Can you tell from the look in her eyes? (We're going nowhere)

*Andy's pov*

I was still mad once I was out of the building but I had to calm down when I realized that I didn't really have anywhere to go.

I didn't want to crash at anyone's again but where else could I go? Sleep in the studio?

But on second thoughts, I should go back. Go back home. I should talk to Juliet and see what happens from there.

Wow, this was really stressful and the stupid hangover wasn't helping. Why do I end up drinking so much? And how was Greg completely fine and didn't seem hangover at all?

Greg. I think of him again. A lot of the last night was a blur but I very clearly remember kissing him. Does this mean I cheated on Juliet?

Technically we're not really together anymore. I just didn't know, which is why I should really talk to her. I would have to face this sooner or later.

As I moved forward, the jacket rubbed against my skin and I noticed a burn mark on my arm. I've accidentally burnt myself with a lighter before so this isn't that? It was like something was rubbed on this. But what?

I kept walking, trying to recollect what all happened the night before. I got a lap dance from this really young emo guy. This stripper was constantly flirting with Greg and we got drunk. We kissed.

"Oh fuck" I muttered. Drawing attention to myself from the people on the street.

It all slowly came back to me and I couldn't help but laugh at all the craziness. I laughed out loud, the people who gave me a weird look slowly backed away, probably scared. This made me laugh even more.

I danced on a pole for Greg! I remember now! That explains the burn and all the wooziness last night, except for the alcohol of course.

I calm down my laughing and continue to walk home.

A lot of thoughts are racing in my head but I push them away and try to focus on nothing in particular. Thinking too much never helps me, I'll deal with whatever happens when I meet Juliet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Juliet's pov*

I was sitting by the window, gazing at the white clouds in the sky not quite sure what to do with my time.

The weather was kind of nice today, white clouds, sun and a little wind. I should go out, maybe but I didn't really feel like it and it seemed best to spend the day like this.

I snapped out of my thoughts with a soft knock on the door. If I were doing something else I wouldn't have heard it.

I got up from the window sill and walked to the door. The person knocked again and I slowly opened the door.

Standing infront of me was Andy.

I hadn't seen him for nearly five days after our fight. He hadn't contacted and I hadn't either, I was afraid, and I didn't know his reason.

"Hey" He said in a soft voice.

"Hey" I said, voice almost cracking. I hadn't talked to anyone in the past two days, living in sort of isolation.

I wasn't standing still and without much thought I moved to the side to let him in. He walked in, his body movements unsure.

He sat on the couch, seeming more like a guest than an owner.

Neither of us dared to speak for a while. The tension just hung in the air, no one daring to break through it.

Our phones beeped with texts and notification and we didn't check those either. There was just silence and two people contemplating in it.

Finally I spoke "I'm sorry, Andy"

"I'm sorry, Juliet"

We breathed a sigh of relief.

"Where were you these few days?"

He hesitated for a moment but then answered, mostly looking at the floor "I crashed at Jake's and then I went out of town to meet a friend."

I want to know more but I don't push him, mostly because I wasn't sure if I had the right to do that, anymore.

"How about you?" He asked me.

"Nothing much" I breathed, "Sat around, slept, ate, repeat."

He didn't push me much either.

We returned to the silence after this talk. The light of the room changing as the clouds would move away and close to the sun.

"What this mean for us?" I ask him, hoping he'd understand what I meant.

"I-" He started "I don't really know."

I knew we had to talk about it and I knew what we had to talk about, he knew too. We just didn't know how.

"So is this the end of us?" He asked finally. I expected the question to stab me right through my heart but it didn't. Somewhere we knew this was going to happen. Somehow we knew it was the best for us.

"I don't know." I said. I really didn't.

He nodded at me getting up.

"I'll need a few days." He said, I nodded too and he walked without hurry to the spare bedroom, closing the door behind him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Lainey' pov*

"It's wrong." I said, leaning on the kitchen counter facing Mercades.

"Well," She said looking at me, showing an innocent face. "It happened. It's wrong, but it happened" She said firmly, referring to random make out sessions we had since last evening.

I've been spending a lot of time with her and with Greg gone for a few days, things escalated from just casual flirting to a lot more.

I couldn't resist her, that was the problem.

I had a great relationship with Greg but Mercades just had this power over me, she had me in the palm of her hand.

"Forget all about it" She said walking towards me, whispering in her sweet voice "Everything's okay" She said it like she said everytime I needed to hear it.

She kissed me then and I just complied, it was wrong but it was happening. Like she said.

We stood there for a while, I was totally lost in the sensation of her perfect soft lips. I heard a few leaves crunch near the house. Somebody was coming.

I opened my eyes and looked at the time, it must be Greg.

Mercades sensed the sudden change and broke the kiss.

"He's here." I said and she shook her head and without a word left through the back door.

***********************************************************************************************

The smut is in work. Don't you worry, kids.

Idk what this chapter was, can't just escalate to shiz. Closure is important.

Well, hope you liked the chapter ,comment and vote if you like ^~^

and remember, you just keep being you :3