An Ugly Truth

Episode 20

Mikey P.O.V

I was looking around the house looking for BB, she was going to help me start training for the monster Sunday challenge today. "Hey Leo you seen Miko anywhere?" I ask looking around. Leo seem distracted like he was in his own world but he also look terrified. "Yo? Bro? You ight" I ask Poking him. "Huh? What, oh hey Mikey what up" he said snapping out of it. "I was asking you have you seen BB, but you sure you ok bro you were out of it for awhile?" I ask looking suspicious. "Yeah bro I'm chillen, and Miko in her room sleep" Leo said taking a breathe. "Ight if you say so" I said leaving. "Oh, Mikey" he said behind me. "Yeah what up?" I said looking back. "Be safe little bro" he said quietly. "Um? Ok" I said leaving again. I ran to Miko room opening the door. "Yo BB, get up girl you promise to help me today remember" I said walking in. "Mmmmmmmm" she mumble putting her face in the pillow. "You wanna play like that really" I said smirking. I ran to the bed and jump on it tickling her. "Ah mikestar stopppp!!!!!" She said laughing. "Not until you get up" I said tickling her some more. "Ok ok I'm up" she said laughing. "Good" I said smiling. "Now, get off me please" she said still laughing a little. I rolled off her and smiled. "What up with you sleeping in anyway? That not like you" I said curious. "It nothing, I was just tired that all" she said opening her closet. "Aw well that cool I guess" I said looking at the ceiling smiling. "You mind getting out so I can change" she said throwing a pillow at me. "Naw, I'm good right here" I said laughing. "Suit yourself" she said shrugging. I was surprise how layed back Miko was she would change right in front of me and don't get shy or shakey at all. I admit I'm sort of a little pervert like Raph so I do peek at her, but who wouldn't Miko was built very nicely she didn't have much chest but her booty was on point she had more butt then her sisters which wasn't very surprising at all. "You know you got a butt the size of Texas" I said smirking. "And did you know your butt as tight as a rubber band on thick hair" she said giggling. "I know I got some form cheeks" I said laughing. Me and BB love to mess with each other. I am always super comfortable around her, I mean she likes to have fun, dance, and take risk, she not scared to get a little crazy. The first time we hung out we went to a pastery shop and ate so much cake it was ridiculous. Today me and BB are going to the ice cream parlor to help me train for the super Sunday. "Well I'm done getting dress so let's go" she said happily. "Ok" I said hopping off the bed. Me and BB have to take the train everywhere since nether of us can drive. I didn't mind though I like taking the train it made me feel normal. "You sure your up for this Mikey no one every actually finish the contest before" she said laughing. "Mikestar up for anything remember, the reason no one ever finish is because the title of king ice cream belongs to me" I said smirking. "If you survive, rumor is the last person who finish the challenge was found dead of brain freeze" she said in her creepy voice. "Yeah right" I said laughing. The train was always a bump ride sometimes so we always fall into each other. "Man I can't wait until I get my own car" she said falling into me. "Well you going to be waiting for awhile" I said smirking. Me and Miko always had something to talk about, it was never a dull moment with her. We was talking a little monster when my phone rang.

M: mikestar speaking what the deal

K: hey babe it me kitty

M: what up boo

K:nothing much, so what you up to

M: nothing hanging with my bestie

K:oh your with her *angrily*

M: don't be like that kitty, BB cool people I was hoping you to would become friends

K: not likely

M: at least give her chance

K: I don't know, maybe

M: I hear a lot of noise I'm the background what yah girls up to having a party or something