Chapter 38

Copyrights 2013 © Elena Sgro

All Rights Reserved

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week and a half later

I lurched forward my body heaving as I empty the contents – or what little content there was since I had barely eaten – of my stomach into the toilet.

Cira stood right behind me holding my hair and rubbing my back as she cooed everything was alright.

This had been going on every morning for the past week and I hated it. The only thing that made it worse was that Xavier still hadn't come back. We had talked every night and every time I wanted so badly to tell him I was pregnant but it just didn't feel right.

I had a slight bump which would be easy to hide but it didn't make me feel any better about keeping the whole thing a secret from Xavier and it was going to be even harder when he comes back.

"All gone?" she asked as I slowly started to stop heaving. I nodded and leaned back against he legs as I took in deep breaths. My whole body was sweaty from throwing up and my throat burned from all the bile.

"I'll get you a wash cloth and some water" Cira said as she gently sat my up from leaning on her and placed me against the cold wall that helped my body cool down. It was like a routine now, every morning I would sprint to the toilet, throw up, Cira would take care of me, give me water I would spend ten minutes cleaning my mouth and then get ready and train with Holland our hang out for a bit with Cira and then train.

Today though was different, Milton had set up all his equipment that he had snuck here in a spare room of the hide out, and I was due for an ultrasound.

"Here" Cira said gently as she handed me the damp wash cloth and glass of water. I wiped my mouth with the wash cloth and sculled the water before taking a deep breath and heaving myself up off the floor.

Cira grabbed my arm and steadied me before leading me towards the bedroom and sitting me down on the bed.

"You ready for you ultrasound today?" she asked.

My stomach twisted in knots, this was just as bad as when I first found out I was pregnant. Cira sighed as sat down next to me wrapping her arm around my shoulders.

"Your second pregnancy and you're still as nervous as ever" she chuckled lightly.

I turned to her and playfully narrowed my eyes at her.

"Come on Milton's waiting" she said as she stood up and outstretched her hand towards me.

I rolled my eyes at her and got up taking her hand. She pulled me out of the room and down the hall to the spare room where Milton had set up everything.