Jealously Take Over/ Don't Ever See Them Again!!!

Episode 11

April P.O.V

We all gather in the kitchen around the table, me in the girls spend almost an hour cooking dinner and the guys were just picking at it staring of into space. "Are you guys not hungry or something" I ask curious. "Huh what, sorry April of course were hungry" Leo said taking a bite of chicken. I notice Donnie was whispering to himself and tapping his finger on the table. "Something wrong Donnie" I ask curious. "Huh? No I'm fine" he said looking confuse. "Micky I made your favorite butter bisquits" Kattie said looking at him. But Micky kept looking at the Calendar and looking back he look so focus on the time. "Micky?" Kattie said quietly. "Huh? Oh sorry kitty did you say something" he ask looking at her and back at the calendar. "Never mind" kattie whisper. "Raph stop shodow boxing at the table" Mona Lisa said looking at him. Raph was punching the air smiling. "Raph!!!" She yelled. "What ML!!!" He yelled back. "Why aren't you eating Raph" Mona Lisa ask looking at his food. "Huh? Aw Ius
not hungry just put it in the microwave" he said getting up. "Raph!!! We spend all day cooking you can at least eat it" Mona Lisa said stopping him. "I need to go train" he said looking at her. "After dinner" she said back. "Whatever he said sitting back down. "So leo what got you all excited" Miwa ask curious. "Ummmmmm space hero's.... Yeah space hero's" Leo said smiling. "Um ok" she said confuse. "So us girls been talking and we were think we all go on a date next weekend, you know out to eat catch a movie at my house or something" I said smiling. "Next week" the boys scream. "Um I can't because I have to do extra training lessons in the forest, to connect with nature and stuff" Leo said rubbing the back of his neck. "I can't because I have to go pick up some new parts for the shell raiser from the other side of the city" Donnie said looking left and right. "I can't because I have to go to an eating contest in the country" Micky said smiling. "I just can't go I have stuff to do" Raph said folding his arms. "But it was going to be a lot of fun" April said sadly. "Sorry girls maybe next time" Leo said smiling. We ate dinner and the boys ran off into the other rooms. "I can't believe they don't want to go" I said annoyed. "Their obviously hiding something" Mona Lisa said annoyed. "But why would they lie to us" kattie said sadly. "Let wait and follow them" Miwa said looking at us.

Leo P.O.V

It was getting late everybody was getting ready to go to bed. While Miwa was in the shower I decided to put a lock on my phone after what happen after dinner.

Flashback....

We were all sitting on the couch watching the game when April turn off the TV. "Ahhh what the hell April it was five seconds left" Raph said piss off. "We have an announcement for all of yah" Mona Lisa said looking at us. "Well announced it later were watching TV" Micky said trying to look at the television. "We only need a minute of your time" kattie whisper. "You have 60 seconds left" Donnie said laughing. They look at us angrily "Ok fine, make it quick though" I said Slouching down in the sofa. "We don't want you seeing those girls no more" April said serious. "Why" I ask shocked and confuse. "There bad news guys " Kattie said looking at us. "But Miko my best friend" micky said sadly. "Miko tried to stab you Micky" kattie said worried. "Just stay away from them guys, if you value are relationship you guys will stay away from them" april said serious. "Ok" we all said at once.

Flash back end....

But of course I was lying I had to fight her I had to experience fighting an expert. Miwa came in and laid down next to me. "Leo I was really looking forward to this group date can't you train another week" she ask looking at me. "Wow I would babe but it like the only time I can go because of the bus route, it the only time the bus gonna be heading that way you know, but next time promise" I said smiling. She turned over to go to sleep when I notice she reach behind the bed. She look shock and look at me. "Leo what is this" she said holding a condom rapper. "Um an condom rapper" I said looking at her. I had to think of something fast or I'm totally busted. "And what is a condom rapper doing in your room" she ask looking shock and suspicious. "Me and the guys were filling condoms with water and having a water balloon condom fight" I said smiling. "A water fight with condoms?" She said looking at me confuse. "Aye were boys we were bored sooo yeah" I said smirking. "Um ok" she said rolling her eyes. "Good night Leo" she said smiling. "Good night" I said turning of the light

Raph P.O.V

"MONA I DONT WANT TO FUCKIN ARGUE ABOUT THIS I GOT STUFF TO DO OK IM NOT GOING" I yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE DOING THAT SO DAMN IMPORTANT YOU CAN'T GO ON A DATE WITH ME" she yelled back

"YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND OK IT SOMETHINGNI HAVE TO DO"

"IT ALWAYS LIKE THAT HOW AM IM SUPOOSE TO GET YOU RAPH IF YOU NEVER TALK TO ME"

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND MONA YOUR NOT AN OLDER SIBLING"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING"

"NOTHING UHHH IM GOING TO GO TRAIN"

"THAT ALL YOU DO ANYWAY"

I left out and slam the door people were peeping out there heads out their doors. I just shrugged them off and went to the training room and began to punch the punching bag. "Man I can't wait to see Rose" I said punching the bag. "It sad but she the only one that gets me, I have to see her again she can help me"

Donnie P.O.V

"Hey Donnie I was washing your cloths and the stuff you wore a day before yesterday pajamas, smell like pink perfume, care to explain" April said putting the laundry basket down and look at e angrily crossing her arm. "How the hell am I'm suppose to know, we did share the same bed for two nights so maybe it got on me somehow" I said sighing and looking at her. "Donnie it was all over your pajamas, what you do roll over her in your sleep" she said looking at me. "Your looking for something that not there, April we didn't do anything" I said looking at her piss off. "Well what am I'm suppose to think donnie if you walking around smelling like her!!" she yelled at me. "April just go to bed" I said sitting at my lab table. "Fine" she said leaving.

Micky P.O.V

"Micky I'm sorry but I don't want you seeing her" kattie said looking at me. "But kitty she my best friend, what have she ever done to you" I said upset. "It not what she did to me it about what she did to you, she tried to stab you Micky for god sakes!!! She dangerous" she said serious. "Yeah she have anger problems, but she not dangerous" I said defending her. "I'm sorry but I don't want you seeing her at all" she said folding her arms. "That not fair kitty!!" I screamed. "Micky!! If you love me you won't see her again" she screamed back. "Fine" I said a bit angry a bit upset. It was the middle of the night I couldn't believe kitty would do this to me. Whatever going to see her anyway she my best friend I'm not gonna ditch her because kitty a little jealous.