Say Goodbye/ Last Chance Save Your Friendship

Episode 9

Miko P.O.V

I ran across some roof tops trying to clear my mind. "Man I was a foot thinking he actually cared about me" I said standing on a water tower. I jump a few more blocks trying to wrap my head around things. "Miko!!!" I turn around to see my sisters. "Miko what is wring with you!!! Running off like that if mother knew she'll have a heart attack" Leela said looking at me. "I'm sorry guys, it just- just" I said starting to cry. Come on let sit down. "So Micky said he only like you as a friend huh" Leela said taking a slice of pizza we stole. "Yeah" I said whipping my face. "It the same with me, I couldn't even look at Leo after today, uhhh I can't believe I slept with him" Leela said irritated. "You think you got it bad Raph had the nerve to try to move on to me even though he had a girlfriend, uhhh!!! Man are pigs" Rose said punching the ground. "I wish I never met Donnie he no better then that mut I was dating" Daisy said rubbing her hair. We all sighed and look up in the sky. "Well what do we do" I said looking at them. "I can't stay another night with Donnie" Daisy said pushing her hair back. "And I'm gonna pound Raph stupid face in the ground if I go back there" Rose said fixing her red hair. "Why don't we just go home" Leela said looking at us. "We can ask mother in the morning"

"Good idea" Rose said smiling

"Yeah and mother can stay I mean we have Rose to look after us" Daisy said getting up.

"Yay time to head home!!! I'm going back into the layer and pack" I said jumping back my sister follow after. When we reach the lair I snuck in Micky room he was sound asleep in the bed. I gather all my things and put it in my shell then I got out of my orange ninja outfit and into my old boyfriend green lizard shirt that said hang in with the green and I snuck in bed trying not to wake him and fell into a nice sleep.

Morning....

Micky P.O.V

I woke up to see an empty spot next to me. "Did she even come home last night" I said to my self sitting up. I got out of bed to see my brother listening into the dojo. "What are you guys doing?" I ask confuse. "Shut up shell brain and come over here" Raph whisper angirly. I walk over and lean in to listen. "So you see we wish to return home" Leela said looking at master splinter in their mother. "But, Why? is my sons not treating you well" master splinter said confuse. "No, sir that not it your sons been just wonderful to us, but you see we simply are feeling home sick" Daisy said nervous. "Hmm but return home so soon I hope to stay a little longer" there mother said like a big kid. "But that just it mother I'm the oldest I'm confident that I can baby sit them and that way you to can stay" Rose said smiling. "Please mom I just want to go home" Miko said upset. "So you guys are just homesick, there no other reason" there mother ask suspicious. "Yes" we all said at once. "Well first off that a bunch of bull shit, but since yah wanna go home so bad then fine" the mother said picking her ear. "Thank you mother" they all said getting up. We hide in the corner as the girls walk out and headed to our rooms. "My sonams please come her for a minute" master splinter said from inside the dojo. We all walk in and took a seat. "Since you were eavesdropping you know this is some very startling news, what happen yesterday" Master Splints said looking at us. "Honestly sensei we don't know" Leo said looking at master splinter. "Yeah yesterday they met are girlfriends, but that about it" Raph said shrugging. "Yeah and Daisy already met April the day before so me being the smartest actually don't get it myself" Donnie said surprise. "Why are the girls leaving master splinter" I said concern. "The girls hearts are wounded to the point they need to return to there safe place" master splinter said looking down. "Yoshi tell it how it is mann!!! Alright I start with you what did you do to my daughter" their mother said pointing at Leo. "Uhhhh" Leo said nervous then he cough "we kinda of slept together" he said quietly. "Mmhm, now you!!!" She said pointing at Raph. "We cuddle" he said nonchalant. "And you!!!!" She said pointing at Donnie. "We kinda of made out" he said taking a breath. "And you" she said pointing at me. "Honestly lady harmony I don't know we just hug a little and I kiss her once but it was on the cheek just friendly stuff" I said looking at her. "I need a drink, there your boys splinter handle it" she said leaving out. Splinter look at us and then whack us with his stick. "Owwww" we all said at once. "Listen my sons a wen heart is fragile and and valuable. You boys gave yah hearts to someone else but gave these girls false signals" he said looking at us. "But sensei we were just having some fun" Raph said smirking. "Your fun is a fool fun. These girls are hurt cause they thought other wise about yah actions, I am disappointed In all of you" he said looking at us. "Sensei is there anything we can do" I said sadly. "Yes, and no, you can apologize but I can't say they'll forgive you" he said looking at us. We all got up and left out all going to are rooms to apologize to the girls before they leave.