Meet The Female Turtles / Turtles Get They Shells Kick

Episode 2

The next morning was loud as always. Mickey manage to make Raph mad early in the morning Donnie was watching space heros and eating cereal. "Good morning guys" I said walking into the living room.

"Good morning Leo" Donnie said still looking at the TV.

"What up broooo" Mickey said giving me a high three.

"Hey Leo" Raph said punching the punching bag.

I walk into the kitchen and fixed me a bowl of cereal, and sat down on the couch and begin to watch space heros with Donnie. "So Leo how does it feel to know you want be our leader after today" Raph said laughing. "Who said I want be leader Raph, I'm still leader were just taking a break" I said taking my bowl to the sink. "Hah this gonna be a long break" Raph said laughing. I rinse my bowl and pick up up my katanas. "Were are you going lamenardo" Raph said with his famous name for me. "Out" I said looking at Raph. "In broad daylight" he said surprise. "Come on Raph were not babies nomo I can stay hidden any time of day" I said looking at him. "Leonardo going out in broad daylight is dangerous even the best ninja have risk of being caught in daylight" master Splinter said walking into the dinning room. "But master splinter were nineteen were basically grown , I'm mature I know how to be careful" I said looking at him. He slam his Cain to the ground were it made a big bang sound. "Enough!!! Your not leaving the lair until Patrol and that final" he screamed. "...Hai sensei" I said lowering my head. "Don't beat yourself up bro sensei just worries about us you digg" Mickey said smiling. "Yeah, I digg Mickey" I said smiling.

Later that night while on patrol

We were resting on top of a building eating pizza and looking around. "Well it looks like another boring night" Raph said yawning. "Bros let go back to the lair and watch some porn or some (A/N:uhhhh Mickey well he is grownヽ(^。^)丿). "I'm with Mickey on this one" Donnie said on his phone texting April. "You guys do nothing but complain were not sixteen nomo stop acting like babies" I said irritated. "Ah stick it up your shell lameanrdo" Raph said putting his head phones in. I rolled my eyes and look around and saw nothing I was gonna tell them let's go until I heard an alarm. "Heyyy guys hear that" I said smiling.

"Is that an alarm" mickey said reading his magazine.

"Sounds like it" Donnie said still texting.

"Whatever, it probably some bozo stealing some cash let the police handle it" Raph said looking through his iPod.

"Do you guys want to kick some shell or not" I said looking at them. They all put away they items and walk over to the ledge. "Let's just get this over with" Raph said folding his arms. We jump down the ledge and drawed our weapons. But, instead of a couple of street thugs out came four mutants female turtles!!?!?. "....woah" I said looking at them. They were caring furniture they put it down and smiled. "Oh looky here, I guess the rumors were true there are other turtle in this city" the one with the blue mask said laughing. "Who cares, Hey!! Your in are way move it!!!" The one in the red mask said angrly. "Come on girls mother said to try and avoid conflict if we can" the one and the purple mask said. "Well if miss hothead would have been patient instead of breaking down the door and setting off the alarm we would have been fine" the one in the orange mask said happily. "Well what now, I don't think these guys gonna just let us through" the one and the red mask said with her hand on her hip. "We don't know that they might be cool turtles" the one in the blue mask said. "I'll ask, excuse me boyysss can you get out of the way please" the one in the orange mask said happily. "What the shell is going on female turtles" Raph said confuse. "Umm sorry ladies unless you paid for that stuff we have to ask you to return it" I said pointing my sword at them. "Well this is annoying I say we kill them and get it over with" the red one said looking at the blue one. "No that wouldn't be nice we'll just beat them up a little bit" the blue one said smiling. "I'm ok with that" the red on said cracking her fist. "Get ready to fight guys" I said take stance. "Dude do I really have to hit a girl , that kinda of against my policy" Mickey said looking at me. "Shut up Mickey god you and your stupid policy" Raph said hitting him in the back of his head. The four turtle girls pull out these weird long sticks and begin to twist them around and out came four different color cis like the grim reaper the color of the steel match there maskes. "Dude you have to be kidding me" mickey said gulping. "Ready ladeys, kick their shells" they all launch at us. The blue one came for me she swing I manage to duck and counter attack but she Dodge it easily by doing a back flip and then she kick me in my stomach and I flew back some stumbling. The red one launched at Raph slicing the garbage can in half she turn a round quick to reach Raph since he jump over her he caught the blade with his sais and she came in Close and kick him in his face, he fell back and hit the wall she swung at him again but he did a somersault to dodge it. The purple one was clever she swung as an distraction and then through a bag of blinding power at him Donnie stumble back coughing and then she kick him in the chin and kneeded him in the face. The orange was so playful she was laughing the hold time. Mickey was just dodging her attacks trying to wrap her in the chain so he won't have to hit her but she was merciless she even manage to scratch him up a bit. I couldn't believe how stong they was I wasn't paying attention making sure Mickey was ok and she punch me in the face and I flew back to the dumpster then Raph came flying in getting kick in the face, then came Donnie getting elbo in the stomach, and Mickey weaken stumble over there. We all sat against the dumpster weakin and hurt. "You guys suck" the blue one said a bit disappointed. "I didn't even break a sweat" the purple one said feeling her forehead. " I don't know it was kind of fun for practice" the orange one said giggling. "We kick your shells with ten minutes to spare" the red one said smirking "let finish them off". "No" the blue one said smiling. "Why notttt" orange one said pouting. "Because mother clearly said if we kill anyone else well be grounded for a whole month, and my show come on tomorrow" the blue one said putting he weapon away. "So what do we do with them" the purple one said smiling. The blue one reach down and took my mask, then red one took Raph and the purple took Donnie and the orange one to Mickey. "Trophies of air victory now grab the stuff and let head home sisters" the blue one said turning around. "Hey- hold it bluey" I said struggling to get up. " the name Leela" the blue one said touching my cheek. "And I'm Miko" the orange one said. "Dasie" the purple one said waving. "And I'm Rose" the red one said smirking. "Now if you excuse us" Leela said grabbing a lamp. The jump up carrying some furniture and disappear in the night. "Bro did we just get are shell kick by girls" Mickey said looking up in the stars. "Yeah little brother we did".