Hang Up The Mask

Episode 1

New York, the city that never sleeps. Not a day use to go buy with out street thugs or alien robots or foot soilders trying to terrorize the city. But lucky New York had a couple young hero saving their shells every time something evil was being planed. They were call the ninja turtles. Mickey the goofy and playful one, Donnie the smart and genius one, Raphael the hot headed and need help with his anger one, and of course there was me Leo the leader. Together we kept crime off the streets and bad guys in prision well until three years ago when the krang went back to their home planet, the foot went into hidding, and the purple dragons disbanded. Since then crime just wasn't around, the turtles beat all the bad guys and now there nothing to do. I guess it time for the ninja to hang up there mask. "Aye Leo!!!". "What is it Raph" I said a annoyed. "Get your head out of your shell for god sakes, let go home there no point of patrolling anymore nothing happening, again!!!" Raph said punching a vent. "Chill Raph, we have to keep patrolling, what if the shredder comes back, we always have to be ready" I said looking at the street. "The foot!!! There probably back in Japan eating noodles and watching anime" Raph yelled. "Mmm noodles" Mickey said rubbing his stomach. "Can it Mickey!!" Raph yelled even louder. "Shhhh guys ninjas remember, and you don't know that Raph, so as leader I say we stay" I said looking at him. "I have to agree with Raph on this one Leo we been out here for hours the only crime we seen was a grandma not getting help across the street" Donnie said looking at me. "Hey that was sad as citizens of New York we should help the elderly" I said making a point. "And remember how that ended " Donnie said sighing.

Flashback

"Let me help you good citizen" I said to the old lady.

"Ahhhhhh it a alligator!!!! Stay away from me you rejected hand bag" the old lady said hitting me with the hand bag.

Flashback ended

"Old lady's are scary" Mickey said shivering. "She didn't mean it she was legally blind" I said smiling. "She was also legally terrified" Donnie said looking at me stupidity. "Well I'm still team leader so I'm saying we stay here and keep patrolling" I said folding my arm. "Team leader!!!! And where the shell are you gonna lead us to all the bad guys are gone because we kick their shells" Raph said getting in my face. I huffed and look around I didn't want to admit it but Raph was right New York was all dry up of crime. Maybe it was time to hang up are mask. "Let's go home guys, there nothing for us out here" I said looking at them. "The first good idea you had all night" Raph said smiling. Mickey fell asleep on the ground and of course Raph kick him to wake him up. We made it back to the layer and ate pizza but I wasn't really hungry. "What troubles you my son" master Splinter said looking at me. "Sensi all the crime in New York have calm down, I'm not saying its a bad thing but what reason would we have to up to the surface now" I said looking down. "My son all because crime has stop that doesn't mean you have to stop going to the surface you can still hang out on the roof tops, but also remember my son crime never rest an eternal slumber it always a new evil to be awken. There will come the day were the people of New York will need you and you will be prepare for that day" he said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Hai sensi" I said bowing my head. I walk into the living room were all my brothers were "Tomorrow we go on one more patroll and if nothing happens we hang up our mask, for now" I said to all of them.

"I'm cool with that" Raph said shrugging his shoulders

"Oh yeah one more final ride yo!!" Mickey yelled dancing.

"It couldn't hurt, why not" Donnie said smiling.

"Ok then tomorrow are last patroll" I said smiling with my sword held high.