Chapter 35

Copyrights 2013 © Elena Sgro

All Rights Reserved

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groaned as I tried to roll over, but was pulled back into a strong hard warm wall. Xavier's intoxicating scent invaded my nostrils as I inhaled deeply a smile stretching over my lips at how wonderful it was to realize I was in his warm strong arms against his amazingly sculpted chest where I belonged.

"Go back to sleep" Xavier breathed.

I smiled into his chest and snuggled in closer breathing in more of his amazing scent.

"You go back to sleep" I retorted.

"No, I enjoying watching you sleep" he quipped with a chuckle.

I blinked a few times as my eyes opened for the first time today, getting rid of my blurry vision I narrowed my eyes at him as he smirked at me.

"You are so creepy" I laughed as I rolled onto my back taking him with hovering over me a wide grin plastered on his face making me beam up at him.

A pure sense of serenity enveloped me as I gazed into his eyes, it was moments like these that I had missed while I was held captive and when I had left him. My darkest fears, like him leaving me, or loosing him or even being held captive again washed away as I stared into his beautiful blue-gray eyes. This was my home, this was my heaven. Xavier, he was my everything and I was his, the look in his eyes said everything and my heart thudded in my chest as he looked at me with such love and adoration.

"This is what I love for" he whispered, before I could say anything or ask him what he ment, he swooped down and captured my lips in a sweet loving kiss.

I melted against him as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist feeling his heated skin with the cravings of being closer to him. I needed to feel his skin on mine, just to be with him nothing else mattered at that second and I wished I could just stay like this for the rest of my life.

Sadly that though would never come true as Xavier's phone went off. He groaned in annoyance and pulled away leaning over to the bedside table and hit the answer button and put the call on speaker.

"Hello" Xavier answered out of boredom before he was hovering back over me his eyes filled with a mischief glint as he leaned down and buried his head in my neck, his lips connecting with my skin, kissing licking and biting making me grin like a manic and try to stifle a giggle that wanted escape so badly.

"Morning son" came Claus voice from the voice.

I froze instantly, Claus was on the phone and Xavier was attacking my neck like it was nothing. This was wrong, I knew that Claus wasn't in the same room and couldn't see what we were doing but I didn't like the fact that he would be able to hear us and knowing me if Xavier to his playfulness any further moans were going to start erupting and I didn't want Claus to hear that it would be so embracing. I tried to push Xavier off but he just growled in warning, and held me tighter so I couldn't squirm against him as he continued to kiss my neck.