Chapter 2

Copyright 2013 © Elena Sgro

all rights reserved

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of his footsteps echoed and I knew this was my moment. My gums ached with hunger and my fangs elongated as I threw the star, it spun quickly and I had to make sure to keep my eye on it. Human wouldn't be able to see it and if my victim wasn't keeping his eyes plead neither would he.

The stars sharp blades came into contact with my victims throat slicing it open as his blood spurted out, gurgling sounds erupted from his mouth as he struggled to breathe. He dropped to his knees and I took this as my opportunity to uncover myself from the dark alley the blood calling me.

As he saw me his eyes got wide and he reached for what I suspected to be a gun in his jacket. I had to be careful now, I wasn't scared, I just wanted to be cautious. After all this was a 180 pound male vampire that could kill me in a spilt second, a little throwing star to the neck could easily be healed if he had fed recently, and the second he got better he would attack.

I watched waiting for the wound to close over, but it didn't which ment he hadn't fed recently and he was weak.

I laughed as I grabbed his arm and pulled it away twisting it but. He let out a gurgling wail as he choked on his blood, if I twisted his arm anymore it would break but I wanted to teach his lesson so that he knew he should try to reach for any weapons when he was around me. Though he would be alive for much longer.

He started to resist my hold on his arm and moved quickly his gun going off as he tried to aim for me, but I dodge the bullet and growled at him, baring my fangs in warning at him. If he tried anything like that again I was going to rip his arm off and maybe a leg.

I regained my grip on his arm and forced it back making it pop out of its socket. His scream was more of a gurgling and he spit out blood from the pain making me lick my lips.

I gripped the back of his head tugging at his hair so that his head lolled back and his neck was accessible to me, I didn't want to waist any more of his blood and I had to get some before his wound closed up and healed.

I hissed as the scent of his blood grew stronger in my nose and my fangs throbbed as I ran my tongue over the gapping wound before sinking my fangs in.

His blood tasted sweet but it was nothing compared to Xavier's, my heart ached slightly at the thought of that but I pushed it all away before I felt depressed and let my hunger take over, I hadn't fed in over a week and I was starving for blood.

His blood slid down my throat easing my hunger as I monitored his heart beat. It was slowly disappearing and I felt a rush of excitement. It was strange but I got excited about my victims being close to death.

I monitored his heart beat as I drank, it was slowing and as powerful as I was this victim was going to be heavy and I wouldn't be able to drag him around, which was a down side to being a hit girl on my own.

I pulled myself back from his neck fighting my inner urges to just finish him off here. I didn't have much time if I was going to get ride of his body. His gun had rang out through the ally and there was no doubt a human had heard it and rang the cops which I didn't have much time to move I needed to get this scum bag somewhere where I could finish him off and dump the body without any on suspecting me.

Looking around I noticed things were pretty quiet which made me very antsy and I didn't like it. I needed to move and I needed to move now.

Looking back at my victim I noticed his eyes were starting to droop and he was going to black out before he died. I snapped my fingers in front of his face and he focussed on me slightly.