Let Me Save Your Heart - Part 16.

A/N -

Hey there guys,

Just thought I would let you know that I've changed the plot slightly because I didn't have any ideas for what I wanted to write. Nothing major changes apart from the role which Zayn plays, as will be revealed in this part. Also, I apologise again for the time jumps, some things just don't need to be written and others do. Enjoy reading and let me know what you think. Whoo.

Hope you enjoy and thanks for the support so far. Love you guys so much.

Em:)xxx

++++

Me, Nath, Tom and Kels basically spent the entire day, walking around and just having a good laugh with each other; it had been a long time since that happened and since I had actually spent that long smiling.

We even managed to avoid the paparazzi and their flashes, which is surprising.

Since they're all over the place and are looking for the next hot story. Shame they didn't get it and shame they're still waiting for something they can write about; although I'm sure they'll use their imaginations and write something that isn't true.

Never mind.

Some people just have no lives and need to get over themselves.

"I was thinking, why don't we go away for a couple of days, just you and me?" Nathan suddenly suggested as we were both getting ready for our evening together; Nathan had bought a tent for the special occassion and had made it clear that we were going to be spending the night there.

"We can't. What about Max and the press?" I questioned, packing a couple of blankets into the bag on the bed.

"We can make something up and explain why we're both gone. I just want to spend some time with you; no distractions from anything or anyone. Just you, me and the gentle breeze." he smiled at me as he appeared behind me, wrapping his arms around me and placing a kiss on my cheek at the same time.

"Do you really think they're going to believe us?" I replied.

"Who cares if they don't, we're allowed some time alone together." Nathan sighed, his chin now resting on my shoulder.

"I guess it would be nice to have some time alone." I smiled.

"Then let's do it. Don't think about it, just do it and we can deal with the consequences afterwards."

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life. We're going to make mistakes and have a good time, so let's make this the first mistake that we make!" he chuckled, turning me around so I was now looking him in the eyes; those green blobs representing so much happiness and joy.

That just made me smile and provided me with an overwhelming feeling of happiness, knowing that I was the one who was making him feel like that and there was no one else who held the same power over him as what I did.

Rather than replying, I pressed my lips to his and began smiling before I pullled away and turned my back on him again; returning to packing items into the bag that we would be needing.

"Looks like we'll be going for more than one night then, looks like I'll be needing more than I first thought." I laughed.

"We've still got the tent though. You know how I love my tents." Nathan winked.

"Everyone knows how much you love your tents, none more than my brother though." I laughed again, remembering back to the story that had been in the newspaper about Nathan being caught, with a girl, in a tent, by Max.