Chapter 29

Copyrights 2013 © Elena Sgro

All Rights Reserved

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Selena" whispered a voice.

I whimpered, the voice was sweet so familiar, my body craved, to hear it again to touch the person it belonged to and yet it was so far away.

"Selena, I need you to answer me baby" came the voice again.

My eyes snapped open, a strangled cream escaped my lips as I took in my surroundings. Black fog surrounded me, making me feel suffocated. I turned around frantically, but I could only see black fog, hell I didn't even know what I was standing on and I could barely see a foot a head of me.

"Selena" the voice said worriedly.

"Xavier" I called out. My body shivered at his name, it had been what? Two weeks since I had said his name let alone heard his voice and my body craved him so badly.

"I'm here baby just relax" he cooed reassuringly.

"Where? I can't see you" I whimpered.

My heart beat quickly in panic, as I started to conjure up scenarios. Maybe I was dreaming, and not the kind of dream Xavier had used to contact me. Maybe I had finally lost my mind and this was so sick reality my mind had conjured up.

There was a muscle chuckle that warmed my heart and melted my insides like butter. Xavier's chuckle.

"Relax baby, you're mentally stable trust me. This is just another form of mind link. Holland taught me how to pull you into a mind link. You're perfectly safe as we speak" he explained.

"I want to see you" I whined like a two year old.

I knew it was childish but I couldn't care less, I didn't want to trust any of this until I could see him, touch him.

"I know baby, but you have to listen closely. I coming, after you broke whatever hold Luca had on you I was able to track down your essence like Holland showed me, I need you to just be patient and don't do anything dangerous" he said sternly, but I could hear the hidden plea in his voice.

"You know I can't promise that. Luca is unpredictable" I murmured more to myself than to Xavier as I wrapped my arms around me for comfort.

"I know, but please Selena" he said lowly.

I shivered at his tone. Xavier had never spoken to me like that before, and I knew he didn't mean it angrily like it sounded, I knew he was angry with his brother and not me, but I still shivered.

"Okay Xavier" I told him softly.

"I love you" he murmured.

A small smile tugged at me lips and warmth spread through my body. Just to here those words from him even, if he wasn't actually with me to same them had me feeling warm and fuzzy inside.

I hadn't heard those words from him in two weeks and that was way to long for me after everything we had been through. It hurt meow as I remember that I had left him after the everything that happened in Romania. I hated myself for that especially because it had been months before I stopped being such and idiot and actually went back to him. I never realized until now how much I missed hearing him say he loves me everyday.