If You Can't Hang Then There's The Door, Baby.

*Greg's pov* 

It's been two weeks since I had the little adventure with Andy. We hadn't got much time to talk because we got so busy with our lives. I had to catch with the videos and work on the book, he was working on another album. 

I lived in plain denial that I may have cheated on my wife, we haven't exactly been that close recently. I help her out with her channel and express my love on Twitter, but at home it's not the same. 

It wasn't usual of me to deny something that happened but I still did it. The night still happened and that's something cannot deny. I can't deny the perfect feel of his lips on mine. The way his hands knew where exactly to be. The warmth of his body when we were drunk as fuck and passed out right away. 

He said he had a miserable hangover, as always but I was completely fine, very shockingly. 

There are some moments when you just want someone's arms around you, comforting you as you both shut out the world and I really wanted that. But I only wanted that with Andy. 

I doubt he ever feels the same way. 

I snapped myself out of the day dreaming of his flawless cheekbones and went back to editing a video. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Andy's pov* 

I grabbed my jacket and locked the door of the house. I was still living there till I found a new place. I didn't get to see Juliet that much and whenever we did, we just exchanged some pleasantries and went on with our lives. 

I headed out to the studio, it was a little cold outside. There was going to be a mini party as we'd made halfway through the record and everyone thought a little celebration would be nothing but encouraging. 

I drove and listened to the radio, singing along, I was in a good mood today. I parked my car and went inside. Our place of recording, decorated. The colors made me realize how black everything in the studio was. 

Most of the people were there and more arrived as we talked to each other about trivial topics. 

Our words could say a lot through our music but when it came to small talk, we all just kind of failed. This was pretty evident as no one looked up from there phones and only music echoed in the room full of people. 

That's when our manager interrupted the silence, I was still annoyed at her reaction from before but I had move past that. I'd continue my relationship with Greg, whatever it was and I wouldn't let anyone stop me. 

I tried to focus now on what she was saying. 

She handed around a tiny red bucket "Alright, phones in here, all of you." She announced. Everyone groaned, I swear sometimes these people acted like they were thirteen, myself included. 

"Why would you do this to us, Tori?" Jinxx said, reluctantly dropping his phone in the plastic full of phones and other gadgets. 

"To get you to socialize, come now smile you emo kid." Jinxx gave a sarcastic smile and Tori moved on to collect phones from others. 

Her plan worked because we actually looked around and talked to each other and started having a good time. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tori's pov* 

I've tried to talk him out of it but he just won't listen. All Andy had to do was to stay away this Onision guy but he won't so it was time to solve the problem myself. 

My plan to keep everyone detached from their phones worked out really well. I moved away from the party and searched through the pile of gadgets for Andy's phone. 

I'd been careful to mentally record his hand movements while typing the password and after three attempts, I was looking at his homescreen, few clicks away from ending all of this bullshit. 

My only hope was that this guy replied on time and nobody questions me about my whereabouts. 

I wrote the text and checked it twice before hitting send. 

"Hey Greg, it's been great knowing you. The time I spent with was great. Now can you do me a favor?" 

I awaited his reply, hoping no one would catch me. He replied a few minutes later. 

"Anything :)

"Get the fuck out of my life" I replied back. 

I didn't want to do this, but I had to. 

"Excuse me????"

Damn right, I'll excuse you. 

"No, you're a sorry excuse, for everything. Whatever we had or you think we had is over. Don't ever try to contact me again" 

Okay, this was a bit harsh and random but I'll do what I have to do to protect Andy. 

"Are you okay, Andy? Is everything okay? This is really random? Did I do something wrong?

"Your existence is enough. Now bye, don't text back. Anywhere." I sent hit one last time and he didn't reply after that. 

I blocked his number and blocked him everywhere else I could think they could talk and slipped Andy's phone back with the others. 

I went back to the party, heading straight to the alcohol to suppress the little amount of guilt. 

***********************************************************************************************

Smut in 4 chapters wooo 

I don't know who Tori is but here's someone to hate xD 

Well, hope you liked the chapter ,comment and vote if you like ^~^

and remember, you just keep being you :3