Let Me Save Your Heart - Part 20

• Dedicated to To all my beautiful readers! I love you all so much!

Nikki's POV -

I had been sitting on the sofa all day, my duvet wrapped around me and a box of tissues by my side because every single time I heard or read Nathan's name, I just ended up in tears.

I felt awful for what I had done but, at the time anyway, I'd had enough and thought it was the best thing to do. Now I know I was wrong.

Nathan has literally become my everything and he's always there for me when I need someone. He tells me that he loves me, despite all the mistakes that I made and the choices I've followed in my life. He makes me feel safe just by being around me, no one ever dares to come near me when they see me out with Nathan.

But now, I've got nothing and I feel so alone in the world. It's almost like the entire planet is against me and I'm fighting everything on my own.

Which is never easy, especially when one of the people that you're fighting is your own brother. The one person in my family that I thought I could depend on has turned against me and wants nothing to do with me unless I'm sad and alone.

Even Liam, that cousin I hardly ever talk to, has spoken to me more than my brother; he even told me that he's had words with Zayn and none of the boys are happy with his decision to help Max ruin everything for me.

I decided that I was going to have a quick look at Twitter while I had nothing better to do. Just to see what was going on - I hadn't been on there since the last time I tweeted Nathan. I just couldn't be doing with all the comments from people and I wasn't really in the mood to be reading their irrelevent opinions either; they can think what they like.

Nothing they say is going to make me feel any worse than Max and Zayn already have done.

Before going onto my mentions, I decided that I was going to let people know I was still alive. People kept complaining that they hadn't heard from me in a while, so, suppose I'd better be nice and let me know I haven't done anything and I am still here.

@NikkiGeorge_: Morrrrrrrrnin' guys. You all read my interview then? X

I then went to see what people had tweeted me in the time I had been avoiding Twitter, and seeing if anyone missed me, or if they were all happy I was now out of Nathan's life and they hadn't heard from me in a while.

@TWFanmily_: @NikkiGeorge_ I miss seeing you with Nathan, you were good together:(

@MrsElSykes_xo: @NikkiGeorge_ Do you remember this picture? It was amazing to meet you that day x

@SexualSykes: @NikkiGeorge_ "Morrrrrrrrnin' guys" - you've been around @NathanTheWanted for far too long;)xx

@AmmyyTW: @NikkiGeorge_ Please follow me? I'm actually proud of you for still going after everything:')

@TMSJN_TW: @NikkiGeorge_ Love everything you said about the boys and us in your interview! You're so sweet :)xx

@JayTheWanted: @NikkiGeorge_ You tell anyone about me falling over and we'll fall out haha

@TomTheWanted: @NikkiGeorge_ Once that baby is born, we're going out partying with the lads and @KelseyBelle90! X

@NathFanArmy: @NikkiGeorge_ Hope you and Nath get back together, you were my favourites - Soph x #Nikan

I would have carried on reading had I not been interrupted by a knock at the door. With a proper smile on my face, I walked over to the door and was surprised by who I saw standing there.

He was stood there, a grin on his face, a bunch of flowers in one hand and a box of my favourite chocolates in the other.

He really knew how to please a girl he did.