Now there'll be fanfiction about me wearing special panties

*ONE WEEK LATER*

*Andy's pov* 

I looked out of the window as I went back home from an important meeting about the band. The weather was kind of nice, cloudless sky and bright sun made it tempting for a day out. I checked my watch and it was nearly noon, meeting executives can take up a lot of one's time, the time I just wanted to spend with my beautiful girlfriend. I hadn't seen in her days now. A week to be exact but it felt like such a long time. There was still a long way till I reached back home so I decided to check Twitter till then. I saw thousands of tweets by the fans, I loved the fans so much, we are so lucky to have the best fanbase in the world.  I went on to stalk my own girl, God I missed her. I glanced at the clock again and there was still quite a lot of time left for me to get to her. 

Hell with it. 

"Hey babe" I texted her

"Hey Andy" she texted back after five very long minutes. Something felt wrong, she felt indifferent. 

"Everything okay?" I replied back after two beats 

"Yeah everything's fine." She replied 

I had many thoughts running through my mind at that time. Was she upset about the fight we had last week? Maybe one of the fans said something bad? Did I do anything wrong in this past week? My mind was reeling with crazy scenarios now so I just decided to stop thinking about it altogether, in a few minutes I'll be back home and I'll calmly deal with it then. 

After a while I was walking towards the front door, keys in my hand ready to unlock whatever chaos or coldness or maybe nothingness may be present inside. 

I unlocked the door, took a breath and opened the door to an unexpected surprise. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Juliet's pov* 

If only I had a camera to capture his reaction at that moment. I wanted that beautiful innocent face to be with me forever, an imprint only in my mind just wouldn't do. But I exhausted the camera reel on the photos that now hung on wires throughout the room. Pictures of us. 

"Wow" was all he could say. 

"Happy Anniversary, babe" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a kiss. He was still shocked and I wondered why but then I felt him smile and all my worries melted. We walked together close and slowly through as he took in all my efforts to make our little apartment special. 

He finally looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes and for a second I felt breathless. He took my hand, kissed my forehead and whispered, "The day out can wait." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Andy's pov* 

I never knew it was possible to love someone so much, to adore them and feel so accepted. It almost nearing midnight and I just sat with my perfect girl watching ridiculous and hilarious videos and dramatically reading fanfics.

"Gosh, remember the time on Stageit when I said there'll be fanfiction about me wearing special panties?" I asked Juliet. I turned the laptop to her, "Holy shit!" she said after reading  a few lines and I couldn't help but laugh along her angelic laughter. 

 Life was perfect.

"Oh wait, people have been tweeting me this video for a while now." Juliet said and typed in something in the search. The video was of this guy with a channel named "OnisionSpeaks" talking about me and the guys. I have to admit, it was quite funny. We watched the corresponding video which was a toast of me. Wow this guy was sweet, I was flattered. By my side I could see Juliet controlling her giggling. It wasn't till the end of the video till I realized that I was blushing just a bit. 

*********************************************************************************************

Sorry if this was cheesy af :P 

Hope you liked the chapter , comment and vote if you like ^~^

and remember, you just keep being you :3