The Brutal Attack

Episode 22

Leo P.O.V

We all was up real late this night in our room Donnie just told us what daisy told him. "Slaughter. Hundreds. Of. Families" Mikey said terrified. "Man what the hell have I been sleeping under" Raph said eyes wide of fear. "Guys stop it!! There not monsters. They were young and was being control by an maniac. Killing was all they knew before they met lady harmony" Donnie said sadly. "That doesn't erase the fact that they are craze murders!!" Raph said angirly. "Daisy is not a murder, neither is Rose, Leela, or Miko. They change their ways, think about them for once can you imaging the burden they have to carry" Donnie said looking at us. "Raph right Donnie, even if they stop killing that doesn't mean they forgot how to kill. And sadly saying with their skills, it might be hard protecting the girl from them" I said folding my arms. "You mean, kitty could die" Mikey said terrified. "Maybe" I said sadly. "I won't fight Daisy" Donnie said serious. "What else can we do Donnie, we have no choice we have to strike first" Raph said angrily. "No we can't, don't forget Raph they can easily kill us to" I said serious. "Then what should we do bro" Mikey ask still shaking. "We have to leave" I said looking out to the starie sky. "But how if we suddenly up and leave they'll suspect something" Raph said looking around. "Dudes what if they already got to them, when they went out yesterday" Mikey said sadly. "This is ridiculous, I'm not leaving Daisy alone , I promise I protect her from those mafia bastards if they show up" Donnie said serious. "We can't stay here forever Donnie" I said serious. "Dude she a murder why are you still so protective of her" Mikey ask surprise. "Cause he can't except the fact that she a monster of her own" I said looking away. Donnie ran up and grab me by my shirt. "You shut your mouth. Daisy been called a monster all her life, she even called herself a monster. You don't know how it feels to live in fear all your life always trying to repent trying to do something good to wash the endless blood on their hands. And if I remember clearly, we were also consider monster all the time even though we did good things all the time. So what if they were monster back then. There not monster now, there just trying to live their lives, making up for all the wrong they did. So who the fuck our you to call anyone a monster, know there story first" Donnie said letting me go. "Even if that is true, what do we do about the girls" I ask him fixing my shirt. "Nothing" he replied. "What?!?" I said surprise. "Mikey was wrong there not gonna kill them, they only said that out of jealous anger" Donnie said looking serious. "But-" Mikey said concern. "Nothing!!! We're gonna do nothing" Donnie screamed. Mikey lower his head. "I'm going to sleep in Daisy room" Donnie said closing the door. "What are we really gonna Leo" Raph said concern. "Just keep watching for now, Donnie just blind to the truth" I said sadly. The girls were in danger I could feel the wind changing. Someday were gonna have to fight those monster, and honestly we weren't ready for that fight, at least not yet.

Leela P.O.V

"You idiot!!! Do you realize what you had done, you set are plan back weeks" Rose yelled. This was bad the guys know of are plan now, we thought we could have taken them out sniper range, but now their gonna be guarded by the boys. "I know, I'm sorry. But, I don't think we should go through with this guys" Daisy whisper. "Why not don't you want Donnie!!" Miko yelled. "I do!! But not like this, if they die they will know it was us then what you expecting them to fall in love with their girlfriends murders" she said coldly. We all stayed silent for awhile. "Face it guys we lost this one, besides don't you think if they really wanted to be with us they would. Their not forcing themselves in their relationships, face it we were beaten in the war of love" Daisy said tears running down her face, and of course Miko started to cry to. I soon found myself with silent tears of my own. Rose tried to hide it and fight her tears from falling. "Wait, we haven't lost yet" I said sniffing. "We don't have to kill them, but we can kidnapped them. And if I'm right they plane lands in two hours" I said whipping my face. "But were do we hide them" Rose ask looking serious. "That quite easy actually" Miko said smiling evily. "Were?" I ask confuse. "Are underground basement of course, the boys don't even know of it existence" Miko said smiling. "Yeah that would do" Leela said smirking. "We move out in 30 minutes, gear up ladies" I said leaving out. I didn't know how long we were going to hold them but I didn't care if they died down there. All I want is Leo to myself and if I can't have him no one can. I pack my katana and and some smoke bombs I also grab my cyth and two pistols. I slip on my black ninja suit and my mask. I left out and headed for the entrance. The girls met me their also dress in and prepare for battle. We took an black van we snatch off the streets and headed towards the airport. We all look pretty confident. But Daisy seem hesitant, while setting up the sniper. Miko was smiling sharpening up her hunting knife, it been awhile since she been on the field I just hope she won't kill no one. Rose was driving. And I was trying to meditate. We were assassins, but we kidnapped people before to, it really didn't matter how much pain we put them in as long as they were alive. We drop daisy off somewhere near the interest of the airport she had on her long tranch coat and hat with the silver suit case that hold the sniper, we needed her in good position. While the rest of us went to go hide and wait patiently for our targets.