and the only thing that seemed clear in the blurry surrounding.

I inched closer to him, my whole body felt completely drained.

He uncurled himself and faced towards me.

We snuggled up and immediately fell to comfortable sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Andy's pov*

We got rushing, hungover as fuck but we had planes to catch.

We didn't time to talk much and focused on reaching the airport. As the cab stopped at the destination, Greg gave me a quick kiss on the lips, grabbed his bag and rushed in.

The place where I had to get to was relatively closer and I moved my aching body slowly to the security check. My head pounding too much being to think anything at all.

I got really strong coffee but still slept through pretty much the whole journey.

I woke up shortly before the landing and as I got out, I checked my phone finally to an endless list of messages. I responded to the one sent by my manager and called her up immediately.

She asked me to come see here right away, her voice giving no indication of whether I had anything wrong or not.

My headache reduced but I still felt tired as hell.I still didn't particularly know where I would go but dealing with the manager seemed much more concerning right now.

I reached the building and knocked her office door, she asked me to come in and her expression turned to that of stone coldness.

Her eyes judged me and without more delayed she spat straight out "I thought I told you to stay away from him" Her eyes seemed to be burning through my skull.

"What?" I said, much more aware now.

"I told you" She said through clenched teeth "To stay away, not make out with him in some club at midnight!"

"W-what how do you know?"

"You ass-dialed me, Andy. Probably when he was sticking his tongue down your throat. I-"

"Stop! Just stop!" I couldn't take it anymore, how mad she was, how loud she was being and most of all how she was talking about Greg.

"Stop talking about him like that! Just don't-" I said to her and turned to the door.

"Your actions have consequences, Andrew!" She said to me.

I just turned around, flipped her off and walked out of that wretched place.

*********************************************************************************************

Well, hope you liked the chapter ,comment and vote if you like ^~^

and remember, you just keep being you :3