Growing Up Growing Week

Episode 3

We made it back to the lair and swap down on the couch. "My sons how was your run" Master Splinter ask walking in. "Terrible" I said looking down.

"Awful" Donnie said leaning down into the sofa.

"Embrassing" Mickey said covering his face.

Raph just punch the wall and growl.

"What happened" Master Splinter ask looking at us. "We got our shells kick by girls, mutant turtle girls" I said covering my face. "Teenage turtle girls, interesting I will meditate on this" Master Splinter said leaving. "Uhhhhh!!!! I can not believe this, we got are shells kick by a bunch of girls" Raph said mad punching the floor. "This is Technically are first lost to four kunochi so we weren't really prepare for this" Donnie said texting again. "Dudes I already told you I'm not hitting a girl, I was serious about that" Mickey said eating some pizza. "Listen guys we just wasn't ready ok we were surprise and let our guard down" I said getting a new mask. "She took my mask, that like taking my pride man" Mickey said feeling his face. "If you would of hit the mini bitch you could of probably save your mask" Raph said taking a slice of pizza.

"Dude I will not raise my hand against a women, hitting girls is lame"

"And that why you got your shell kick your to nice"

"No I'm not I'm just not an ass like you"

"You wanna say that in my face shell for brain"

"Why not I'm not scared of you no more Raph"

"I'm gonna kick your a-"

"Cut it out you to" I said punching the couch. "Leela must be the leader, they listen to her" I said folding my hands. "You remember her name?" Raph said surprise. "Yeah,so" I said looking at them. They just stared at me. "Oh screw you guys" I said getting up. "What we didn't even say nothing" Donnie said smirking. "So Donnie April coming over" Raph said punching his arm. "You know it" he said smiling. "I can't believe you sleeping with her even though she going with Casey" Mickey said looking at him. "Hey since we can take are shells off now having a body like a man now why not , I'm mean Casey not delivering sooo" Donnie said laughing. "Dang bro you so cold when it comes to Casey, or what was it seconds man" Mickey said laughing. "You guys are ridiculous now" I said walking pass them. "At least Donnie getting some if it was me she couldn't stand no more " Raph said drinking a bud light. "Like I said ridiculous" I said looking at him. "Come on Leo that Leela girl was kinda of hot you act like her looks wasn't the real reason you couldn't concentrate" Raph said smirking. "Oh but you wasn't staring at rose chest the whole time" I said looking at him. "Hey if a girl have chest and cheeks, a turtle gonna get distracted" he said burping. "You guys letting yah horomones beat yah shells" Mickey said grabbing a bud light. "Ah stick it up your shell knowing that little orange girl thighs was hypnotizing" Raph said throwing his can at him. "Show was those babies was moving" Mickey said laughing. "Whatever see yah later wake me when it time for patrol" I said yawning. "Whatever Leo see yah later" Raph said waving.

"See yah"