A Heart Betrayal

Episode 8

Author P.O.V

The girls were sitting on the couch when four other girls walk in. "Who the hell are you" one of them ask. "None of your damn business" Rose replied. Just then the guys walk in to the room.

Leo P.O.V

Me and the guys walk into the front to see April, Mona Lisa ,Miwa, and kattie here. Then I remember I was dating Miwa!!! After she went off to college we started a long distance relationship. The other guys look surprise to we never told the girls we were in a relationship, well except for Donnie, but still. "Miwa, ladys what are you doing here" I said nervous. "We came to make yah breakfast" April said holding some groceries. "Sorry they already ate" Leela said standing up. "Leo you didn't tell us you had more female friends" Leela said surprise. "Already ate but we always cook breakfast for you guys on Sunday" Miwa said confuse "Leo who are these girls" she ask looking at me. "Uhhhh Miwa, Mona Lisa, April since you didn't meet all them, and Kattie this is Leela, Rose, Daisy, and Miko there are sensei friend daughters. Their staying with us for a few weeks" I said nervous. "Staying were exactly "Miwa said suspicious. "They sleep in our rooms with us" I said quietly. "What!!! You have another girl sleeping in your bed and you don't bother to tell me" Miwa yelled at me. "Raph is this true!!!!" Mona Lisa yelled. "Chill ML I was gonna tell you" Raph said blocking her slaps. "Mickey" Kattie said looking upset. "Don't cry kitty" he said grabbing her hands. "Ok what the shell is going on" Leela said loudly. "Who are these people" she said looking around. "Were the girlfriends you hussy" Mona Lisa screamed. "Hussy!?!? That it bitch!! you wanna fight or sum" Rose screamed at Mona Lisa. "Bring it whore!!!" Mona Lisa yelled. "Woah chill out the both of you" Raph said pulling Mona Lisa back. "Mickey you have a girlfriend" Miko said surprise. "Yeah, me and kitty been dating for a year and seven months now" he said holding Kattie. Miko froze up for awhile. "You assss!!" She screamed and punch Mickey in the face. "Owww what the shell BB" Mickey said rubbing his face. "Go to hell" Miko said stomping off. "Mickey are you ok" Katie said running to his side. Mean while I'm trying to save my shell explaining what going on to Miwa. "Miwa I swear I was going to tell you they just got here yesterday" I said holding her. She was trying to move away though. "Are you sure Leo cause you didn't even call me yesterday what were you doing" she ask looking at me. "Training tied me out I went to sleep early babe" I said tipping her chin so she look at me. "Huhhh ok Leo I believe you" Miwa kiss me it was a soft kiss. And we share a hug. Leela look shock and just went to my room. Raph tried to explain his self to Rose but she just ignore him completely. And Donnie just gave up and let April and Daisy stare at each other angrily. Tonight gonna be so awkward.

That night....

Leo P.O.V

That night I slept in my silk pajamas and no shirt. Knowing Leela tonight gonna be like yesterday. "Hah I can't wait" I said laying in bed smirking. Just then Leela came in with a blue shirt on and pajama pants, I was shocked. She climb in bed and face the wall not saying anything to me she didn't even look at me. "Leela, is something wrong" I said looking at her. She just adjust the cover on her. I decided to do a little flirting. "Hey Leela I'm not wearing a shirt I thought I'll take the wheel tonight"I said looking at her she didn't move an inch. I put my arms around her. "Leela, what wrong talk to me" I said looking at her then she sat up and push me off the bed. "What the shell Leela!!!" I screamed surprise. "Sleep on the floor or get out" she said looking at me. I can tell she was serious and grab the Futon out the closet and laid down on it. "Jeez what up with her" I said laying down annoyed.

Raph P.O.V

I knew I had to make it up to Rose the last thing I want for her to ignore me. I was lifting some weights when Rose walk in whereing a red Gown she sat on my lap and look at me. "I knew you couldn't stay away " I said trying to kiss her buy she put her hand over my mouth. "Who the hell is Mona Lisa" she said looking at me angrily. "My girlfriend" I said rubbing her curves. "When was you going to tell me you had one" she said leaning in close. I lean back in my chair and look at her. "I don't know, why does it matter" I said smirking. "You are such a pig" she said getting up. "What come on Rose don't be like that " I said getting out my chair. She got in bed and face the wall. I got in bed and begin kissing her neck she brush me off. "Come on babe don't be like that" I said looking at her. "Fuck off" she mumble. I just kept kissing on her. Then she kick me through my own door. "Ouch" I said looking up. She through me an pillow and a blanket. "Go sleep on the couch" she said and then slammed the door. "Wow I just got kick out my own room, uh women" I said going to the living room.

Donnie P.O.V

"You mad at me Daisy" I ask looking at her. Dasiy was reading an book. She didn't replied. "Dasiy please understand I love April I always have" I said looking at her. She just turned the page. "Your silence is worser then hearing you angry" I said touching her hand. She move her hand away and rolled her eyes. "Please talk to me, do you hate me" I said looking at her. She put her book down and laid down. "Daisy let me make it up to you," I said looking at her. She finally look at me and got up. "I'm going to go sleep on the couch" she said leaving the room. I drop my head. I felt bad for making it seem like I'm just some type of dog. "Damn Donnie you really did it this time".

Mickey P.O.V

I think I had it worse then all my brothers. Miko kept throwing stuff at me. "Ahhh Miko!!! Please stop!! Let just talk about this" I said dodging the stuff. "Go to hell" she said throwing my own action figures at me. "What did I do" I said grabbing her wrist. She tried to punch me with her under fist but I grab it. "Calm down Miko!!!" I said looking at her. She back up some and kick me in the chin. "Oww" I said rubbing my lower jaw. I fell on the ground and then she jump on me and pull out a pocket knife. "You, you lied to me, I should of knew you were just faking it " she said looking at me. "What are you talking about" I said grabbing her hand with the knife in it. "Why were you being so nice to me when you had a girlfriend" she said trying to break free from my grip. "Because were friends" I screamed at her. "You kiss your friends on their cheek " she said pushing the knife down towards me. "Yeah people do that" I said pushing it back. If I don't stop her I'm gonna get stab. I know I'll just pull her mask down and run for it. I reached up and grab her mask. "Heyyy let go" she said holding her mask up then I snatsaid it off and out came two long pigtails that was golden orange like and red orange. "Whaa" I said surprise. Her hair was long and it touch the floor. "You have hair" I said blushing. "So what give me my mask" she said snatching it away from me. "Listen Miko I think you misunderstand me, I love Kattie, me and you are just friends" I said looking at her. "I'm not your friend" she said looking at me. "What" I said surprise. "I hate you Mickey" she said looking at me. "You don't mean that" I said hurt. "I do!!! I'm going on a run" she said leaving. I just sat on the floor stunned. "She hates me"