Monkeying Around

Episode 24

Daisy P.O.V

we got into the limo they pick us up in and headed to the club. "It nice to see you again Chase" I said smiling. "Yeah it is, I'm happy you decided to come" he said smiling. "Oh Daisy these are my brothers. Skylar, Nick, and Aron" chase said pointing at them. "It nice to meet you all, these are my sisters. Leela, Rose, and Miko. Rose the oldest, follow by Leela the second oldest. And finally our little sister Miko" I said pointing at them. "Aren't yah an adorable bunch" chase said smiling. "So your the one Chase won't shut up about" Aron said laughing. "Ahhhhhh!!! Shut your mouth you banana brain" Chase said coverimg his mouth blushing. "Hi, I'm Skylar the second oldest" he said holding out his hand to Leela. "It nice to meet you, I'm a really big fan of yah music" Leela said smiling. "Hey have you ever thought about modeling" Skylar said smiling. "No, no way I could I have to work and take care of my sisters" Leela said smiling softly. "Ah, that to bad I could have hook you up, your really pretty" Skylar said with a soft but slightly deep voice. Leela blushed and look down. "T-thank you" she stuttered. "Well, since were introducing ourselves since my older brother is such an idiot and can't do nothing right, I'm nick the third oldest, Im also the dance instructor in this group"he said holding his hand out to Rose. "Nice to meet you" she said sadly. "Hmmmmmm" Nick said looking at her. "And your the youngest right, that cool I am to my name Aron" he said why Chase got him in a headlock. "It nice to meet you, I'm like the biggest fan ever!!" Miko said her usually perky self. "Wow so full of life.....marry me!!!!" Aron screamed. "What?!?!?!" Miko screamed. "Cut that out Aron!!!" His brother screamed. "Please excuse him, he does this a lot" Nick said looking at his phone. "These guys are nothing like they are on TV" Leela whisper. "I think their funny" Miko said laughing. "What!!!!! See you guys totally just embarrass me!!" Chase screamed. "You the one who invited us to make up for ditching us at that interview" they all said at once. We giggled. We arrived at the club and went into the VIP section. "Wow, this is so nice" I said smiling. "I'm happy you like it Daisy I wanted to, you know, make a good impression for you and your sisters" Chase said blushing. "Thanks for all of this Chase" I said smiling. He blused some more and smiled. We went to go sit in a booth. "So what your sister like exactly" Chase ask taking a sip of his drink. "Well. Rose an hothead, negative thinking, always wanting to fight type of person, but she really caring and loving to me and my sisters. Leela really bossy, and she worries way to much she can be a real bitch sometimes, but she like a second mom to us. Miko an wild child, tomboy, crazy ass mini bitch, she can get real childish if she don't gets her way, but she very precious to us since she the youngest, and she always can make us smile. She brighten up our lives" I said smiling. "Well, your sister sounds interesting" Chase said smiling. "What about your brothers" I said taking a sip of my drink. "Let see. Aron and idiot who plays all the time he doesn't take our job seriously, plus he an love but who always asking girls to marry him. But he a really good singer and he always know how to get the fans moving. Nick he some what of the loner of the group, he spend all his time dancing in our studio, he just find girls interesting, but he good at his job and always stay focus. And for Skylar he a control freak he always scolding us for not taking are career serious he was furious when I ditch them at the interview, but he is our lead singer and song writer so I don't blame him for scolding us" Chase said laughing. I like Chase he was a good friend to talk to he was always so interesting and he always had something to talk about.

Nick P.O.V

"Chase" I said walking up to him. "What up bro" he said looking at me. "I need to know if your planning on having Intercourse tonight so I can request another hotel room for the night" I said in my usual tone. "What?!?!?! Dude what the hell you just don't say that shit?!?!?" Chase said blushing. "Is that a no" I ask looking at him. "Yes!!! I mean no!!! I mean... Is there something else you need!!!" He screamed looking at me. "Yes actually, that girl at the bar" I said pointing towards the bar. "You mean Rose?" He said surprise. "Yes, it seems something is making her sad" I said looking at her with my plain expression. "Then go talk to her bro" he said smirking. "Are you sure, is that the right thing to do" I ask clueless. "Yes, it is" he said said pushing me towards the bar. "Well, ok" I said walking over. I sat down in the stool next to her. "Excuse me, Rose" I said looking at her. "Oh, hi Nick" she said sadly. "You don't seem to be having a good time" I said looking at her. "Huh? No I'm having a nice time" she said with a little smile. "What troubling you Rose" I said looking at her. "Well, I had a fight with someone I care about" she said sadly. "What happen" I ask a bit curious. "He accuse me of something I didn't do, and when I denied it we had a big stupid arguement" she said stirring he straw. "Oh so it was with a man, do you love this guy" I ask in my usual tone of voice. "Is it really that obvious" she said blushing smiling. "Yeah it is" I said looking at her. "Well he has a girlfriend. Nick can I ask you something?" She said looking at me. I got nervous, I never was good with questions. "Sure" I said in my usual deep but shadey voice. "Is it wrong to love someone else boyfriend" she said sadly. "No, it not" she look at me surprise "You cant help who you fall in love with. Love is something I never felt before, but if I have to take a guest, falling in love is like a an escape balloon you can't help were it floats to. Just like your heart you can't help who it went to it was just following the wind of passion you have for this person" I said in plain expression. "Wow, that actually made me feel better" she said smiling. "That good, I don't know why, but seeing you sad was bothering me" I said ordering a drink. "Your just a really nice guy Nick" she said smiling. "Really, that odd cause I'm no good when it come to talking to people, I'm very clueless, my brothers says" I said scratching my chin. She laughed a little. "Oh man really, your fans just think your a shy emo guy!! But your just clueless!!!" She said laughing. "Is it really that amusing" I said confuse. "Nick, let me tell you a little something. Your very popular for a clueless guy, and you dance like you were born to. Your so talented, I envy you, my sister says I can sing and dance, but I always been nervous around people" she said smiling softly. I got up and grab her hand. "Huh?!? Nick were are we going" she said surprise. "Rose dance with me" I said looking at her in the middle of the dance floor. "But all these people, and I can never match up with you" she said sadly. "But dancing about having fun, so who cares what people think" I said cracking a smile. She blushed a little. I started to move left and right while snapping my fingers. She look at me and then started to mimimc me. "See you got it" I said cracking a smile again. After ten minutes we were dancing and having a really good time. She was a great dancer I actually had a lot of fun dancing with Rose. And I had to admit I did think Rose was cute. Which surprise me, I hope I can get to know her better.

