Chapter 42

Copyrights 2013 © Elena Sgro

All Rights Reserved

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two months later

I took in a deep breath, trying to block everything out as everyone ran around me. The females were acting like headless chooks and it was driving me insane. I needed to breathe. That was the only way I was going to get through this. If I breathed.

My hand subconsciously when to my stomach. My heart swelled with love and pride at the size of my protruding belly that carried my two little angels.

Over the last two months my stomach had grown to carter to their size and there was no doubt I was much bigger at two month along with the twins then I was with Leon.

"Where's Lena?!" called panicked voice.

My eyes snapped open and towards the door as I saw Cira barge through with a large box in her hands. She was beaming as she wore a long strapless black gown with a sweet heart neckline made out of silk with a silver sash going around her waist. It clung to her body like second skin showing off every curve without seeming trashy and light white gold jewelry graced her skin and her hair blonde that was now down to the middle of her back was half-up half-down and curled to perfection with small braids that accentuated the poof at the back of her head, in shirt she looked absolutely stunning.

"Your dress just arrived!" she squealed in excitement.

I smiled at her, butterflies fluttering with anxiousness and excitement as she set the box down on the bed next to me.

As she lifted the lid it was like everyone else and all the noise around me disappeared. I gasped as she gently pulled the dress out of the box, it was beautifully white. The dress wasn't like my deb dress that I had so desperately wanted to wear, but couldn't because I didn't fit in it at the moment, but it was still beautiful.

The dress was strapless and flowing with soft silky material over the skirting that started just under the bust-line so it would be easy to take the attention away from my pregnant belly.

"It's beautiful" I breathed as I gently ran my hand over the soft material.

"If you think its beautiful now just wait and see how amazing it will look on you, Xavier is gonna faint when he sees you in this dress and I'm sure he'll be very eager to take it off later" Cira beamed making me blush.

"Cira!" I gasped at her bluntness, but Cira being Cira she wasn't ashamed at all she just continued to smile and wiggled her eyebrows at me in a creepy manner.

I rolled my eyes at her and hoisted myself up groaning as my feet took all the wait. Carrying vampire twins that grew fast and being twice the size at two months than my first pregnancy was slowly taking its tole. I looked at least five months pregnant and I was waddling around slowly which was annoying but other than that I couldn't be happier.

Cira placed the dress gently back in the box and held my hand for support as I waddled over to the dressing table where she would do my makeup.

"I still can't believe you two are finally getting married!" Cira exclaimed happily.

I winced at her out burst and shushed her. "Be quiet if Maria here you say marriage or any variation of the word she'll burst out in tears" I scolded her.

"Sorry" she mumbled as she took my hair down from its pony tail and switched on the curling iron.

"I honestly just can't believe how quickly you were able to put this wedding together" I told her.