Unwanted Guess/ Welcome The Enemy

Episode 4

I just woken up for my nap and was getting ready for patrol when master splinter called out for us. "My sons I have something to tell you" Master Splinter said nervous which was strange for him. "Those young lady's you met yesterday are going to be staying with us for awhile" He said smiling.

Awkward pause

"Your kidding right?" I said a surprise. "Of course he kidding, even though it not very funny" Donnie said with a confuse look on his face. "Yea sensei jokes are suppose to be funny" Mickey said scrating his head. "What you talking about Splinter" Raph said irritated. "Silence!!! Let me explain" Master Splinter said slamming his Cain. "You see those girls master is an old friend of mine, I knew her since forever, we played all the time as children and I just learned that she was mutated and turn into a giant fox. But that not the point I agreed to teach my old friend Ninjutsu if she agreed to stop stealing from the village people, but it seem old habits never died, but I won't to catch up from old times so her and her beautiful daughters will be staying with us for awhile" he said smiling. None of us couldn't believe what we were hearing the girls that kick are shells is staying with us for awhile. "But master" we all said at once. He slammed his cain. "No buts you will all stay here and clean up for there arrival tomorrow, no patrolling today!!!" He yelled. "Hai sensei" we all said looking down. After splinter left we all begin cleaning up. "Man this sucks ass bros" Mickey said picking up bud light beer cans. "I here yah Mickey, having them girls here gonna be such a pain" Donnie said sweeping. "I don't know about you guys but if I catch them touching my stuff I'm breaking arms" Raph said dusting the furniture. "Well it nothing we can do about it guys splinter said they staying so they staying" I said mopping. "Ah to hell what that old man said we live here to and I say we should have a say in what happens in this lair" Raph said stacking the games. "Aye dude chill, don't be disrespecting splinter like that he our old man you know" Mickey said looking at him. "But think about it guys we can't walk around in are draws anymore" Donnie said tying the garbage bags. "And we can't go around walking naked anymore" Mickey said stacking pizza boxes. "We wanted you to stop doing that anyway shell for Brain" Raph said looking at him annoyed. "Come on guys its not gonna be that bad have women around the house might be a nice change" I said Valcum cleaning. "Oh yeah fearless, and were the shell you think there going to sleep at" Raph said wiping down the table. "Oh well, damn I never really thought about that" I admitted. "Only girl I'm sharing beds with is April, and that for personal reasons" Donnie said picking up all the old pizza. We finish cleang around 11 at night we all sat down and decide to watch some wrestling and drink a couple of beers before heading to bed. "Man it gonna be a long day tomorrow" Mickey said putting the can in the garbage. "You said it little brother" Donnie said getting up getting ready for bed. "I can't for tomorrow" Raph said sarcastically leaving the dining room. "Great this is just great" I said turning the TV off and going off to bed.

