The Falling Out

Episode 27

Miko P.O.V

I went to my room after Aron left to scold Mikey. I enter the room to see him playing videos games. "What your boyfriend left you or something" he said still acting like a kid. "I don't appreciate you giving Aron the death stare all day" I said slipping my shoes off. "Whatever" he said sneering. "Aron a really nice guy, why can't you be happy for me" I said folding my arms. "I am happy for you!!!" He shouted throwing the controller down and laying down on the bed. "It just something not right about him, he seems to perfect" Mikey said laying on his stomach next to me. I climb on his back and did a soft smile. "Your just tense" I said lifting his T-shirt to reveal his back. I press my thumbs on it and he begin to relax his muscles. "Maybe, I don't know" he said looking back at me. I gave a smile again and continue to to give him his massage. I got undress and put on some sweat pants and a sport bra and conitue to give his massage. "So had you been able to reach kattie yet?" I ask rubbing his back smoothly with my fingers. "Nope", he said strolling down mutant book page on His phone. "That to bad" I said smiling to myself. I layer down to a position were my chest area with my stomach was on his back and my head rest on his shoulder. "Your always on your page, and you got 15 friend requests again today" I said smiling. "Yep, I'm pretty popular" he said smiling. His smell filled my nose, his strong back made me push into my curve so I could feel his body heat. "His skin was soft, even it had little scratches on it. Mikey had a cute face plus, a nice body, and a great personality, that probably why I fell for him so fast. I slowly lower myself more into his body, I felt the heat rush to my face. Mikey turned his phone off and he look at me. "You OK?" He ask looking at me he sat up and look at me. I fell on his legs sitting their looking at him flustered. I got on my hands and begin to crawl towards him. "Miko......" He said surprise. I look at him in his eyes. His face begin to flustered to. "Miko-" he begin to say. "Shhhhhhhhh, it just Mikey. Were alone, I know you want to" I said smirking coming closer to his face. Mikey gulp and he scrolled his eyes down my hour glass body. I smiled and came closer. And we kissed. Mikey resisted at first but soon gave into his instincts. I sat in front of him on his lap as the kiss got more heated with every minute. Then out of no where he flip me very under him so fast. I was shocked but he just grab my legs and buckle them on to my hips. He remove his shirt. And put my hands on his chest, heat grown over my body as I scan through his abs. We continue the kissed when he separated and bit my neck. I moan, he smiled. Then. "Yo Michelangelo!! Leo says-" Raph said opening my door. We both look at him. "Should I come back later, or what" Raph said shocked and smiling. Mikey look surprise at him then at me. He got up and grab his shirt. "Naw, I'm coming" he said getting up bumping into Raph. "What?!?" He said looking at Mikey. I layed their surprise. "Damn, I was so close" I said looking at the ceiling. I felt my lips and smiled. "So he like Leo, a freak in sheep clothing" I said smiling. I can't wait till next round.

Mikey P.O.V

I couldn't believe what I did, I almost slept with Miko!!!! I was so disappointed in myself. "I found Mikey, and I was lucky if I wait a minute later he would be making a mikey junior right now" Raph said teasing. "Shut up man!!" I said flustered. "Oh really" Leo said smirking. "Little Michelangelo finally growing up" Donnie said teasing. "Screw you cheating scum bags" I said angrily. "Says the guy who was gonna rip little Miko cloths off and probably left a hickey some were on her neck" Raph said laughing. "Doesn't Miko have a boyfriend" Donnie whisper to leo while they both look at me looking like gossiping women. "Jealous lust, I never would have known"Leo whisper back. "I can here you assholes!!!" I scream irritated. "Anyway back to serious business, I learned something from the piolet of the plane who drop the girls off. He said shortly after they landed he heard gun shots, he ran into the bathroom and lock himself in there for protection. Anyway, he said he heard about three gun shocks and screaming it sound like, but after he came out the bathroom there was nobody there only blood and what seem like burnt marks scatter across the ground. So there a chance who ever attack the girls are keeping them alive, but they are badly injured probably" Leo said crossing his arms. "Poor Kattie" I said sadly. "I check the hospitals records, no sign them in, so there a good chance the injuries are being home treated" Donnie said folding his arms. "What about the pilot, did he go to the police about this information" Raph ask curious. "No, he sure if he does who ever attack the girls will come back for him, so he in hiding right now" Leo said taking a breath. "If I'm right and it was Leela and them, there a pretty good chance their somewhere near by" Leo said looking serious. Then it hit me. "Hey guys!!! I just remember, a while back I was thinking in the back yard and throwing rocks, and I threw a rock and it fell in the old well and it hit something that sound like medal, but it was to dark down there for me to see anything" I said looking at them. "Idiot!!! And your just now telling us" Raph said looking at me. "A well huh? It could be some kind of door" Donnie said looking at us. "And if Mikey right and there is something down there I'm pretty sure it heavily guarded to keep trespasser out" Leo said looking around. "So let's go check it out, they could be dying down there!!!" Raph screamed. "Keep your voice down, you want them to hear you and besides, it'll be suicide checking it out right now let's just wait until there sleep, Friday night, that when we make our move" Leo said serious.

