The Visted

Episode 12

Leo P.O.V

It was the day I was going to spare with Leela today I pack like I was going camping to keep Miwa believing I was going training in the forest. "Leo? Your leaving this early" Miwa ask surprise. "Umm yeah" I said walking pass her. "I'll walk you to the bus stop" she said getting her jacket. "No that ok I'll make it their faster by myself" I said running out the layer. "Wait Leo" she screamed as I ran down the tunnel.

Raph P.O.V

"Were he off to so early" I ask Miwa. "Forest training he says" she said with an attidude heading to her room. "Whatever" I walk to my room and got dress in my work out clothes and grab my duffle gym bag. "I'm out ML, see you tonight" I said kissing her on her forehead. "Were you going" she ask me. "Out" I said closing my door. I walk pass mickey and donnie they just look at me curiously. "You just leaving without letting nobody know were your going" April ask rudely. "Yep, bye" I said shrugging her off smiling. "Jerk" I heard her mumble. I don't know why Donnie date that bitch.

Donnie P.O.V

I pack up my lab mini kit and got dress in my purple jump suit and lab coat. And walk out my lab. "Leaving donnie" April said surprising me. "Yeah  I'll be back later tonight don't wait up for me" I said walking pass her. "It weird you need your lab coat to pick up some parts" she said looking at me. "April please, I'm already running late" I said looking at my phone. I walk out the layer and headed down the tunnel that leads to the sewer plant faster.

Micky P.O.V

I look both ways of the living room I put on a long sleeve orange and white shirt on and some black shorts and a snap back orange hat. I grabbed my skate bored and a orange bookbag filled with comics and sweets and stuff. "Ok, close seem cleared" I said peeking out my room. "Full ninja mode Micky" I said to myself. I snuck in the living room. And I was almost by the entrance when. "Micky is that you" kattie said looking at me. "Ugh kitty I'm just getting ready to go to that eating contest" I said smiling. "Micky are you sure you not hiding nothing" she said suspicious. "Nope see yah my sweet kitty" I said riding away on my skate bored.

Leo P.O.V

it was a really long run there thank god I left early. I stop in front of an enormous temple. "Woah she told me their house was big but this is just huge" I said surprise. "Yo Leo you came" Leela said waving. I ran to her and spend her around. "Woahhh Leo, wow I must been miss" she said laughing. "Uh you don't know the half of it" I said laughing. "Well come on let head to the sparing ground" she said going through the back way. "Why the back way" I ask curious. "Well first off humans still come here sometimes to pray so we usually go through the back in the morning, and secondly I really didn't tell my sister you were coming, so I kinda have to keep you a secret you know" she said nervously. "You didn't tell them about us... Being friends I mean" I said nervously. "No, they wouldn't understand, they believe you used me, soo there not very fond of you anymore" she said sadly. "It ok I understand" I said smiling. Leela was wearing a blue ninja pants and her chest was just rap up in bandages, and she wasn't wearing her mask. And her raven blue hair was in a messy bun. "So you ready for this" she said smiling. I was wearing my blue ninja get up but no shoes just bandages rap around my feet like hers and I rip my sleeves off just to stay cool. She threw me a wooden sword. "One sword style interesting, hoping for an advantage" I teased. "No way blue boy, it all even here" she said smirking. We took are stance and look at each other. Then we launch the first clash we seem to be evenily match in form. We sung at each other fast it was the first time someone was able to keep up with me even Miwa couldn't keep up with me. The clacking of the wood was loud I tried flipping over her and attacking but her reflexes were fast she easily blocked. We jump back from each other. "Not bad for someone who never one the championship" I said laughing. "You would have been a good oppent in the championships, someone who didn't bored me" she tease. We were almost fight for half an hour. When we both was at are last breath. "Who ever when this last clash win" I said smiling. "Your on" she replied. We both launch at each other and the clash was strong but I can tell I was breaking her. But then and under kick surprise me and a wooden sword was pointing between my eyes. "Do you yeal" she said smiling. I took a breath "I yealed" I said in defeat. She help me up and let down her hair we sat by a fountain in the middle of the old sparring grounds. "Man I am beat" I said smiling. "You telling me it been so long since I actually had a real fight with someone" she said drinking a water bottle. "And you still manage to beat me, great" he said chuckling. "Sore loser much" she said laughing. "Heyy" I said shoving her a bit. She laughed and light fully punch me in my arm. "Your so lucky to live above ground, the sky so beautiful" I said looking up. "It nothing really when you think about it" she said looking up to. "Are you kidding?!?!! I would give anything to be in your situation" I said looking at hear. "Come on I'll go make us lemonade, Daisy left and I think Rose got something going on in the basement, and Miko went out I think" she said leading me to the back entrance. "Cool" I said following her. They kitchen was big and so new looking. We sat there and talk mostly for the rest of the day. It was actually a lot of fun.