Aron P.O.V

My first attempt to get my darling Miko to marry me failed, But!! I'm not giving up. She will be mine. "So Miko, can I ask you something" I said smiling. "Ummmmmm ok I guess so" she said nervously. "Who are you in love with?" I ask looking at her. "Huh? Well, his name is Michelangelo" she said blushing. "Oh? So is he your boyfriend" I ask curious. "No, sadly he doesn't love me the way I love him" she said sadly. "Huh?!?! Why not your so pretty and nice and so full of life" I said surprise. She smiled at me "Thanks Aron, your so kind. But sadly Michelangelo has a girlfriend he really loves already" she said with a tear running down her cheek. "Heyyyy don't cry, please don't cry" I said wiping the tear. "It so hard Aron, It like he doesn't even notice my feelings. And I try so hard to impress him" she said sniffing. "Hey hey hey please stop crying, you don't need that jerk. I'll be your boyfriend" I said smiling handing her a tissue. She giggled. "I don't think love works like that Aron" she said giggling. "Well, then, I just have to make you fall in love with me then" I said serious. "What....." She said stunned blushing. "I can take you to a lot of places, and buy you a lot things. I'll write you stupid letters. And sing you funny songs" I said smiling widely. "You do that for me...." She said surprise. "Of course!!! Miko your the most prettiest girl I ever met and I'm famous I met a lot of girls before, but known of them can even pair up to you. And your so alive, you have the most prettiest smile and it make me really happy when you smiled. And it just, I never met someone like you before. This Michelangelo guy, I don't like him, he made you cry. So I promise, TO WIPE ALL YOUR TEARS!!! just give me a chance please Miko. I want you to fall in love with me, like I fell in love with you the first time we met" I said blushing smiling. She look stunned and she was blushing, she smiled that beautiful smile at me. "Well, I am single. I guess it can't hurt to have dinner with you and stuff" she said smiling. "Really?!?!?!" I said excited. "Yeah" she said smiling. "This is awesome!!!! You won't regret it, I'll take you to all the most popular restaurants, and I'll even let you come to the studio with me, you can listen to me sing, I'll even write a song about you!!, I'm going to the best boyfriend ever I promise" I said grabbing her hands. She smiled softly. "Thanks Aron, your an really great guy" she said putting her hand over the one of my hands that was holding one of hers hands. She had some soft skin, and I just notice she was built like a master piece. I blushed. 'No!!! No nasty thoughts brain' I thought to myself. We sat and talk for the rest of the evening. To find out she was pretty funny, and she was a tomboy. Man a girl that can do both. I definitely have to make her love me. Just like I feel in love with her at first sight.

SҠყٳąř P.O.V

"So Leela this, Leo character. What type of man is he" I ask smiling. "Well, Leo a leader, he brave, and mature, and very observant" she said smiling. "Fascinating, I would love to meet him one day" I said smiling. "Well why not come over tomorrow, I'm sure the guys would love to meet you guys" Leela said drinking some of her drink. "Hmmm, why not were free tomorrow" I said happily. I was interest in this people who was living with them. "Hey bro" Aron said coming up to me. "Yes, Aron" I replied. "Were leaving now, were going hang out with the guys at our place" he said smiling. "Shall we" I said looking at Leela. "We shall" she said getting up. We enter there 5 star hotel and we all decided to go our separate ways. And of course I chose to talk to Leela some more. "So can I ask you something about Leo?" I said taking a sip of pop. "Sure, fire away" she said smiling. "What type of man is he, like in a fight" I ask curious. "Leo and his brothers are amazing fighters, but sadly, their not capable of finishing the fight" she said smiling weirdly. "What do you mean by finishing the fight" I ask curious. "Tell may what would you do if you were facing a monster" she ask smiling. "Hmmm? Well I guess I'll fight it or run from it, it depends on which decision would keep me alive" I said laughing. "Leo would fight, but he wouldn't kill the monster" she said looking serious. "Is that a bad thing?" I ask confuse. "A monster is just that a monster it gonna kill it target no matter what, monster doesn't sympathy. It either kill or be kill" she said looking serious. "Well I guess that make sense" I said thinking about it. "But here the twist, what if that monster was an ordinary human, or an ordinary mutant" she said with that weird cold smile again. "Well, I don't know if I could kill an anyone" I said a bit creep out. "Not even to save your own skin?" She said a bit surprise. "No, life is precious even monster don't deserve to die" I said pouring me a cup of coffee. "Interesting" she said with a small smile. "Even though those monster will have to pay for their sins one day, you can't kill and expect not to be killed one day" I said with my own little glare. She look shocked and she seemed terrified. "But what do I know, I'm just a up coming popstar right" I said smiling. She look at me serious. "Yeah, you are" she said looking at me. "Let's go to bed, it awfully late so yah will stay with us tonight" I said smiling. She look at me hesitantly. "What is it?" I ask smiling. "It nothing" she said smiling. It was almost time, just a little bit longer.