Gryffindor Greg, Loser Lainey

*lainey's pov*

"One word it can be a little bit hot and spicy." I said, waving a hand at the camera. 

"One word to describe the hottest thing I do." Greg looked at the lens, I couldn't help but smile a lot. 

 "Hot and spicy, well come on. You-"  

"Daddy?" My husband said. 

I burst into a fit of giggles then, lifting up the makeshift board saying the exact words he just said. 

"Now give me a kiss, to close the video" I said, he did and we shut the camera off. 

We sat there for a while discussing the video and about the editing. Greg's phone rang and he went out of the room to discuss it, saying "Um yes it's Onion speaking." So much for marrying a food. 

I picked up my phone and checked twitter. I retweeted a few tweets, it was kind of strangely amazing how my followers called me 'mom', it made me feel all warm and nice inside. I wish we could all just have a big sleepover, I could get to know about them and feed those cookies to those adorable people. 

I scrolled through my feed and was totally lost when I realized that Greg was talking to me. "Huh?" I said, he laughed "This is what I was talking about in the video." He smiled and I got up to give my man a hug. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

*Greg's pov* 

I hugged Lainey and then we had lunch. After a while started working on my new video, but first I thought I'll check some social media because the daily dose of hate I get is pretty much addicting. I checked Tumblr first, with all kinds of feminist and whatnot were accusing me of all kinds of things, blah blah, let's hashbrown! I said in my mind. It was surely more entertaining in action.  I then went on to Twitter. 

I saw the notification for around 20+ messages on dm's but I decided to check them later. I tweeted some stuff and replied to some directed at me. I finally decided to check the messages and saw one... wait what... andybvb... Oh wow. 

My stomach did a flip, I wasn't usually nervous about a lot of things but suddenly I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. "Relax" I told myself. It was only a hot singer messaging you. But it wasn't just a hot singer and you weren't just a youtuber who made entertaining videos. A lot of scenarios went through my head. "Fuck it." I murmured and opened the dm. 

"Hey Onision." it said, I could almost imagine the words in his bewitching voice. 

"Thanks for all the praise. Great video, man. Cheers." 

If I die would today, I want my gravestone to mention this moment. Me, my laptop and a message from a rockstar. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I walked out my office after recording the video. It was terribly difficult to talk to the camera with my usual resting bitch face when I was exploding of happiness inside. 

It was evening now, the dogs are running after each other; probably playing, probably high and trying to kill each other. I sat down the couch still scrolling through messages and tweets. Lainey was editing the video with a hint of amusement on her face. Hah if only she knew about the message. One more point for Gryffindor Greg, zero for Loser Lainey. I smirked and went on to my work. 

Some time passed and I found myself going back to the message sent by Andy. I read it again and again, taking in every word and after a while I would realize I'm being totally ridiculous but I couldn't stop myself, I was too enchanted. I just.. couldn't.. stop. There were these scenes running through my head. I imagined and imagined, eventually jumping from one thing to another till I found myself completely lost in thought. I slowly started feeling or actually started feeling numb. Nothing except the mess of thoughts in my head seemed to be infront of me, I felt trapped. 

"Greg?" I heard something in the distance. 

"Greeeggg?!" Lainey was standing at the doorway and asking me something. 

"Y-yeah, honey?" I managed to croak. 

"It's late, you've been on the phone for hours.. How about some sleep?" 

"I-I'm coming." I said to her. I looked her in the eye but I saw her suspicion clearly and quickly looked away. She squinted her eyes at me, "Are you okay, Greg?" I could hear the concern in her voice. 

"I'm fine" I breathed, a bit relieved, she gaze softened. I knew I could talk to Lainey about anything but somehow I couldn't get my mouth to move at all and the words about the topic always died on my lips. She walked a bit forward but I stood up suddenly, gave her a kiss and said goodnight before she could say anything else. 

I felt kind of dizzy and very confused. I hoped I didn't have a feelings hangover in the morning.  

***********************************************************************************************

Kind of too serious, I think? It'll get funnier and lighter, I promise :P 

Hope you liked the chapter , comment and vote if you like ^~^

and remember, you just keep being you :3