The Rose Glows Bright Red

Episode 18

Rose P.O.V

We decided to stop at an little café were they served cake and ice cream and tea. After doing a little shopping. "So Rose, what exactly your relationship with Raph" Izumi ask sipping her latte. "Well, it complicated" I said eating a piece of my strawberry cake. "Well I think you guys would be cute with each other" Saki said smiling. "Why don't you guys just date each other already, god I hate seeing two people crushing over hard and not doing anything about it" Izumi said waving her spoon to her ice cream in the air. "It not like that it just there a tiny little microsize problem" I said nervous. "What that" Izumi ask curious. "He sort of kind of have a girlfriend already" I said quietly. They both drop there spoons. "What!?????!?!!" They both screamed. "Shhhh keep it down guys" I said covering their mouth. "Rose, now you know you can't be crushing over someone else man that just not cool" Izumi said looking at me. "I know it just that I really like him I mean really like him" I said blushing. "So it not just a crush" Saki said surprise. "Well, it just-" I started to say. "Your in love with him" Saki said smiling. "Oh great you fell head over hills for someone else man!!" Izumi said taking a breath. "But I know he feels the same way" I said quickly. "How do you know Rose" Saki ask curious. "He....he kissed me yesterday" I said shly. "Wow so how was it" Saki ask a bit excited. "It was passionate, and warm. But it what he said afterwards that got me thinking, he said he wish he can" I said a bit curious. "He wish he can huh? What does that mean" Izumi said confuse. "Maybe he does wanna be with Rose" Saki said a bit confuse to. "That girl just holding him back!! All they do is argue!! He would be much happier with.... With me" I said blushing. "Your pretty serious about him huh" Izumi said surprise. I nod my head. We continue talking about Raph when the door ring open. "Oh no, don't look now girls but here come Jack and his goons" Izumi said looking at the door way. "Your not serious, jeez Rose your ex is such a stalker" Saki said a bit annoyed. "Ugh, how did he even know I was coming back" I said irritated. Jack was boyfriend for a year I broke up with him when he got lock up for selling drugs. Jack has black hair that touch his shoulders and vanilla skin with purple eyes. And he was tall. "Rose, how come you didn't tell me you was coming back" jack said standing behind me. I stood up and look at him. "It wasn't your businesses Jack, were through remember" I said looking at him. "But I learn my lesson, being in the slammer taught me a lot" he said looking down at me. "Good for you Jack, go tell someone who cares" I said folding my arms. "I miss you my little wall flower" he said touching my face. I slapped his hand away. "I'm not your wall flower, and definitely didn't miss you" I said hissing at him. "Oh really, what you have a new boyfriend or something. I hardly doubt that I mean I'm the only person that can actually love someone like you" he said smirking. "Your wrong Jack" I said a bit pissed off. "Oh really how that" he ask pulling out a cigerate. "Because.... There is some one who loves me out there, and he twice the men you'll ever be" I said looking him in the eye. Then the unexpected happen he slap me, I fell to the ground. "Rose!!" Izumi and Saki shouted. "I'm ok guys" I said holding my face. "Stop acting stupid Rose, no one could love you like I do" Jack said looking down at me. "Leave us alone Jack" Izumi shouted. "Yeah, Rose don't want you, just go away" Saki shouted next. "She'll come around she always do" Jack said leaving. Jack and his goons left and Izumi and Saki help me up. "Thanks guys" I said holding my face. "No problem Rose" Saki said smiling. "Actually big problem, if Jack back he want leave you alone Rose, how about you stay at my place for awhile" Izumi ask worried. "No, seriously I'll be ok" I said smiling. "Well ok let get you home" Saki said smiling. "Ok" I said smiling back.
Raph P.O.V

Stupid Leo volunteer us to help around the house. I was poof, I sloutch down on the couch and turn on the TV. I peek at the clock. "9:30, it getting pretty late, I hope rose ok" I said to my self. Just then the door slid open from the front of the house. "I'm home" Rose shouted from the entrance. I was a bit relieved she made it home ok. "Hey big sis!! Did you buy me anything" Miko ask running to her. "Sorry Miko, not today, next time promise" I heard her reply. "What happen to your face?" Miko ask concern. I quickly got up from the couch and peek around the corner at the entrance. "Oh this, it nothing" Rose said giggling. "Doesn't look like nothing" Leela said coming from the kitchen. "Listen guys I'm fine" Rose said raising her hands. "Miko go get Daisy, tell her to bring the first aid kit down" Leela said serious. "Ok" Miko said running off. "Leela seriously it not that serious" Rose said rubbing her face. "I seen this before Rose!!" Leela shouted. "Leela calm down!!" Rose shouted back. "Jack back isn't he!! He did this to you" Leela shouted in anger. "Who jack" I said coming from the corner. "Raphael, it nobody don't worry about it" Rose said looking away. "If he the one who did this to you he is someone now!!!" I shouted angerily. "Rapheal!!!" Rose shouted looking at me. I grab rose wrist and pull her towards me. "Who is Jack Rose!!!!" I shouted looking at her. She look at me surprise. "Jack an old boyfriend of mine ok, he just got out of prison and now he wants me back, he got mad when I refuse and he hit me, it no big deal" she said looking down. I was feel with rage. Some punk had the nerve to put his hands on rose. I'm gonna clobber him!!!!. "Were can I find this guy" I ask serious. "Raph, please" she said sadly. "Rose I'm not letting this go!!! This asshole fuckin hit you!!!" I screamed getting more angry. "Raph calm down, you can't doing anything right now" Leo said coming in with Leela. "But Leo this guy!!" I screamed mad. "And what are you gonna do about it, rampage the city looking for this guy" Leo said in a strong tone. "Good idea fearless" I said smiling. "Raph your being ridiculous you need to go cool off" Leo said grabbing my arm. I was so mad but Leo was right I can't just go rampaging the city. I punch the wall out of frustration. "Whatever. I'm going for a walk" I said closing the door behind me.