The End...... for now

Chapter 30

Leo P.O.V

The next morning was so weird, the girls where super busy. They cover all the furniture with white sheets. Daisy was cleaning off and organizing all their fire weapons and their was a lot of them it took up the whole living room. Donnie was in their to watching her, he didn't say anything he look so lost, and he look like he was shaking. I didn't want to bother him, he needed to be alone right now. Mickey been begging for Miko to tell him why is they doing all this but of course she gave no answer. While Raph, I don't know he been on the roof all day, while Rose stayed to herself doing nothing. Leela was helping me pack all our stuff up. I didn't had the courage to look her in the eye or to even speak her name. It was so tense In the house you can barely breath. "Gather your brothers and follow me" Leela said walking away. "Of course" I said gathering them. Us and the girls walk into the basement. And went through a secret passage which lead us further down. We all were surprise. "Um were are we going?" Mickey ask curious. "What do you mean, you ask were they where right?" Leela said continuing to walk down the stairs. "You mean my Kittie down here!?!?" Mickey screamed. "Yeah pretty much" rose said quietly. We reach the end of the passage. Was a door she unlock the door and enter it was a passage with a row of torches lighting the way there were cages all along the wall. "W-what is this place" Mikey ask scared. "It were I keep my failed experiments" daisy said fixing her glasses. "Failed....... experiments" Donnie ask surprise. "Take a look" she said pointing at the cage. We turn to the cage were this type of monster came out of the shadows it look human but it skin was melting off or something. "What the hell is that?!?!" Mikey scream. "It a mutant" daisy said breathing out. "That a mutant what happen to it!!!" Raph screamed. "Calm down, I created the muntant" daisy said smiling. "You created that thing" Donnie said terrified. "Yes to test my theory of creating artificial intelligence" she said smiling. "Why do you keep him if he was a failure" I ask serious. "That simple to test out poison and stuff" she said holding a needle. "And your keeping them in this terrifying place like another one of your experiment?!?!?" Raph screamed. "That enough let's keep moving" Leela said walking. We were walking for another 30 minutes when we stop in front of the four cages. The girls went to each cage and walk in they drag a limp and frail body out of the cage the bodies were cover in cuts. My eyes grew of fury when I saw Miwa face. They through their limp bodies in front of us. "Kittie!!!! Oh my god kittie it me Mikey!!!!!! Kittie please wake up!?!?!??!?" Mikey yelled with fear in his eyes. He held her in his arms crying. "You son of a bitches I kill you!!!!!" Raph yelled. I stop him though. "Thank you for returning them safetly" I said picking up Miwa. Just then I heard a loud explosion from down the passage way. "Damn it were out of time!!!!" Miko screamed. "What happening??" I ask Leela. "Shit!???!? Go!!!! Get out of here" she screamed. "Why what happening!!!!" I screamed. She raise her pistol to my face and look at me. "Go.now. or die right here" she said looking at me. "Fine. We'll go" I said turning around. "Leo!!! All of you" Rose screamed. We turn around and look at her. "You never met us don't mention are name or anything about coming here, we never met and never will again. I'm sorry about everything. Now go!!!! Hurry!!!!!" She screamed. We ran down the passage way as we ran we heard foot steps approaching like an army. But we couldn't look back or turn around. I'm sorry to for abandoning you like this.

Look out for the second series :-) :-)