Chapter 22

Copyrights 2013 © Elena Sgro

all rights reserved

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well if it isn't Lena, the little bitch and look she has some fangs" he hissed against my ear. His voice just as sickening as I remembered and every cell in my body boiled and crawled as he held me against the wall his body pressing into mine, his knee slipping in between my legs, the memory of when he had first attacked me and scratched my leg, fresh in my mind. It wasn't the best memory and it was officially the worst thing Stewart had done to me while I was still human, the only good out that comes of that memory was meeting Xavier.

I cut off my train of thought knowing that I needed to focus. Stewart wasn't physically strong enough to hold me, he was still only human but I hadn't seen him coming because I was so focused on getting out of here and now I was just waiting for the right time to kill him.

I growled at him, my chest rumbling with such anger and hatred I saw him flinch slightly, as my growl echoed through the society.

For years the very being that had me pinned against the wall tormented me, tried to ruin my life in every way possible and now I had the chance to end him. It was my chance for revenge and I wasn't going to let it slide.

"You're dead." I growled at him.

His grip on me tightened but didn't hurt, he would need a lot more strength then he possessed to physically hurt me, only his weapons were able to kill me and from the looks of it he didn't have any on him.

"The only one who's going to die, is you sweetheart" he hissed in my ear. His rank breath ran over my skin, making me shiver in disgust and shake with rage.

My gums ached as my fangs elongated, my eyes were no doubt glowing and the assassin side in me was coming out and I was more than willing to let it take over.

I calmed my body letting that side take over before I gripped Stewarts arms and lifted up my knee and aiming right where it counts.

I smiled as he grunted and Stewart let go falling to the ground clutching his privates, his face twisted and contorted in pain because of the amount of force I put behind my strike.

I decided I wasn't going to hold back with my strength, he didn't deserve mercy, at least not in my eyes. I walked around him watching his every move, the predator in me making me taunt and play with my prey. My fangs ached with the need to suck him dry and make him suffer but I knew better, I was allergic to human blood and no matter how much part of me wanted to drain him dry I wouldn't risk it and simple twist of the neck would kill him anyway.

"Still so sure that I'm gonna die" I hissed at him, my claws lengthening as I towered over him my body filling with bloodlust and the need to make Stewart suffer before he died.

He coughed and groaned as I towered over him his face slightly red his eyes watering as he looked up at me a hint of fear in them making me give him a menacing smile.