Daisy P.O.V

We all gather in Leela room, because something important came up. "Nice for you to join us Miko, what you was trying to Mikey to sleep with you again" I said titling my glasses up. "Almost got him to" she said happily. "Alright everyone cut it out, I got an announcment" Leela said looking at us. "Well what is it" Rose said unpatented as always. "Recently, I found multiple spy cameras around the house, meaning the guys might know more then they need to. Now to avoid killing my precious Leo, I came up with a plain. Miko I got a job for you" Leela said smiling. Miko cracked an evil smile. "It seem the pilot of the plane is still alive, now we can't have him spilling information. Miko, kill him, but keep his body in tact, we gonna need him for my plan" Leela said smiling. "OK!! I'll leave tonight" Miko said smiling. "Rose, it seems were low on weapons, go see Night, I already sent him a message already so he expecting you tonight" Leela said looking at her. "Oh great I would get that asshole" Rose said
rolling her eyes. "And Daisy, I need you to make a phone call, you know who I'm talking about" Leela said smiling. "What?!?! No way he such a pervert!!!" I shouted. "He owes us a favor remember, for killing his wife for him. Now, here our some instructions for you. And be nice OK" she said smiling. "Uhhh fine" I said snatching the paper. "Good, I'll take care of the rest" she said smiling. We left out her room and spilt up to get ready for the plan I went strate to the phone of course. And dial the number. The guy I was calling was someone of a mystery, he hired of us when we was still working for the mafia to kill his wife, because she was a nuisance to him, so we did and since the he help us a lot through the years even after we abandon the mafia, he has a lot of the connections, even to the military. So he was important to keep around. The thing is though, he such a pervert!!!! It ridiculous. "Man, this sucks, but he would be helpful for this plan" I said dialing. The phone rang

???: hello?

Daisy: Hey, it me

???: Oh Daisy!! What a treat, who do I over the favor to for this delicious treat

Daisy: enough OK, I'm calling on business

???: *smiles* oh really

Daisy: yeah

???: what is it this time more information

Daisy: No, I need a favor

???: oh really

Donnie P.O.V

I walk back in the house thinking when I heard something in the kitchen. I peek in the kitchen and saw Daisy on the phone, I never been the one to peep on conversations bit this might be important information.

???: A favor you say?

Daisy: yeah

???: Is it dangerous

Daisy: when is it not

???: good point, what is it

Daisy: it to dangerous to talk about it on the phone you'll have to make a house call

???: *smiles* that a first, what are you girls up to

Daisy: I'll tell you when you come over  Saturday

???: of course, so I'll get regular pay for this job right?

Daisy: of course

???: Eliza turns 3 tomorrow

Daisy: am I'm suppose to care about your personal life

???: as cold as ever I see, see you Saturday Daisy

Daisy: until then

She hung up the phone and took a breath. I walk back down the hallway and sat on the couch. "What was that conversation about? And why Saturday? And why is it so important that he haves to come here?" I ask myself. "Is that you Donnie?" Daisy said walking in. I was surprise, but I smiled and look at her. "Hey there" I said smiling. She came over and sat next to me. "You look tense something wrong" she ask looking at me. "Oh, well, I'm just thinking about tomorrow I never went to an celebrity party before" I said smiling. "Oh that just silly, it gonna be fine" she said smiling. "I know now" I said laughing. I couldn't believe there was two sides of Daisy, the innocent side and- no there just one side, this innocent side is just a mask, the wolf is behind the sheep. She dangerous, I can't believe people like her existed. It almost scary. "Your sweating" Daisy said touch my forehead. I jump a little. "Oh it seems like I am" I said giggling. I later down on the couch and breath out. Daisy layed on top of me, on my chest. "Promise, you won't leave me Donnie" she said smiling. "Yeah, I promise" I said putting one of my arms around her waist and another on my eyes to cover my face.