On the floor, on the floor

Dedicated to OBrienBeMien. Thank you for the wait. Shoo go study now. 

***********************************************************************************************

*Greg's pov* 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. The sun was just rising, and part of me was grateful for another day which I could use to help people and stay happy with my little family. I looked over to my wife. I loved staring at her while she was sleeping. Ah, the beauty. I planted a small kiss on her forehead and she fluttered those delicate eyes open. She looked up to me and smiled. 

"Mornin-" Punch. 

Hahahahah just kidding. 

"Morning, Greg" she said in her lovely sleepy voice. Everytime I looked into those hazel eyes, I fell in love with her even more. She is the best thing that has happened to me. 

After my morning routine of workout and breakfast, I was all set for work. I made YouTube videos for a living and spent my days sitting in front of a camera, tweeting and posting videos. I was hated, I was insulted but it was worth all the messages I got of the people I could help. 

I opened my tumblr account and went through the messages: 

Hate 
Hate 
Hate 

Hate 

Hate 
Helped 

Hate 
Hate

Suggestion 

Hate 

Hate 

Hate

I went back to the suggestion for the new video. 

It was sort of sickening, the responses of people to the Roasts I was posting so I made up my mind to bring about a change and do Toasts from now on. This suggestion said Black Veil Brides, I had heard the name before so I went to search about them and prepare for the video. 

The quickly looked for some of their photos and thought of what all I can say. 

I went on to setting up the green screen and my camera and start recording for the Speaks video. 

I talked about the pictures and the memes and I decided to hear one of their songs during the video and fluck was it awesome. 

I ended the video with calling the likers squid molesters and the boob squeeze. 

But oh Satan was Andy Sixx really attractive. I should a toast for him soon. Yeah I should. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More to come soon ^.^ 

Hope you liked the starting, comment and vote if you like ^~^ 

and remember, you just keep being you :3