Revenge, Love, Betrayel

Author note : this does have sexual scene in it if you don't want to read then please wait until I upload the new part

Thank you

Episode 25

The next morning

Aron P.O.V

I woke up laying on the pillow I was sitting on yesterday? That was weird. Me and Miko played video games all night, Miko fell to sleep on my arm. I carried her down stairs and put her in the limousine with her other sister which were still sleep. I gave her kiss on the forehead and then the driver took them home. "Man I'm poop" I said going into the kitchen. "Aron, I see you slept well" Skylar said walking in wearing his PJs. "Yeah I did actually I slept on the floor" I said smiling. "Did you find anything out yesterday" he ask making coffee. "No sorry. But I mean we can be wrong maybe it not them" I said taking a cup of coffee he made for me as well. "It them alright, I'm sure of it. Anyway, were meeting those guys that live with them today. The boss told us to only observe them for now, were not to move to we get those guys to betray them. The black tears, to think they were those nice girls" Skylar said adding sugar to his coffee. Even though Skylar believe they were the people we were looking for, I fount it hard to believe Miko could be a professional assassin. "I'm going to take a shower" I said finishing my coffee. "So what the fuck your problem" Skylar said turning around. "Who me?" Chase said coming in his robe. "You think I didn't know you slept with her yesterday" Skylar said angrily. "So what" Chase said smiling. "Get your ass killed if you want to" Skylar said leaving. "But I did find out something. To find out they remove their control ships from their neck a while back" chase said smiling. Skylar stop for a minute then kept walking. Today was the day we were going to meet the guys of the house. I was so fucking nervous my face turn complete blue. "Jeez what crawled up your ass" Chase ask laughing. "Meeting these guys is making my stomach jump" I said taking a breath. "You'll be fine just don't aggravated them" Nick said in his usual calm voice. "So aren't you going tell them you and Miko are dating now" Chase said teasing. "Well, yeah, I mean I don't see why they would have a problem with it" I said nervous. "Exactly just calm down bro, and shut up Chase leave Aron alone" Skylar said smiling. "Those guys are built though, so let try not to make them angry, or they might rearrange yah face" Nick said calmly. "Oh that just great" I said sweating. We got in a car and headed to the girls place. This was bad last thing I wanted was my head on a platter. "It important we keep our mission a secret, if they find out who we really are, their houses, can become our grave" Skylar said serious. We all nodded.

Mona Lisa P.O.V

I woke up feeling incredible weak I couldn't remember the last time I ate something. We all had our own cell, my injuries to my ankle really hurt still, but I was more worried about April no matter what they did her injure was getting worse. "Were going to die here" I said sadly smiling. Then I notice the youngest sister standing in front of my cell. "Your still alive" she said looking at me. "Yeah, I am" I said quietly. "That to bad. Why want you just die already, what keeping you alive" she said looking at me with cold eyes. "There someone waiting for me, Raph, he needs me" I said smiling. "Your being ridiculous, he haves my sister Rose now" she said smiling. "She doesn't get it, Raph a ticking time bomb. The day he explodes I'll be the only one who can calm him down" I said smiling. "Whatever" she said leaving. "Your young and pretty, it to bad that your a maniac" I said smiling. She just gritted and keep going. "When the guys come after you, I'll kill you and them.... It true I love Michelangelo, but protecting my sisters come first. So please, don't think they'll come save you and you will leave unharm. If they come you all will die" she said walking away. After she left started laughing my self. "April, you alive" I ask quietly. "......yeah" she said like she had no breath. "How about you Miwa" I said smiling. "If you can call this living then yeah" she said giggling. "And you kattie" I said smiling. "Barely" she said sadly. "Don't worry girls, they'll come" I said sadly. "No one coming Mona" April said trying to sit up. "Not with that attitude they won't" I said sarcastically. "Were going to die down here" kattie said crying. "Shut up kattie, what good would crying do us" Miwa said looking out her cage. "Don't be so harsh on her" I said laying down. This was a everyday thing now we were all loosing hope with Miwa busted leg. And my busted ankles. Plus kattie damage skin. And april fatal wound. There was no way we could escape. So we sat there ready to die. But I knew Raph would come for me, he loves me, and that what kept me alive. The chance to see his face again.
Miko P.O.V