Stay Or To Go/ A Vacation In Japan

Episode 16

Raph P.O.V

"Ah let me down Raph, oh god help me I will break your stupid face!!" Rose threaten. "Whatever" I said walking up the stairs. "Which room yours" I ask looking around. "Uhhhhhhhhhhh, fine, the one you was sleeping in" she said folding her arms. "I should of figure, you just love sharing rooms with me" I said scooting her up on my shoulder. "What?!?!? Not true" she screamed blushing. "Whatever you say red" I said opening the door. I threw her down on the ground and look at her. "Get dress, I'll be outside" I said closing the door. "Ow!!, you could of been a little more gentle muscle head" she screamed at me rubbing her butt. "Whatever" I said shutting the door finally. Leaving her in the room by herself. I waited outside the door for her to get ready. I close me eyes Trying to sink the facts in of our dilemma. "Hey Raph" Rose shouted from inside the room. "What is it now" I said back. "Can you go get one of my sisters, I need help hooking my bra" she said from inside the room. "Geez, women and their bras. Hold on I'm coming in" I said opening the door. "Ah Raph!!! Knock next time" Rose said covering her chest. "Ah put a sock in it, I came in here to help you, now turn around would yah" I said rubbing my neck. "You can hook a bra?" She ask surprise. "Yeah I help Mona all the time, it not that hard" I said standing behind her. She look at me with that suspicious but surprise face. "Well, ok, but don't try anything funny" she said looking back at me. "Ha! in your dreams maybe" I said smirking. "Whatever jerk, just hook the damn bra" she said a bit irratated. "Ok I'm sorry" I said laughing. I grab both in and hook it up. It was easy because Mona always need help in the morning. "There we go" I said patting her back. "Thanks" she said turning around. I left out the room and waited behind the door again. "Ok, I'm dress" she shouted from behind the door. "Finally" I said opening the door. She had on some white overalls and a red half shirt that said red on it with just some socks a sat down in the bed why she sat down in the chair with a table by it looking out the windowok" "Yah, really wanna go home" she ask looking out the window. "To tell the truth, not really, but I guess if we don't, it not gonna end well for our relationships" I said laying down. "Would that be so bad, I mean it not my business but all you seem to do in your relationship is argue" she said looking at me. "That true, but I mean she means well, she knows how bad my temper to get so she only trying to protect me from getting angry" I said looking at her. "I guess, but that Miwa bitch didn't have to talk to my sister like that" she said a bit pissed off. "That was bogus, don't worry about it I know you can beat her down but don't ok" I said signing. "What do yah see in people like that anyway" she whisper. I got up and pulled up a chair to and look at her. "I don't know actually" I confessed to her I was never good at opening up but with her it was different. "Lately I been getting this felling in my stomach, that I haven't felt in a long time. When we fought it was like lighten hit me, I never felt mor alive. I don't know why but you bring this sort of feeling of life when I'm around you. Even though we carry the same burden. You seem so full of life, while I just wait around to die for my brothers. That why I like being around you, you make me feel alive" I said smiling while I was talking I turn my head outside the window. I turn back to see Rose in a full blown blush just stunned. "Raph I- I really li-" she was about to finish when. "Hey Raph!!!! Breakfast time" Micky yelled busting through the door. "Ah, I better get down there" rose said running out the room. "Ahhhhh!!!! Micky I'm gonna pound you!!! " I screamed frustrated.

Leela P.O.V

It was really weird just me and Leo in the kitchen. Leo was reading a magazine while drinking the coffee I made him. It almost felt like we were married or something. I was cutting some strawberries for the strawberry pancakes when I got distracted and made an mistake and cut my finger. "Ouch!!" I whinced in pain. "You ok Leela?!? what happened!!!" Leo ask getting up coming to check on me. "Ah it nothing o just cut myself a little" I said smiling. "Let me see" he said grabbing my hand. I blushed and look away. "Hmm it not serious, but it is bleeding I'll go get a bandade, stay here and don't mess with it" he said going to the bathroom. "What am I'm doing kidnapping Leo and his brothers, dragging them on a plane. Man what come over me lately" I sighed and look at my bleeding finger. "He was worried about me though, and he did stand up for me back at the lair" I said squeezing my finger a little. "Leela!! What are you doing, your getting blood everywhere" Leo shouted coming back in the kitchen. "I'm sorry" I said looking at my finger. Hr came over and grab my hand. He clean the blood with cotten balls and wrap the bandade around my finger. "There we go" he said letting go of my hand. "T-thanks" I said blushing. "No problem, just be careful next time, you could have cut off a finger" he said smiling. "Yeah, I'll keep that in mind" I said looking at my finger. "You stay here I'll finish cutting the straw berries" he said smiling. "No it fine I'll do it" I said getting up. "No I insist" he said walking over to the cutting board. "No, really, it ok" I said following him. "Ok, how about this I'll help, and make sure you don't get distracted again" he said smiling. "Well, ok I guess" I replied smiling. We were cutting the strawberries when I notice leo was going really slow like he was nervous or something, I giggled. "Here like this" I grab his hand and move it a little faster but while being careful. He blushed a bit "ah, thanks, I'm not really good at this" he said blushing