Let Me Save Your Heart - Part 11.

Quick note -

My laptop is officially broken now and I am going to be without it for two or three weeks now. I will update when I can, but it may only be once a week, maybe even once every two weeks. Especially with all my exams coming up within the next week as well.

I hope you can forgive me and not hate me. I will try to update when I can and when I have the time to do so. Also, just to clear anything up, I don't hate either The Wanted or One Direction and I'm not trying to cause any hate or anything with the way that the story is written. The only reason the boys don't like each other is for the purpose of the story. That is all.

Also, I actually got round to making a proper cover for this story. I found the time to be bothered to do it. Whoo!

Hope you enjoy this part, even though it's not that great and nothing really happens. This was more of a filler really. I'm sorry about that. Love to you all.

Em:)xxx

**

"So, you and Nathan?" Zayn chuckled as sat down, hiding in the corner so no one would see us and make up some more stories about me. Making me sound like I was only going out with these two pop stars because they had the money and I didn't have to pay for anything.

"What about me and Nathan?" I laughed.

"You two make a good couple. Why have you never given him the chance?" he asked suddenly.

"Is this because of what was in the papers this morning?" I replied.

I still hadn't got the chance to look at the headlines yet, so I was still clueless about what had been said about me and Nathan last night.

I knew that it was nothing more than dinner and we were just friends.

Not my fault if these journalists want to blow the whole thing out of proportion without even bothering to ask before they print their stories.

"Have you not seen what they said?"

"Nope. When you turned up, I had only just got out of bed." I chuckled, looking away from the shear embarrassment that I felt at admitting that I was still asleep and couldn't be bothered to get out of bed. Even though we had arranged for him to meet me at the time that he did.

"Look at it this way, if they see you together tonight at mine and the boys' concert, then they're going to have a lot of fun with that one."

"Was it that bad?" I asked.

"Not bad as such. But it wasn't exactly the best thing that they could print either."

"I'm not even going to ask. I'll just look for myself when I get home and see what they've said, I'm sure it can't be any worse than what they used to print about me and Nathan." I sighed. My mind now wandering, thinking about what they could have put about me and Nathan.

I'm sure there was something about me being pregnant and how Nathan might just be the father. And how we were going on a romantic date together, just to make sure our love was never broken. Or perhaps they had just written a whole load of lies about what me and Nathan did while we were having dinner.

That really wouldn't surprise me and it wouldn't really be shocked if they had written about any of them.

"Do you just want me to tell you what it said?" Zayn asked.

"No, I don't want to ruin anything. I'll just wait until I get back home and I'm sure Nathan will tell me everything." I chuckled, simply because I knew it was true. Nathan would have that to look forward to, as well as the fact he was going to be seen with me in public again.