Sleepless Night

Episode 6

After dinner

Raph P.O.V

I went to the bathroom to get dress since she was getting ready for bed in my room. I put on some red pajama pants and a white T-shirt. "Man this sucks it always so hot in my room" I said heading back into my room. She was already in bed under the sheet she face the wall. I turn on spike light in his tank so he'll stay warm while he sleep it was a little blue light it wasn't very bright. "Good night spike" I said petting his head. "Awwwwwnnn a turtle and his pet turtle how cute" rose said looking at me. "Whatever, go back to sleep" I said climbing in bed I face opposite of her and left some space between us. "Raph why is it so hot in your room" she ask moving around. "Don't know its always been like this" I said adjusting so I be comfortable. "Aren't you hot in those pamja pants" she ask surprise. "Yeah I'm toasting but it disrespectful to lay in bed with a lady with only boxers" I said turning to look at her. "You must be out your mind, I mean I'm in my underwear right now" she said camly. I lift up the sheet to see she was in some read and white strip panties and a red tank top that said boobies on it in white. "Ahhh!!! Come on rose put some cloths god" I said hoping out of bed. "You act like you never share a bed with a women before" she said rubbing her eyes. "That doesn't matter just put some cloths on" I said rubbing my head. "No, it hot, so deal with it" she said laying back down. I couldn't believe this girl she was so nonchalant. I whip my face and got back in bed a made sure we didn't touch. But then she turn over. I was a bit nervous. Then her leg touch mine and she came in close. I could hear her breathing and feel her body heat. "Hey Rose move over " I said pushing her a little. "No, I like to cuddle and since I left my body pillow at home your my second choice" she said tiredly. "How the hell is that my problem, move over" I said pushing her again. I can feel her wrapping around me her skin was so soft. "Man whatever" I said looking at her by turning my head. "Raphie" I heard her whisper. "Raph, and what is it" I said not looking at her. "You so muscler it kind of hard to let go" she tease. I blush "whatever Rose" I said not looking at her. She tug on my mask a couple of times. "What you doing now" I said tiredly. "Raph I wanna see your eyes again" she whined. "Go to sleep Rose" I said irratated. She just kept tugging at me. I finally snap and turn around and look at her. She was about to speak but I cover her mouth. "Have a long look ok so I can go to sleep" I said seriously. A shot of red shooted across her face and she nodded. She just stared at me I uncover her mouth and she just continue to stare. "You done yet" I said sitting up with one hand. She just nodded. "Good now let me sleep" I said turning back around getting comfortable. I felt something weird it was rose hands rubbing my chest and stuff, it didn't bother me I just let her. "Mmmmm what I would give" She mummble. "Hmmm, what was that" I said smirking. "Nothing, go to sleep muscle head" she said yawning. Oh this is gonna be fun. I turn around fast and got on top of her. "Hey asshole get off me" she yelled. "Is you going to let me sleep" I said looking at her. "Maybe" she said smirking. I pinch under her arm. "Owwww jerk" she yelled moving around all that bumping around was getting me excited. We basically were fighting each other all night by rolling around in bed. It was a lot of fun.

Donnie P.O.V

This was so awkward introducing april to Daisy. I was already in pajamas a purple silk pamjams set. Dasiy was wearing purple little pamjams shorts and a purple tank top that said geeks are hot. "Ummm april babe this is Daisy, Daisy this is my girlfriend April" I said nervous. "Aren't your short a little short" April said folding her arms. "Yeah so what this is what I sleep in" Daisy said looking at april. "Well can't you put something else on I don't want you dress like that around my man" April said irritated. "Whatever", Daisy said leaving the lab to my room. "Uhhh!!! Donnie" April said looking at me. "What I can't tell her how to dress babe" I said looking at her. "Whatever Donnie" April yelled leaving. I took a breath and enter my room, Daisy was listening to music on my phone. I smack her leg. "What is it Don" she said looking at me. "Why you talk to April like that" I ask sitting down. "Donnie she a stuck up princess, I don't like her" she said rolling her eyes. "You barely know her" I said looking at her. "So what" she said looking at me rolling her eyes. I laid down and got under my cover. "Why you dating her anyway yah have nothing alike" she said to herself. "I've always like her every since I was 15" I said looking at her sitting up. "Whatever" she said turning her head away from me. I smirk "you jealous, Daisy" I said smirking. She through a pillow at me and laid down. "Yeah april pretty and stuff but you way more interesting, but april can you know give me things I desired she just more Satisfying you know" I said smiling just then something turn me over and she climb on top of me. "You don't even know me but you say I'm not satisfying" she said looking at me. Me being more active then my brother naturally started rubbing Dasiy booty. "Well yeah she is my girlfriend so I have slept with her you know" I said smirking rubbing her booty. "She a good kisser" Dasiy ask blushing cause I was squeezing her now. "Yeah the best" I said chuckling just then she lean down and kiss me. The kiss was hot it didn't take long for her to open her mouth to deeper the kiss. She was the best kisser ever. I sat up and wrap my arms around her waist when I was flip her over so she be laying down there was a knock at the door we separated taking breathes to calm are breathing she got off my lap and I hot up annoyed to answer the door and of course it was April, I fix my attitude quick. "Hey babe what you doing here" I said nervous. "I decided to sleep over since your bed big I'll just bunks with you guys" she said entering my room Daisy just rolled her eyes and later damn. Damn u thought to myself. "You ok babe" April ask looking at me. "Yeah" I lied. For the rest of the night April slept under me and Daisy face the wall not looking at us. "Mann I was so close to" I thought to myself going to sleep.

