Fall In Love Unconditionally

Episode 19

Leo P.O.V

The guys been ditching me a lot lately. Leaving me and Leela in the house by ourselves. I was fixing the roof this morning because there suppose to be a storm tomorrow, and we don't want any leaks. "Man it hot" I was wearing a white T-shirt with blue jean pants and combat boots. "Leo!! I got you some lemonade" Leela shouted from down on the ground. I climb down the latter and got a cup. "Thanks, I needed that" I said smiling. "No problem, I feel bad for making you do all this work though" Leela said sadly. "Don't feel bad, I like helping out" I said happily. "Well, ok I have to to check the laundry now I'll be back ok" she said leaving. "Take your time" I said waving. I enjoy watching Leela put cloths on the line. It make me feel like we're marry or something. The thought of something like that made me very happy. Sometimes I even imagine here with a little baby bump on her stomach. I never really thought about having kids with Miwa cuz her being human and stuff. But imaging Leela with a baby bump, felt right in strange ways. Leela would make a great mother and a dream come true wife. "Leo I'm going to the store, you wanna come!" Leela shouted. "Yeah, hold on I'm coming" I climb down the latter and went to go change my cloths I put on a blue jersey and some blue shorts. "Well let get going shall we" I said smiling. "Yeah lets head out" she said smiling. We shop in a food mart it was nice. "What do you feel like for dinner Leo" she ask looking at a tomato. "Me? Well I don't know isn't usually everyone decision" I said blushing. "Oh come on Leo, those guys just want pizza and chicken, I need an reasonable person decision" she said laughing. "Well, I always wanted to try taiyaki" I said smiling. "Taiyaki it is then" she said giggling. "God, aren't you to cute, a new couple starting out" an old lady ask. "Uhhhh no, were just friends" I said blushing. "Ah, miss oakum" Leela said happily. "Ah Leela, it nice to see you again, you been miss at work" the old lady said happily. "Sorry I just got back" Leela said happily. "And is this your boyfriend, he so handsome you always had the best taste in man" the old said happily. "Ms oakum!!" Leela said blushing. "Oh so your not an couple" ms oakum said confuse. "No, this is my friend Leonardo he visit from New York" Leela said blushing. "Ah I see well it nice to meet you Leonardo" she said smiling. "You to miss Oakum" I said bowing my head. "So well manner, he an keeper Leela" ms oakum said laughing. "Ms Oakum please!!" Leela said blushing. "Well I'll leave you to love birds alone"she said leaving. "What a nice old lady" I said smiling. "Ah, how Embarrassing I could just die right now" Leela whisper. "Ahhh it wasn't that bad" I said laughing. We finish shopping and started to walk home. "So, um Leo can I ask you something" Leela ask nervous. "Sure anything" I replied looking at her. "Have you thought about having kids" she ask smiling. I blush remember how cute she would have been with a baby bump. "Yeah, sometimes" I said honestly. "And you plan on having kids by Miwa right?" She ask a bit sad. "Well, I don't know actually" I said smiling. "What you mean?" She ask confuse. "Well I feel like if I have a baby with Miwa he or she might won't understand why they human or why there a turtle and I really don't want to be the one to explain that" I said sadly. "Oh so you want kids, but you think it would be easier to have kids with your own kind" she said smiling at me. "Well kinda, yeah pretty much I guess" I replied thinking about it. "But the only other turtle you know is me" she said smiling. "True" I said blushing. "Don't tell me, you want me to carry your child" she said teasing. "What?!?! No way that would be so weird" I said blushing hard. She laughed and twirl around and laughed. "I don't know I think we would make cute babies" she said laughing. "Oh come on don't say stuff like that" I said blushing again. "I always wanted a little boy and I would name him Yuri as in moon and sun or July" she said smiling. "Yuri? That a cute name" I said smiling softly. "Leo" she said jumping in front of me smiling hard. "Yeah" I said surprise. "Let's get marry when we get older ok" she said smiling hard. I literally almost died. I was blushing so much I thought my face was gonna melt off. "Hahahahhaha!! I was just joking Leo" she said laughing. "I- I knew that" I said stuttering. "Or was I " she said smirking.