Love Bloom In A Form Of A Rose

Episode 17

Rose P.O.V

We landed in Tokyo around 9:30 at night. I stretch and yawn "ah, it good to be home" I said smiling. We got off the plane and walk over to a truck park in the parking lot. "Nice truck" Raph said smiling. "Thanks, it my moms" I said laughing. We all got in and started to head to our house. Micky and Miko was fast asleep all the way in the back, Leo and Leela was sharing headphones listening to music looking out the window watching the humans and mutants walk by, Donnie and daisy was talking about tourist cities, Raph sat next to me in the front while I drive. "I can drive, if your sleepy" Raph said looking at me. "I'm fine, plus the last thing I need is for you to start an war over road rage" I said giggling. "Oh come on, you know me better then that" he said nudging me. "No way muscle head" I said nudging him back. "Suit yourself red" he said yawning. We drove for another twenty minutes and stop in front of a big brown gate. "Were here" I said pushing Raph. "What!?! Huh?!? I'm up" he said looking around. I laughed. "Sure you are big guy, come on let get the youngens" I said getting out the car. "Whatever" he said following me. We went all way to the back and open the doors. We both smile at each other and smack them in the back of they heads. "Heyyy!!!!" They both screamed. "Alright guys, cut it out" Leo said coming out of the truck. "Yeah, leave them alone you hot heads" Leela said also coming out. Me and Raph just laughed and smiled at each other. "I swear those two were made for each other" Daisy said rolling her eyes. "Who are you telling" Donnie said sighing. We walk into the house and headed to the spare bed room. It was a big old school style Japanese house so the rooms were huge. "Here is were you guys will sleep" I said opening the door the room had four futons in there and a tv and a small table with a closet with extra blankets. "Thanks Rose this will do fine" Leo said smiling. "Great, stuck sharing rooms with yah again" Raph said looking around. "Raph, cut it out" Leo said glaring at him. "Well goodnight guys" I said sliding the door close.

Raph P.O.V

I couldn't sleep with these idiots rolling over all over the place so I decided to get some fresh air. "Man, those guys still sleep like wild animals, I guess old habits don't die. It sure is beautiful out here, I never imagine I be sleeping top side, it kinda of weird. Well, you moving up in the world Raph. Took me long enough" I signed and walk around the garden. And then I heard something by the fish pond. "Who there!!!" I screamed. The figure stood up and I saw orange hair flowing down and the she was wearing a white kimono. "Miko? Is that you" I ask confuse. "Oh, hey Raph" she said looking at me. "Don't hey Raph me, what are you doing out here it late you should be in bed" I said walking over to her. She was so short about at least 4'5. "Sorry, I was just getting some fresh air" she said with her soft squeaky voice. "Jeez, it ok, so what bothering kid" I ask rubbing the back of my neck. "Nothing, I don't want to talk about it" she said looking down. "Well, to bad I'm already here so were gonna talk" I said folding my arms. "But I don't want to" she whined. I grab both here cheeks and begin to pinch them. "Well to bad were talking" I said pinching them hard. "Ok!! Ok!! I'll talk" she said waving her arms in the air. We sat down by the water and look at the fishes while we talk. "Well, I guess, sometimes I feel like I don't belong you know. My sister are so good at a lot of things. Leela is a good leader, she so brave and strong, she can sing and dance, and she really good at making friends. "Daisy so smart and nice and she really pretty, she can have any guy she wants, she won like every science fair we ever had, plus she a great singer, she has a voice like an angel, and she can play the paino better then any expert. Rose she super strong, nothing scares her, she always protect us and taught us how to stand up for ourselves, she an great role model, yeah she got an temper but that what make her different. Plus she like smoking hot as the guys would say, she get ask out like every freaking day, but never goes out with nobody, she what you call and heart breaker. But me I'm not really special I always mess things up, I'm a cry baby, I'm not very pretty, I'm not smart, I'm not brave, and I'm not very strong in a fist fight. Yeah I can sing and dance a little. And play guitar. But I've always been known as Rose little sister, or Daisy little sister, or Leela little sister. I'm just a nobody compare to them" she said sadly. I chuckle a little. She look at me confuse. "Wow, that pretty sad. Listen kid you don't need nobody approval to be special. Were all special in our own way. Besides your a nice girl, a bit of a brat, but I nice girl. Your not ugly, your kinda of adorable actually like a bunny" she look at me confuse "what? Bunnies are cute, anyway you have a free spirit, your so out going and goofy. Your presents probably brights up a lot of people days. You remind me so much of Micky, your like his twin but more bratty. What I'm trying to say is you don't have to be your sister to be perfect, your perfect being yourself" I said looking at her. She look at me surprise and then smiled. "Now I know why Rose like you so much" she said laughing. I blush "what you mean" I said looking at her. "Your so really mean, but you have a soft side your like a gangsta teddy bear" she said giggling. "A gangsta teddy bear?" I repeated laughing. I rub Miko top of her head. "Your not so bad kid" I said smirking. "Really big brother raphie" she said smiling. "Hey don't call me raphie" I said poking her four head. "But" she said on the break of tears. "Huhhhhh fine you can call me that" I said scratching my head. "Yay!!! I have a big brother raphie!!!" She screamed. "Hey keep it down, your gonna wake the whole neighborhood" I said covering her mouth. "Sorry" she whisper. "Now come on it time for bed" I said getting up. "Ok, can you walk me back to my room" she ask with a big smile. "Sure, come on" I said looking at her. While we were walking there she grab my hand and start humming to herself. I didn't pay it no mind. We stop in front of her room. "Ok here we are now get some sleep ok" I said looking at her. "Ok!!" She said smiling. She gave me a big hug. "Goodnight big brother raphie" she said looking up at me. I smiled softly. "Good night kiddo" I said rubbing her head.