Mickey P.O.V

I was watching a movie while Miko slept soundly behind me. I look at her a couple of times she was wearing pajama pants with oranges on them and a orange tank top. I was wearing a white tank top and my orange pajama pants. "Mickey, why you still up" she ask tiredly. "I wanted to watch this movie before going to sleep sorry if I woke you" I said sitting on the floor with one of my leg up so I can rest my arm on. "That ok, can I watch it with you" she ask innocently. "Sure BB" I said smiling. "BB" she said confuse. "Yeah because you have to big bows in your mask so I'm calling you BB" I said laughing. She chuckle "okay Mickey". I turn back around and felt arms wrap around my neck and saw Miko resting her head on my shoulder. I blush a little. "You comfortable BB" I said laughing. She nod her head I continue to watch my movie when BB said something. "Mickey I love your scent" she whisper. I blush again. " thanks I guess". Once the movie was over I layed down in bed facing Miko, god she was so pretty. I shut my and woke up to a crying nose it was Miko she was standing out the bed. "What wrong Miko" I said concern she pointed at the bed. I felt the bed then I felt something wet. "Miko you pee on yourself" I said looking at her. She nod her head crying. I giggle and she look at me. "Micko that ain't nothing to cry over" I said looking at her she look surprise. "Your not gonna tease me" she said whipping her eyes. "No way your my BB, that would be mean" I said changing the sheets andShe change her cloths and laid back down. "Good night BB" I said looking at her. Just then she kiss my cheek and look at me. "Goodnight orange boy" she said laughing.

A/N: this part consist of sexual acts if you wish not to read plz head to the next part

Thank you ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

Leo P.O.V

I was to lazy to change so I slept in my shorts. I was reading my comic book when Leela walk in she was wearing a blue gown that was short it was silkly looking. I just finish reading my comic. She crawled and bed and wrap he arms around my waist and put her head on my stomach. "What are you doing" I ask her. "Sleeping" she replied. "Well move" I said looking at her she sat up and look at me. "Okay, what up with you I been throwing myself right at you and you don't even acknowledge me" she said looking at me. "That no way to act as a leader" I said looking at her. "Come on Leo we only leaders on the battlefeild let have a little fun" she said kissing my neck. I push her away and finish reading my comic. "Can we at least make out a little" she whined. "No" I replied. "Ugh what is it with you, you swing for the same team or something" she said looking at me. "No, I'm not gay" I said looking at her. She was beginning to irratate me. "Then prove it, give me one kiss" she said smiling. "Whatever" I said putting my comic book down. She lean and kiss me the kiss was hot and insesive she tried to take control of the kiss that when my man Instincts kick in I quickly got back in control of the kiss she open her mouth letting me just devour her from the inside. I turn her over letting me lay on top of her the heat between us was making me sweat. She manage to slip my shirt off and she let her hands wonder. I grind a little bit so she would just stay still. She moaned through out the kiss. I couldn't help but move a little to tease her. She started to scratch my back. We separated for a minute to rest. "Leo" she whispered. Felt something wet on my leg and saw it was coming from between her legs. I just stop and remember something. I got off her and laid down. "Leo?" She said looking at me. I stayed quite. She started kissing my neck again. "Leo? Come on talk to me" she said poking me. I sat up and started to kiss her again I started to rub on her panties and she stared to breathe hard. She was some just from a kiss. I kiss he neck while rubbing on her panties. I never seen a female private part before so I was kinda of curious about how it look. I laid her down and move her panties over to see it it was green on the outside but a pretty pink on the inside. She cover her face in embarrassment. "It cute" I whispered. I poke it a little and she cover her mouth. I slid in one finger and she arch her back. I decide to start moving to see her facial expressions she made some cute ass faces. "Leo..... Please...... I'm ready for you" she said between breathes. I thought about it and decide to see just how good she is I grab a condom from off the draw and slip it on I later down and look at her. She nodded and took her underware off she got on top of me and sled down. A rush of energy shot through my body it was hot and wet and tight it felt so weird but good. She begin to jump and I watch her. She was breathing hard and moaning my name I help her moved and the moans got louder until I felt rush shot up me and she stop and got up. And stumble to the side of me. "That was amazing" she said looking at me. I got up and through the rubber away. "Your welcome now please go to sleep" I said laying down. "Okay" she said laying down. And off to sleep we went.