Next morning

I was the first to get up like usual I left my shell off and headed to the shower I took a nice shower and put on some blue basketball shorts and a navey blue t shirt that said play ball on it. Just then Raph came out the room with just boxer shorts on. "Good morning Raph " I said eating my ceral. "What sup Leo " he said grabbing the milk karten drinking milk. Raph always did that drink out the karten. He said since were brothers it shouldn't matter. It still gross though. Mickey came out with just his silk orange pajamas pants on. "Good morning Mickey" I said looking at him. He just groan and put some pizza in the microwave and waited for it to get done. Then lastly Donnie woke up wearing a white T-shirt and his purple pajamas pants. "Good morning Donnie" I said looking at him. "Good morning yourself" he said with an attitude making his morning coffee. "Woah someone woke up on the wrong side of his shell" I said surprise. "Your not the one who had to have a hold conversation with April all night explaining why some girl might be staying in your room with you for awhile" he said annoyed. "I don't why you put up with her, I mean your not dating right" Raph said eating waffles. "Actually we are now she broke it off with Casey once she found out he was cheating on her with her friend" Donnie said laughing. "Well she was sleeping around with you so what gives her the right to be mad" I ask looking at him. He just shrugged it off. "Women" Mickey said eating his pizza. Everybody got ready after we all ate breakfast Raph put on some red shorts and and a black tshirt, Mickey had on some blue jeans shorts on and a orange shirt on that said I love food, Donnie had on some cargo shorts with a purple tank top on. We all sat in front of the TV watching football since it was Sunday morning. "Good morning my sons" master splinter said from behind we all turn to say good morning when we caught of guard. Master Splinter wasn't wearing his usual Kimono instead he was wearing tan suit pants and a pink long sleeve button down shirt and some brown leather church shoes. "Woah, master splinter this is shocking" I said surprise. "Yeah like I didn't even know you can wear pants" Mickey said surprise Raph slap the back of his head. "Well my sons I was once a man so I know when it time to come out fresh" he said laughing. "So when are we expecting these young ladys anyway" Raph said setting up the game system to play some 2k. "Later this afternoon, that why I want April to come over and make a home cook meal for dinner" Master Splinter said looking at us. "Well Donnie call your girlfriend so she can come make us something to eat" Raph said playing the game. "Fine" Donnie said getting up leaving the couch so he can make the phone call. "Did you guys make your beds" sensei ask looking at us. "Yes sensei" we all said at once. Later that day April came by. "Hey guys" she yelled. "What up April" Raph said playing the game. "Hey April" Mickey said reading his comic. "Hey April" I said also playing the game. "Hey babe" she said kissing Donnie. "Hey angel face thanks for coming" he said giving her a hug. "Anything for my turtle" she said kissing him again. "Uhhh get a room, oops I forgot cause you finna have a whole another female sleeping in there" Mickey said smirking. "Oooooo" me and Raph yelled. "You guys can kiss my shell" Donnie said looking at them. "That ok babe because I'm going to stay here for dinner to set this 'girl' some ground rules" April said smiling. "Ight April act like she won't beat your ass if you want to" Raph said smiling. "Raph, shut up" Donnie said looking at him. "I'm going to get ready for dinner" April said giving him a kiss and going into the kitchen. "Act like I won't be your ass Raph" Donnie said taking a seat on the couch. "You can try I'm not gonna promise you the result gonna be as you planned" Raph said laughing. "Whatever man" Donnie replied rolling his eyes.

Afterwards

The girls showed up while we was playing the game and on our phones. "Hello Harmony, it been awhile old friend" Master Splinter said looking at the fox. Harmony wore a nice blue polo shirt and some jean pants and some tennis shoes. "Yoshi!!!! It been forever my friend you look terrible come and give me a hug you old rat" she said smiling. "I see you haven't change much harmony" master splinter said taking a breathe. "Hell no!! Except now I got four mutant beautiful daughters come on over here and I'll introduce you to them" she said taking master splinter hand. They walk over to were the girls were standing. "Yoshi, this is Leela, Rose, Daisy, and Miko" she said pointing at them. We turn around to see the four of them by the interest they wasn't wearing their shells either. Leela wore a blue tank top and some black Minni shorts with some blue and black and gray adidas, Rose wore a half shirt that was red it said death on it in black and some blue Minnie shorts that had bleach stains on it with some red and black Jordans, Daisy had on purple shirt with a blue jean jacket and some black leggings with some black boots on, and lastly Miko had on a orange and white strip fired dress with some knee high brown sandles. We had to admit they look good and regular girl clothes. "It nice to me all of you, you all are beautiful young ladys" master splinter said looking at them. "Thank you master splinter it an honor to meet you" they all said at once. "Let us go catch up before dinner Harmony I'll like to know what you been up to lately" master splinter said looking at the fox. "Oh no I feel like I'm in trouble, well see you girls and remember be good ok" she said laughing. "Yes mother" they all said sweetly. "Boys show the girls were they be staying and please be nice, Raph" master splinter said looking at us. "Hai sensei" we all said sighing. The girls walk over and say down on the second couch we found a few months ago. "Soooo" Leela said smiling. "Soo what?" I said looking at her. "Nice place yah got here it a little damp for my taste but it a nice size" Leela said looking around. "Thanks, there nothing here worth Stealing" Raph said playing the game. "And here we go we haven't been here for five minutes and muscle head already wants to start" Rose said rolling here eyes. "Muscle head?!?!" Raph shouted looking at her. "Well you were kinda asking for that bro you were being rude" Mickey said looking at Raph. "Shut up Mickey" Raph said hitting him in his arm. "Umm excuse me but we would like to put our stuff away" Daisy said looking at us. "Ugh fine, come on guys let show them around" I said looking at them. "Ugh fine whatever" the boys said getting up.